Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

wildstang83

Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Oct 14, 2010
Nowheresville
forum.xda-developers.com
DEVS: You may use this as you please at free will. No credit needed.

OTA 4.06.605.3

device-2011-09-03-095057.png
device-2011-09-03-095147.png
device-2011-09-03-095128.png

Specs:
Date released: 2 September 2011-?
OTA: 4.06.605.3 CL140944 release-keys
Kernel: [email protected] #1 Thu Aug 18 16:33:55 CST 2011
Android: 2.3.4
Sense: 1.0

Info:
Rooted
Zipaligned
Deodexed
Screen Resolution corrected in build.prop
Build.prop Sprint inputs corrected
init.d support

Instructions​
Coming from stock unrooted 2.2 Froyo? You must root your device to flash this rom. Go HERE to get rooted first!

Coming from stock rooted 2.2 Froyo? Simply wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache in recovery and then flash this Rom right after.

Coming from any other Rom? Full wipe required! Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache. Go into mounts and Storage and wipe Boot and System. Flash Rom and enjoy!

Note: Updating to the latest official VZW radio (07.07) is not required but highly recommended!
Link to the 07.07 radio: LINK

Rom: Download Here
MD5 Sum: 05c482abf434eabb64347acb67393672

DTR: Download DTR Here

Thanks to cmlusco for the original nandroid upload that brought this to us!

Last edited:

josh0426

Nov 12, 2009
Southern Illinois
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a new software update, Software Version:
Build Number: 4.06.605.3; Baseband Version: 2.15.10.07.07, for your Droid Incredible.
This update provides several improvements for your device, as well as upgrading to the
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) Operating System (OS).
Verizon Wireless and HTC encourage you to download this update.
DROID INCREDIBILE
by HTC®
SOFTWARE UPDATE
For step-by-step instructions on how to perform
this download, visit verizonwireless.com/droidincrediblesupport
DROID is a trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. and its related companies. Used under license. Standard data charges apply. Device capabilities: add’l charges and conditions apply. © 2011 Verizon Wireless. 0811-D9270
Enhancements:
+ Download Manager App:
• New App to manage all of your downloads from web browsing, email
attachments and other apps.
+ App and Power Management Details:
• Under Manage Applications, a new “Running” tab displays a list of
active applications and the storage and memory being used by each.
+ Improved Word Selection and Copy Functionality:
• New capability to select a word via press-hold. A second press
of the selected word copies the selected characters.
Messaging
+ MMS messages send correctly.
+ Properly save audio files from MMS messages.
+ Successfully play audio files from a message.
+ Send Vcard through a SMS message.
Connection
+ Internet connection via Bluetooth® now enabled.
+ VZ Navigator™ now operates over Wi-Fi.
Additional Features
+ Change songs in the Music widget by tapping the forward button.
+ Camera functions successfully without inserting SD card.
+ City ID app fixed

Reactions: SandmanEight

jaykresge

Nov 8, 2010
I notice that hardware version on your screenshot is 0003. Do you have an SLCD? Mine is an AMOLD but also said 0003 in the leak (should be 0002). I couldn't find this entry in the build prop when I was doing my edits earlier.

jaykresge

Nov 8, 2010
Yes I have an SLCD.

I'm waiting for the RUU to land before I update my ROM (not a fan of building from a Nandroid, even if I am being picky). I have that luxury now because we have superior developers you like you and Jermaine around, and my ROM is very similar to what you guys put out.

If I get the RUU loaded on my phone, I'll let you know if the hardware version is off. I'm pretty disappointed with HTC in the lack of quality of this release so far. A lot of these things would have never gotten through if someone had tested the ROM for 5 minutes.

wildstang83

Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Oct 14, 2010
Nowheresville
forum.xda-developers.com
I'm waiting for the RUU to land before I update my ROM (not a fan of building from a Nandroid, even if I am being picky). I have that luxury now because we have superior developers you like you and Jermaine around, and my ROM is very similar to what you guys put out.

If I get the RUU loaded on my phone, I'll let you know if the hardware version is off. I'm pretty disappointed with HTC in the lack of quality of this release so far. A lot of these things would have never gotten through if someone had tested the ROM for 5 minutes.

