• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][instantnoodle][11] Xtended-XR

Search This thread

anishpratheepan

Dec 10, 2016
OnePlus 3T
Moto G5 Plus
2021-X-Temp-Head.png

Disclaimer
* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD card or anything happens with your device
* Flash on your own risk/knowledge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM XTENDED: @SuperDroidBond | @mady51 | @mukesh22584 | @anishpratheepan | @xawlw | @SonalSingh18 | @Roger.T

FEATURES: Get Feature list from HERE

SUPPORT LINK: Xtended Telegram Community Chat | Xtended Community Server

SCREENSHOTS:
Click HERE

ROM DOWNLOADS: Xtended ROM

GAPPS DOWNLOADS: Already Included in GAPPS version

RECOMMENDED GAPPS: MindTheGapps

INSTRUCTIONS: Click HERE

ROM SOURCE: Project-Xtended ROM Sources

KERNEL SOURCE: Our Official Devices Sources

DONATIONS: Project-Xtended | Maintainer

We would like to give thanks to everyone in the Android community.

k9r4n16

Mar 29, 2019
OnePlus 8
Great job on the ROM! Used this as my daily driver on my OnePlus 7T. I am unfortunately having a few issues with it though.
1. Screen doesn't turn on properly. Whenever I press the power button to wake the device from sleep,it does not turn on the display unless I double press for the camera. Even then, it takes a while to do anything. Had this same issue on the 7T also.
2. Recovery is not operational at all. The device just reboots into system. I flashed Lineage Recovery on here for now to use the recovery options.
3. Two button navigation is buggy. Same issue as a few other ROMs I've used where the suggested apps in recents show below the buttons where they are unreachable.
Still testing for battery life, have it set to 60Hz at the moment and on LTE.
Great job so far though! Keep up the good work. I will update this post with any other observations.

mobile_sensei

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2011
Washington DC
OnePlus 8
The lock screen stay always black...
Have you tried a third party launcher like Nova ?
(edit: NVM, there's definitely something wrong. It kicks in in you let the screen time out, then it's locked down.
I set my screen timeout to 30 minutes to get get around it, there's no problem if I manually turn off screen.
Nice ROM, just needs a little polishing.)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts