ROM[OFFICIAL][instantnoodle][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.14]

Search This thread

stompysan

Feb 1, 2011
Hey everyone. I have been having some minor issues with this ROM. This just started a couple of weeks ago. Rarely, the device will suddenly boot into Qualcomm Crashdump. After I force the device off and reboot, everything comes back fine. This has happened three times for me. Nothing seems to trigger this that I can determine. Is there any way to pull logs from the crashdump to see if we can narrow down the exact issue?

esjames

Nov 8, 2013
Cheriton
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hey everyone. I have been having some minor issues with this ROM. This just started a couple of weeks ago. Rarely, the device will suddenly boot into Qualcomm Crashdump. After I force the device off and reboot, everything comes back fine. This has happened three times for me. Nothing seems to trigger this that I can determine. Is there any way to pull logs from the crashdump to see if we can narrow down the exact issue?
Just a thought, are you using stock kernel?

狂乐乐狂

Jan 13, 2021
Guys help me. I flashed the rom so far so good but there's no fod icon change etc on the crdroid settings menu I went on lock screen options and there's only fod vibration verification but no fod icon change does anybody else have this? Can anyone help me with this one?
Have you tried to restore with the previous persist.img to see if it can solve this problem

the kitten

Jan 18, 2021
I have a one plus 8 T-mobile variant. I tried to install crdroid in it but it doesn't seem to boot. It always reboots to fastboot. I did it 2 times to be sure I did nothing wrong. Looking at the command prompt, I saw that system_ext.img can't be loaded cause system_ext don't exist in my phone. Does it maybe have an alternative name?

stompysan

Feb 1, 2011
I have a one plus 8 T-mobile variant. I tried to install crdroid in it but it doesn't seem to boot. It always reboots to fastboot. I did it 2 times to be sure I did nothing wrong. Looking at the command prompt, I saw that system_ext.img can't be loaded cause system_ext don't exist in my phone. Does it maybe have an alternative name?

Make sure to update your platform-tools. Seems everyone having this issue is using an outdated version. I am running on the T-Mobile variant no issue. You must flash global and update to A11 on it beforehand though.

Reactions: the kitten

狂乐乐狂

Jan 13, 2021
Why is it that after I install crdroid, I don't respond to fingerprint input. After I exit the interface, the fingerprint input icon is still displayed. Only when the screen is locked and then turned on will it disappear. At present, fingerprint input can't be used... I'm sorry, it's machine flip...

the kitten

Jan 18, 2021

the kitten

Jan 18, 2021
Make sure to update your platform-tools. Seems everyone having this issue is using an outdated version. I am running on the T-Mobile variant no issue. You must flash global and update to A11 on it beforehand though.
Thank you so much. I solved it. I was on android 10. I wasn't able to install android 11 because I was on the T-mobile version. It doesn't allow local updates and doesn't have android 11 yet. So I had to convert to global android 10 first:https://xdaforums.com/t/guide-convert-to-global-wip.4105885/
From there, the update to 11 was almost automatic when I started it. I installed crdroid after the update and it worked.

entonjackson

Dec 27, 2010
Hello, coming from unofficial LOS 17.1, can I switch to this ROM by just factory reset? or do i need any further steps?

mrnerdy42

Jul 29, 2020
Nexus 7
OnePlus 8
I have been using this ROM for over a month now, and it's rock solid. Nearly everything just works. No constant fiddling required.

There are, however, a couple of quality-of-life issues that I've noticed on my daily driver. First, the auto brightness changes very quickly, resulting in a flickering effect in environments with constantly changing lighting (such as when using the phone for GPS navigation while driving). Second, the "wake on lift" gesture does not work. Lifting the phone while it is lying down or taking it out of my pocket does not show the ambient display.

dieangelo030

Jan 23, 2021
OnePlus 8
Thanks for this great rom! Works really well.
Android auto isn't working for me unfortunately. Does it work for anyone else? It will get stuck in a reboot loop when connecting to the car

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer

I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device

You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

for first install:
    • be on the latest firmware possible
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodle-v7.X-gapps-install-files.zip
    • unpack zip to desktop (or whereever you want)
    • reboot to bootloader
    • run ROMinstaller.bat
    • follow instructions
    • reboot to system
    • if you want to install gapps:
    • reboot back to recovery
    • Apply update
    • Apply from ADB
    • from your computer: adb sideload (gapps package).zip , i recommend MindTheGapps, because with this package i could update without having to install Gapps again
    • reboot to system
    to update:
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodle-v7.X.zip in the internal updater and update it
    some large gapps packages will not install due to lack off space

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel url

Download:
    ROM download
    Changelog: Changelog

Known issues:

Tell Me

crDroid OnePlus 8 Telegram group
    Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

Contributors
    firebird11
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Many Thanks to:
    FizzyAps and thznutz87 for the install script
    LuK1337 for his awesome work on op8

Version Information
    Testing
    new builds are up , bt issue should be fixed
    new builds up !
    sorry it took a while but i was on vacation :)
    there's a new build up , DeviceSettings was causing a lot off trouble so i had to remove it.
    alert slider works again
    new builds up !