I agree, it is annoying that there is still those minor issues with the build.prop and now the hardware version not being displayed properly for some users. Oh and the location nag issue is still present.

I will say even with those issues, this build does feel a little better.

Reactions: smoothbuddha

jermaine151

Jun 19, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Here's a list of "most" of the changed files:

Code:
Files old_ota/boot.img and new_ota/boot.img differ
Files old_ota/system/app/AppSharing.apk and new_ota/system/app/AppSharing.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/BrcmBluetoothServices.apk and new_ota/system/app/BrcmBluetoothServices.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/Calculator.apk and new_ota/system/app/Calculator.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/Calendar.apk and new_ota/system/app/Calendar.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/CalendarProvider.apk and new_ota/system/app/CalendarProvider.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/com.htc.FriendStreamWidget.apk and new_ota/system/app/com.htc.FriendStreamWidget.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/com.htc.MusicWidget.apk and new_ota/system/app/com.htc.MusicWidget.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/com.htc.NewsReaderWidget.apk and new_ota/system/app/com.htc.NewsReaderWidget.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/com.htc.TwitterWidget.apk and new_ota/system/app/com.htc.TwitterWidget.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/com.htc.WeatherWidget.apk and new_ota/system/app/com.htc.WeatherWidget.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/CustomizationSettingsProvider.apk and new_ota/system/app/CustomizationSettingsProvider.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/CustomizationSetup.apk and new_ota/system/app/CustomizationSetup.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/DCSImpl.apk and new_ota/system/app/DCSImpl.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/DCSStock.apk and new_ota/system/app/DCSStock.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/DCSUtility.apk and new_ota/system/app/DCSUtility.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/DrmProvider.apk and new_ota/system/app/DrmProvider.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/EPST.apk and new_ota/system/app/EPST.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/FilePicker.apk and new_ota/system/app/FilePicker.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/Flashlight.apk and new_ota/system/app/Flashlight.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/FriendStream.apk and new_ota/system/app/FriendStream.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HTC_IME.apk and new_ota/system/app/HTC_IME.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcAddProgramWidget.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcAddProgramWidget.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HTCAlbum.apk and new_ota/system/app/HTCAlbum.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/htcbookmarkwidget.apk and new_ota/system/app/htcbookmarkwidget.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcCalculatorWidget.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcCalculatorWidget.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/htccalendarwidgets.apk and new_ota/system/app/htccalendarwidgets.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HTCCamera.apk and new_ota/system/app/HTCCamera.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcCarPanel.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcCarPanel.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcClockWidget.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcClockWidget.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcContacts.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcContacts.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/htccontactwidgets.apk and new_ota/system/app/htccontactwidgets.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcDialer.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcDialer.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcFacebook.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcFacebook.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcLocationPicker.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcLocationPicker.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcLocationService.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcLocationService.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcLockScreen.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcLockScreen.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/htcmailwidgets.apk and new_ota/system/app/htcmailwidgets.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcMessageProvider.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcMessageProvider.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcMessageUploader.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcMessageUploader.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/htcmsgwidgets.apk and new_ota/system/app/htcmsgwidgets.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcPhotoWidget.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcPhotoWidget.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcProfileWidget.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcProfileWidget.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcRingtoneTrimmer.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcRingtoneTrimmer.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcRingtoneWidget.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcRingtoneWidget.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HTCSetupWizard.apk and new_ota/system/app/HTCSetupWizard.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcSoundRecorder.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcSoundRecorder.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcStreamPlayer.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcStreamPlayer.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcTwitter.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcTwitter.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/HtcWeatherWallpaper.apk and new_ota/system/app/HtcWeatherWallpaper.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/Mail.apk and new_ota/system/app/Mail.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/MediaProvider.apk and new_ota/system/app/MediaProvider.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/Mms.apk and new_ota/system/app/Mms.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/Mode10Wallpapers.apk and new_ota/system/app/Mode10Wallpapers.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/NewsReader.apk and new_ota/system/app/NewsReader.