ROM[OFFICIAL][instantnoodle][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.14]

Search This thread

lifesaver38

Jan 1, 2019
Grenoble
Choosing "Advanced Restart" changes nothing on my phone.

Have it up and running and rooted. So far no problems whatsoever. Great job.

Edit: after rooting advanced start is working. Not sure if that had anything to do with it but before that I had to use volume keys to get into bootloader.
Yeah ! I've same problems on my redmi note 8t with crdroid 11 !!!
I also have to wipe data after installing rom clean flash. And I also have the problem of advanced restart menu... But my RN8t isn't rooted...
I found that the reboot advanced menu was working before entering the PIN code from the SIM card, as well as before entering the screen's devouring code. Once this second code is entered, I lose the reboot menu that turns white, ugly and without the advanced options ...
Have you found the solution (without root) to obtain the advanced restart menu ?

Last edited:

sana373

Aug 27, 2021
Been using crDroid for about 3 months now and couldn't be any happier, thanks for the great work!

Now, I wanted to ask, and this is not an issue with this ROM, seems to be general Android behavior, and I have no idea if it's possible to implement. But basically I would like to be able to choose Bluetooth Audio Codec when I'm using Bluetooth headphones/earbuds.

For example my earbuds support LDAC, AAC and SBC. On the Connected Devices (Bluetooth) menu, there is an "HD audio" toggle. If it's off, the codec used is SBC. With the "HD audio" toggle on, the codec selected is LDAC. So far so good, however I'd like to use AAC since it gives me slightly better battery life than SBC while also being higher quality, and much better battery life than LDAC.

I can currently go to Developer Options and there in "Bluetooth Audio Codec" change the codec manually to AAC (there's also another useful option to change the Bit Rate when on LDAC). However changing the codec in Developer Options doesn't "stick", so as soon as I turn off the earbuds or turn off/on Bluetooth, they revert back to SBC/LDAC.

So I wonder if it would be possible to make this choice stick somehow? Or maybe add a setting in crDroid Settings to control the Bluetooth Codec and/or Bit Rate?

(I'm sorry if this isn't the place to ask about this at all. Thank you for the amazing ROM!)

Reactions: firebird11

sana373

Aug 27, 2021
Latest build (7.13) seems to have a few issues for me too.
- Camera doesn't work (black screen and then closes).
- Probably related to the camera not working: flashlight doesn't work (with the icon displaying "Camera in use"); face unlock also not working.
- Audio doesn't play. No audio through the phones speakers, no audio through Bluetooth earbuds or speakers either.
- Boot is very slow, takes way longer than any other build when booting (stuck when the crDroid icon is changing colors). It's not just the 1st boot after update.

Reactions: firebird11

jimmy2027

May 26, 2012
The OTA update from 7.12 to 7.13 causes system ui to fail and goes into crash dump mode. I tried reverting back to 7.12, phone boots up but system ui still fails and goes into crash dump also.

Edit: After many fiddling around I think I figured out where the problem lies, after the update the system booted up in the inactive slot. I believe the file for 7.13 might be corrupt. Back to 7.12 for the time being.

Last edited:

famouzkk

Oct 2, 2016
OTA udate from 7.12 to 7.13 also caused many problems, getting crash dump every 3 minuts, boot takes a lot of time, no wifi and network.

FoxyDrew

Aug 18, 2014
East Taunton
CrDroid 7.13 out.

But we have today great day, because CrDroid 8 out! Android 12 taste candy. 😎 Keep calm and flash boizzz!
Already budged and am flashing v8

Edit: v8 randomly rebooted twice during setting up my phone, and has glitchy animations and freezes. Wasn't installed for more than 40 mins. Installed with payload dumper method from a clean OOS12 install. Back to v7 haha, which is still probably the best ROM for our phone. Not that mad, even if it was perfectly smooth Android 12 is ugly :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

stompysan

Feb 1, 2011
Hey all. Posted in TG, but didn't hear back, so I figured I would reach out here. I would love to run CrDroid 8 on my OP8, since I almost exclusively used 7. However, there is a feature missing in the OnePlus Settings with CrDroid 8 that I am needing. On other ROMs, you can control which type of 5G connection the phone is making, either NSA or SA. This is completely missing in the A12 build when I installed it. Because my coverage at work is extremely strange, I need to force an NSA 5G connection in order to allow for calls to come through consistently. Is there any way this can be looked into being added for the next build?

cloudreamer

Jan 1, 2022
Here. RomInstaller.bat file is located in every version with "install-files" at the end.

Edit: I attatched the bat file if that's all you need. Had to zip it up because XDA doesn't allow .bat files for whatever reaso

Here. RomInstaller.bat file is located in every version with "install-files" at the end.

Edit: I attatched the bat file if that's all you need. Had to zip it up because XDA doesn't allow .bat files for whatever reason

Edit: I attatched the bat file if that's all you need. Had to zip it up because XDA doesn't allow .bat files for whatever reason.
Oh, thanks for you guide, I have looked for it for several hours, eventually, I find it in 8T's rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer

I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device

You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

for first install:
    • be on the latest firmware possible
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodle-v7.X-gapps-install-files.zip
    • unpack zip to desktop (or whereever you want)
    • reboot to bootloader
    • run ROMinstaller.bat
    • follow instructions
    • reboot to system
    • if you want to install gapps:
    • reboot back to recovery
    • Apply update
    • Apply from ADB
    • from your computer: adb sideload (gapps package).zip , i recommend MindTheGapps, because with this package i could update without having to install Gapps again
    • reboot to system
    to update:
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodle-v7.X.zip in the internal updater and update it
    some large gapps packages will not install due to lack off space

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel url

Download:
    ROM download
    Changelog: Changelog

Known issues:

Tell Me

crDroid OnePlus 8 Telegram group
    Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

Contributors
    firebird11
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Many Thanks to:
    FizzyAps and thznutz87 for the install script
    LuK1337 for his awesome work on op8

Version Information
    Testing
    new builds are up , bt issue should be fixed
    new builds up !
    sorry it took a while but i was on vacation :)
    there's a new build up , DeviceSettings was causing a lot off trouble so i had to remove it.
    alert slider works again
    new builds up !