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/PCSCII.apk and new_ota/system/app/PCSCII.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/Phone.apk and new_ota/system/app/Phone.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/PluginManager.apk and new_ota/system/app/PluginManager.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/QuickLookup.apk and new_ota/system/app/QuickLookup.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/QXDM2SD.apk and new_ota/system/app/QXDM2SD.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/restartapp.apk and new_ota/system/app/restartapp.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/Rosie.apk and new_ota/system/app/Rosie.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/Settings.apk and new_ota/system/app/Settings.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/Superuser.apk and new_ota/system/app/Superuser.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/TVOUT.apk and new_ota/system/app/TVOUT.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/Updater.apk and new_ota/system/app/Updater.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/UpgradeSetup.apk and new_ota/system/app/UpgradeSetup.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/UploadProvider.apk and new_ota/system/app/UploadProvider.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/VzWBAClient.apk and new_ota/system/app/VzWBAClient.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/Weather.apk and new_ota/system/app/Weather.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/WeatherAgentService.apk and new_ota/system/app/WeatherAgentService.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/WeatherProvider.apk and new_ota/system/app/WeatherProvider.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/WeatherSyncProvider.apk and new_ota/system/app/WeatherSyncProvider.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/WidgetDownloadManager.apk and new_ota/system/app/WidgetDownloadManager.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/WifiRouter.apk and new_ota/system/app/WifiRouter.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/app/WorldClock.apk and new_ota/system/app/WorldClock.apk differ
Files old_ota/system/bin/debuggerd and new_ota/system/bin/debuggerd differ
Files old_ota/system/bin/netd and new_ota/system/bin/netd differ
Files old_ota/system/bin/su and new_ota/system/bin/su differ
Files old_ota/system/build.prop and new_ota/system/build.prop differ
Files old_ota/system/customize/AAInfo.txt and new_ota/system/customize/AAInfo.txt differ
Files old_ota/system/customize/resource/VZW_bootanimation.zip and new_ota/system/customize/resource/VZW_bootanimation.zip differ
Files old_ota/system/etc/NOTICE.html.gz and new_ota/system/etc/NOTICE.html.gz differ
Files old_ota/system/etc/security/cwcerts.zip and new_ota/system/etc/security/cwcerts.zip differ
Files old_ota/system/etc/security/otacerts.zip and new_ota/system/etc/security/otacerts.zip differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/am.jar and new_ota/system/framework/am.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/android.policy.jar and new_ota/system/framework/android.policy.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/android.test.runner.jar and new_ota/system/framework/android.test.runner.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/bmgr.jar and new_ota/system/framework/bmgr.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/bouncycastle.jar and new_ota/system/framework/bouncycastle.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/com.android.location.provider.jar and new_ota/system/framework/com.android.location.provider.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/com.google.translate.jar and new_ota/system/framework/com.google.translate.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/com.htc.android.easopen.jar and new_ota/system/framework/com.htc.android.easopen.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/com.htc.android.pimlib.jar and new_ota/system/framework/com.htc.android.pimlib.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/com.htc.commonctrl.jar and new_ota/system/framework/com.htc.commonctrl.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/com.htc.framework.jar and new_ota/system/framework/com.htc.framework.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/com.htc.rss.jar and new_ota/system/framework/com.htc.rss.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/com.orange.authentication.simcard.jar and new_ota/system/framework/com.orange.authentication.simcard.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/com.scalado.util.ScaladoUtil.jar and new_ota/system/framework/com.scalado.util.ScaladoUtil.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/core-junit.jar and new_ota/system/framework/core-junit.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/core.jar and new_ota/system/framework/core.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/ext.jar and new_ota/system/framework/ext.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/framework.jar and new_ota/system/framework/framework.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/ime.jar and new_ota/system/framework/ime.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/input.jar and new_ota/system/framework/input.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/javax.obex.jar and new_ota/system/framework/javax.obex.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/monkey.jar and new_ota/system/framework/monkey.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/pm.jar and new_ota/system/framework/pm.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/services.jar and new_ota/system/framework/services.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/sqlite-jdbc.jar and new_ota/system/framework/sqlite-jdbc.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/framework/svc.jar and new_ota/system/framework/svc.jar differ
Files old_ota/system/lib/libhtc_ril_switch.so and new_ota/system/lib/libhtc_ril_switch.so differ
Files old_ota/system/lib/libhtcqxdm2sd.so and new_ota/system/lib/libhtcqxdm2sd.so differ
Files old_ota/system/lib/libmedia.so and new_ota/system/lib/libmedia.so differ
Files old_ota/system/lib/modules/bcm4329.ko and new_ota/system/lib/modules/bcm4329.ko differ
Files old_ota/system/xbin/crasher and new_ota/system/xbin/crasher differ

00McD00

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2010
Iowa
www.alwaysandroid.org

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is the difference between having this and the RUU? If they are the same version number wouldn't they be the same? Or maybe I am confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DEVS: You may use this as you please at free will. No credit needed.

OTA 4.06.605.3

device-2011-09-03-095057.png
    device-2011-09-03-095147.png
    device-2011-09-03-095128.png

Specs:
    Date released: 2 September 2011-?
    OTA: 4.06.605.3 CL140944 release-keys
    Kernel: [email protected] #1 Thu Aug 18 16:33:55 CST 2011
    Android: 2.3.4
    Sense: 1.0

Info:
    Rooted
    Zipaligned
    Deodexed
    Screen Resolution corrected in build.prop
    Build.prop Sprint inputs corrected
    init.d support

Instructions​
    Coming from stock unrooted 2.2 Froyo? You must root your device to flash this rom. Go HERE to get rooted first!

Coming from stock rooted 2.2 Froyo? Simply wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache in recovery and then flash this Rom right after.

Coming from any other Rom? Full wipe required! Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache. Go into mounts and Storage and wipe Boot and System. Flash Rom and enjoy!

Note: Updating to the latest official VZW radio (07.07) is not required but highly recommended!
    Link to the 07.07 radio: LINK

Rom: Download Here
    MD5 Sum: 05c482abf434eabb64347acb67393672

DTR: Download DTR Here

Thanks to cmlusco for the original nandroid upload that brought this to us!
    Hey guys, I see a lot of comments in here about the Sprint stuff in the market and what not. I also see a lot of questions about the build.prop since I mentioned that my build.prop was fixed.
    Below is an exact copy and paste of what the before and after of the repaired build.prop looks like. Compare them very close. You will notice the changes made.

Unmodified build.prop:
    Code:
    # For Eclair project build property customization

# begin build properties
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
    ro.aa.rid=6
    ro.aa.skulist=605
    ro.aa.customizationid=181715
    ro.aa.taskid=191700
    ro.aa.project=Incredible_C_Gingerbread_S
    ro.aa.mainsku=605
    ro.aa.romver=4.06.605.3
    ro.aa.maincid=VZW__001
    ro.aa.modelid=PB3120000
    ro.aa.cidlist=VZW__001
    ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-verizon
    ro.build.id=GRJ22
    ro.build.display.id=verizon_wwe/inc/inc:2.3.4/GRJ22/140944.3:user/release-keys
    ro.build.version.incremental=65464
    ro.build.version.sdk=10
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.release=2.3.4
    ro.build.date=五  5月 13 16:11:09 CST 2011
    ro.build.date.utc=1305274269
    ro.build.type=userdebug
    ro.build.user=root
    ro.build.host=AA100
    ro.build.tags=test-keys
    ro.product.model=ADR6300
    ro.product.brand=verizon_wwe
    ro.product.name=htc_inc
    ro.product.device=inc
    ro.product.board=inc
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
    ro.product.manufacturer=HTC
    ro.product.locale.language=hdpi
    ro.product.locale.region=
    ro.wifi.channels=
    ro.board.platform=qsd8k
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
    ro.build.product=inc
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
    ro.build.description=4.06.605.3 CL140944 release-keys
    ro.build.changelist=65464
    ro.product.ua=
    ro.build.fingerprint=verizon_wwe/inc/inc:2.3.4/GRJ22/140944.3:user/release-keys
    ro.build.project=191700
    ro.product.version=4.06.605.3
    keyguard.no_require_sim=1
    # end build properties
    #
    # system.prop for device
    #

rild.libpath=/system/lib/libhtc_ril.so
    ro.ril.def.preferred.network = 4
    ro.telephony.default_network = 4
    wifi.interface = eth0
    wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=15
    ro.com.android.dataroaming = true
    ro.com.google.locationfeatures = 1
    # density in DPI of the LCD of this board. This is used to scale the UI
    # appropriately. If this property is not defined, the default value is 160 dpi.
    ro.sf.lcd_density = 240
    #ro.sf.lcd_density = 160
    #0 - mdp composition, 1 - gpu composition
    ro.sf.hw=1

# The OpenGL ES API level that is natively supported by this device.
    # This is a 16.16 fixed point number
    ro.opengles.version = 131072

# For SD storage insert notification sound
    persist.service.mount.playsnd = 0

# For the agps default value
    ro.ril.def.agps.mode = 2

# For auto backlight default value
    settings.display.autobacklight=1

# default value of brightness
    settings.display.brightness=143

# This is a high density device with more memory, so larger vm heaps for it.
    # Change to 32m, due to 2.3.3 GB already change to 32m
    dalvik.vm.heapsize=32m

# For Verizon data retry
    ro.cdma.data_retry_config = max_retries=infinite,0,0,60000,120000,480000,900000

# This file describes the media capabilities and profiles
    # using system properties.
    #
    # Note:    The property key and value has some length
    #          limit as defined by PROPERTY_KEY_MAX and
    #          PROPERTY_VALUE_MAX, respectively
    #
    # WARNING: We may not use system properties for specifying
    #          media capabilities and profiles in the future
    #
    ro.media.enc.file.format       = 3gp,mp4
    ro.media.enc.vid.codec         = m4v,h263
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.width    = 176,1280
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.height   = 144,720
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.bps      = 64000,6000000
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.fps      = 1,30
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.width     = 176,1280
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.height    = 144,720
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.bps       = 64000,8000000
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.fps       = 1,30

# 
    # Increase SKIA decode memory capability for progressive jpg file
    #
    ro.media.dec.jpeg.memcap 	= 20000000

# Release Bluetooth HW/SW information
    ro.bt.chipset	= Broadcom BCM4329-B1
    ro.bt.stack	= Broadcom BTL-A
    ro.bt.stack.version	= 2.0.50.032
    #0x10000010010100100000011 represent bt profile list
    ro.bt.profiles	= 4270339

# Properties of BTLA stack
    service.brcm.bt.activation = 0
    service.brcm.bt.srv_active = 0
    service.brcm.bt.hcid_active = 0
    service.brcm_bt.btld = 0
    service.brcm.bt.btld_pid = 0
    service.brcm.bt.avrcp_pass_thru = 0
    service.brcm.bt.avrcp_toggle = 1

#Welly_Fang_01/05/2010
    ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha = Verizon
    ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric = 310012
    gsm.sim.operator.alpha = Verizon
    gsm.sim.operator.numeric = 310012
    gsm.sim.operator.iso-country = us
    gsm.operator.alpha = Verizon
    gsm.operator.numeric = 310012
    gsm.operator.iso-country = us

#Welly_Fang_12/30/2010
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.yt = android-sprint-us
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.am = android-sprint-us
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.vs = android-sprint-us
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.gmm = android-sprint-us

#Modify MTU from 1500 to 1472 on 3G network
    ro.ril.set.mtu1472 = 1

# For FOTA setting (leave empty value to use default)
    ro.htc.checkin.url = http://andchin.htc.com/android/checkin
    ro.htc.checkin.crashurl = http://andchin.htc.com/android/crash

# Properties of Scalado Denoise param.
    postprocess.iso_midband = 400
    postprocess.denoise_level = 5

# Following property will be reference by Settings.
    ro.product.processor = 1GHz
    ro.product.ram = 512MB
    ro.product.display_resolution = 4.3 inch WVGA resolution
    ro.product.main_camera = 8M
    ro.product.front_camera = 1.3M
    ro.product.bluetooth = 2.1 + EDR
    ro.product.wifi = 802.11 b/g

# temp add for extending key ANR timeout for Supersonic
    keydispatchtimeout=15000

# support phone storage (/mnt/emmc)
    ro.phone_storage=1

#
    # ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
    #
    ro.url.legal=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/phone-legal.html
    ro.url.legal.android_privacy=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/privacy.html
    ro.com.google.networklocation=1
    ro.setupwizard.mode=DISABLED
    ro.setupwizard.mode=OPTIONAL
    ro.config.ringtone=Innovation.mp3
    ro.config.notification_sound=Color.mp3
    ro.config.alarm_alert=Light.mp3
    ro.config.cal_notification=Vector.mp3
    ro.config.msg_notification=Ascend.mp3
    ro.com.google.gmsversion=2.3_r3
    media.a1026.nsForVoiceRec=0
    htc.audio.alt.enable=1
    htc.audio.hac.enable=1
    ro.media.enc.hprof.file.format=mp4
    ro.media.enc.hprof.codec.vid=m4v
    ro.media.enc.hprof.codec.aud=amrnb
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.width=720
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.height=480
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.fps=24
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.bps=2000000
    ro.media.enc.hprof.aud.bps=12200
    ro.media.enc.hprof.aud.hz=8000
    ro.media.enc.hprof.aud.ch=1
    ro.media.enc.hprof.duration=60
    ro.media.enc.lprof.file.format=3gp
    ro.media.enc.lprof.codec.vid=m4v
    ro.media.enc.lprof.codec.aud=amrnb
    ro.media.enc.lprof.vid.width=176
    ro.media.enc.lprof.vid.height=144
    ro.media.enc.lprof.vid.fps=15
    ro.media.enc.lprof.vid.bps=256000
    ro.media.enc.lprof.aud.bps=12200
    ro.media.enc.lprof.aud.hz=8000
    ro.media.enc.lprof.aud.ch=1
    ro.media.enc.lprof.duration=30
    ro.media.enc.file.format=3gp,mp4
    ro.media.enc.vid.codec=m4v,h263,h264
    ro.media.enc.aud.codec=amrnb
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.width=176,1280
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.height=144,720
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.bps=64000,6000000
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.fps=1,30
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.width=176,1280
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.height=144,720
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.bps=64000,8000000
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.fps=1,30
    ro.media.enc.vid.h264.width=176,800
    ro.media.enc.vid.h264.height=144,480
    ro.media.enc.vid.h264.bps=64000,6000000
    ro.media.enc.vid.h264.fps=1,30
    ro.media.enc.aud.amrnb.bps=5525,12200
    ro.media.enc.aud.amrnb.hz=8000,8000
    ro.media.enc.aud.amrnb.ch=1,1
    ro.media.dec.aud.wma.enabled=1
    ro.media.dec.vid.wmv.enabled=1
    ro.media.cam.preview.fps=0
    ro.media.dec.jpeg.memcap=20000000
    ro.media.enc.jpeg.quality=95,85,70
    ro.setupwizard.enterprise_mode=1
    ro.media.codec_priority_for_thumb=so
    dalvik.vm.lockprof.threshold=500
    net.bt.name=Android
    dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt

Now for my cleaned up and fixed build.prop:
    Code:
    # For Eclair project build property customization

# begin build properties
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
    ro.aa.rid=32
    ro.aa.skulist=605
    ro.aa.customizationid=191119
    ro.aa.taskid=210643
    ro.aa.mainsku=605
    ro.aa.romver=4.06.605.3
    ro.aa.maincid=VZW__001
    ro.aa.cidlist=VZW__001
    ro.aa.modelid=PB3120000
    ro.aa.rid=32
    ro.aa.skulist=605
    ro.aa.customizationid=191119
    ro.aa.taskid=210643
    ro.aa.mainsku=605
    ro.aa.romver=4.06.605.3
    ro.aa.maincid=VZW__001
    ro.aa.cidlist=VZW__001
    ro.aa.modelid=PB3120000
    ro.build.id=GRJ22
    ro.build.display.id=GRJ22
    ro.build.version.incremental=140944.3
    ro.build.version.sdk=10
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.release=2.3.4
    ro.build.date=四  8月 18 19:05:55 CST 2011
    ro.build.date.utc=1313665555
    ro.build.type=user
    ro.build.user=root
    ro.build.host=AA125
    ro.build.tags=release-keys
    ro.product.model=ADR6300
    ro.product.brand=verizon_wwe
    ro.product.name=inc
    ro.product.device=inc
    ro.product.board=inc
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
    ro.product.manufacturer=HTC
    ro.product.locale.language=hdpi
    ro.product.locale.region=
    ro.wifi.channels=
    ro.board.platform=qsd8k
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
    ro.build.product=inc
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
    ro.build.changelist=140944
    ro.product.ua=
    ro.build.fingerprint=verizon_wwe/inc/inc:2.3.4/GRJ22/140944.3:user/release-keys
    ro.build.project=210643
    ro.product.version=4.06.605.3
    keyguard.no_require_sim=1
    # end build properties
    #
    # system.prop for device
    #

rild.libpath=/system/lib/libhtc_ril.so
    ro.ril.def.preferred.network = 4
    ro.telephony.default_network = 4
    wifi.interface = eth0
    wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=15
    ro.com.android.dataroaming = true
    ro.com.google.locationfeatures = 1
    # density in DPI of the LCD of this board. This is used to scale the UI
    # appropriately. If this property is not defined, the default value is 160 dpi.
    ro.sf.lcd_density = 240
    #ro.sf.lcd_density = 160
    #0 - mdp composition, 1 - gpu composition
    ro.sf.hw=1

# The OpenGL ES API level that is natively supported by this device.
    # This is a 16.16 fixed point number
    ro.opengles.version = 131072

# For SD storage insert notification sound
    persist.service.mount.playsnd = 0

# For the agps default value
    ro.ril.def.agps.mode = 2

# For auto backlight default value
    settings.display.autobacklight=1

# default value of brightness
    settings.display.brightness=143

# This is a high density device with more memory, so larger vm heaps for it.
    # Change to 32m, due to 2.3.3 GB already change to 32m
    dalvik.vm.heapsize=32m

# For Verizon data retry
    ro.cdma.data_retry_config = max_retries=infinite,0,0,60000,120000,480000,900000

# This file describes the media capabilities and profiles
    # using system properties.
    #
    # Note:    The property key and value has some length
    #          limit as defined by PROPERTY_KEY_MAX and
    #          PROPERTY_VALUE_MAX, respectively
    #
    # WARNING: We may not use system properties for specifying
    #          media capabilities and profiles in the future
    #
    ro.media.enc.file.format       = 3gp,mp4
    ro.media.enc.vid.codec         = m4v,h263
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.width    = 176,1280
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.height   = 144,720
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.bps      = 64000,6000000
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.fps      = 1,30
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.width     = 176,1280
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.height    = 144,720
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.bps       = 64000,8000000
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.fps       = 1,30

# 
    # Increase SKIA decode memory capability for progressive jpg file
    #
    ro.media.dec.jpeg.memcap 	= 20000000

# Release Bluetooth HW/SW information
    ro.bt.chipset	= Broadcom BCM4329-B1
    ro.bt.stack	= Broadcom BTL-A
    ro.bt.stack.version	= 2.0.50.032
    #0x10000010010100100000011 represent bt profile list
    ro.bt.profiles	= 4270339

# Properties of BTLA stack
    service.brcm.bt.activation = 0
    service.brcm.bt.srv_active = 0
    service.brcm.bt.hcid_active = 0
    service.brcm_bt.btld = 0
    service.brcm.bt.btld_pid = 0
    service.brcm.bt.avrcp_pass_thru = 0
    service.brcm.bt.avrcp_toggle = 1
    service.brcm.bt.btport_redir_on = 1

#Welly_Fang_01/05/2010
    ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha = Verizon
    ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric = 310012
    gsm.sim.operator.alpha = Verizon
    gsm.sim.operator.numeric = 310012
    gsm.sim.operator.iso-country = us
    gsm.operator.alpha = Verizon
    gsm.operator.numeric = 310012
    gsm.operator.iso-country = us

#Welly_Fang_12/30/2010
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.yt = android-verizon
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.am = android-verizon
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.vs = android-verizon
    ro.com.google.clientidbase.gmm = android-verizon

#Modify MTU from 1500 to 1472 on 3G network
    ro.ril.set.mtu1472 = 1

# For FOTA setting (leave empty value to use default)
    ro.htc.checkin.url = http://andchin.htc.com/android/checkin
    ro.htc.checkin.crashurl = http://andchin.htc.com/android/crash

# Properties of Scalado Denoise param.
    postprocess.iso_midband = 400
    postprocess.denoise_level = 5

# Following property will be reference by Settings.
    ro.product.processor = 1GHz
    ro.product.ram = 512MB
    ro.product.display_resolution = 3.7 inch WVGA resolution
    ro.product.main_camera = 8M
    ro.product.bluetooth = 2.1 + EDR
    ro.product.wifi = 802.11 b/g

# temp add for extending key ANR timeout for Supersonic
    keydispatchtimeout=15000

# support phone storage (/mnt/emmc)
    ro.phone_storage=1

# Set Horizontal VVM = true and HorizontalBUA = true for Incredible#C/Lexikon/Mecha/VivoW Verizon build
    # Then Verizon VVM/BuA program can check this property to known if there is a Native VVM/BuA in ROM
    ro.HorizontalVVM = true
    ro.HorizontalBUA = true

#
    # ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
    #
    ro.url.legal=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/phone-legal.html
    ro.url.legal.android_privacy=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/privacy.html
    ro.com.google.networklocation=1
    ro.setupwizard.mode=OPTIONAL
    ro.config.ringtone=Innovation.mp3
    ro.config.notification_sound=Color.mp3
    ro.config.alarm_alert=Light.mp3
    ro.config.cal_notification=Vector.mp3
    ro.config.msg_notification=Ascend.mp3
    ro.com.google.gmsversion=2.3_r3
    media.a1026.nsForVoiceRec=0
    htc.audio.alt.enable=1
    htc.audio.hac.enable=1
    ro.media.enc.hprof.file.format=mp4
    ro.media.enc.hprof.codec.vid=m4v
    ro.media.enc.hprof.codec.aud=amrnb
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.width=720
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.height=480
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.fps=24
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.bps=2000000
    ro.media.enc.hprof.aud.bps=12200
    ro.media.enc.hprof.aud.hz=8000
    ro.media.enc.hprof.aud.ch=1
    ro.media.enc.hprof.duration=60
    ro.media.enc.lprof.file.format=3gp
    ro.media.enc.lprof.codec.vid=m4v
    ro.media.enc.lprof.codec.aud=amrnb
    ro.media.enc.lprof.vid.width=176
    ro.media.enc.lprof.vid.height=144
    ro.media.enc.lprof.vid.fps=15
    ro.media.enc.lprof.vid.bps=256000
    ro.media.enc.lprof.aud.bps=12200
    ro.media.enc.lprof.aud.hz=8000
    ro.media.enc.lprof.aud.ch=1
    ro.media.enc.lprof.duration=30
    ro.media.enc.file.format=3gp,mp4
    ro.media.enc.vid.codec=m4v,h263,h264
    ro.media.enc.aud.codec=amrnb
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.width=176,1280
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.height=144,720
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.bps=64000,6000000
    ro.media.enc.vid.h263.fps=1,30
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.width=176,1280
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.height=144,720
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.bps=64000,8000000
    ro.media.enc.vid.m4v.fps=1,30
    ro.media.enc.vid.h264.width=176,800
    ro.media.enc.vid.h264.height=144,480
    ro.media.enc.vid.h264.bps=64000,6000000
    ro.media.enc.vid.h264.fps=1,30
    ro.media.enc.aud.amrnb.bps=5525,12200
    ro.media.enc.aud.amrnb.hz=8000,8000
    ro.media.enc.aud.amrnb.ch=1,1
    ro.media.dec.aud.wma.enabled=1
    ro.media.dec.vid.wmv.enabled=1
    ro.media.cam.preview.fps=0
    ro.media.dec.jpeg.memcap=20000000
    ro.media.enc.jpeg.quality=95,85,70
    ro.setupwizard.enterprise_mode=1
    ro.media.codec_priority_for_thumb=so
    net.bt.name=Android
    dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt

This is just a small part of the rom building process but as you see, if it wasn't for us it wouldn't get done.
    Cool, at the "drooooiiiiid" eye now, past the HTC splash. Thanks again..

Good deal. Don't worry this rom will stay on the bootanimation for awhile. It takes a little bit to load.
    Ok that's what I figured. Soooo...you you mind if I rebased my McSense roms on this :)?

Full credit would be given of course.

Go for it! I don't need credit bro. Just make us something good. I know ya will.
    Stang, you are a machine...Gonna download, and flash right now.
    Thanks
    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone