ROM[OFFICIAL][instantnoodlep][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.14]

• Thread starter Deleted member 4258086
  • Start date
Search This thread

ocwvarx

Nov 17, 2015
I found that there is two problems when using this ROM and lineageOS 18.1
1. mobile data will being disconnect randomly after using about 3 or 4 hours
2. webpage and mini-application inside AliPay can not shows content but you can still click on it. you just can not see them 😂

I flash OOS first and flash crDroid or lineageOS 18.1 after that and did a factory reset

ichbinsauch

Jan 22, 2011
Hi there ! I can no longer access my internal memory (data / emuladed / 0) with the File Explorer to change or add something there. Can someone help me ? thanks

ichbinsauch

Jan 22, 2011
Never had this issue. I don't use the included file manager, just Solid Explorer (paid version). Try it with that (free version). Does it work?
Good Morning ! I have the full version of Solid Explorer but I get the following message when opening it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-095359_Solid_Explorer.png
    Screenshot_20210117-095359_Solid_Explorer.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 82

alex moymoy

Nov 2, 2015
Ok I copy the boot img that was in CR droid zip and patched img for magisk I type command fastboot flash boot --slot all patch_magisk.img I get unknown slot. Has anybody get this issue? Thx in advance
Yes, I had that too. And more people too. If you want root, get the patched img and change it with the boot img file from rom folder in your PC. Rename it "boot" and do the ROMinstaller process. When finished will boot with root 😉

Imprezzion

Dec 12, 2011
Gorredijk
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Try not to ask for timelines bud.

I doubt this is the standard when is it coming question. Development for this phone is.. slow to be as nice as possible without calling it dead. I too would like to know if the developers are even still "alive" and planning to keep supporting this device especially since it's essential for my work now from home with all the authenticators I have to use..

I am also quite curious if we will get a CRDroid 7.2 update for example. Or a few bugfixes. Mind you, I don't have any bugs, no color issues or whatever and the rom is solid, but still.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
I doubt this is the standard when is it coming question. Development for this phone is.. slow to be as nice as possible without calling it dead. I too would like to know if the developers are even still "alive" and planning to keep supporting this device especially since it's essential for my work now from home with all the authenticators I have to use..

I am also quite curious if we will get a CRDroid 7.2 update for example. Or a few bugfixes. Mind you, I don't have any bugs, no color issues or whatever and the rom is solid, but still.

So you've just told me that it's not a question about asking for a timeline by asking for a timeline twice?

You rebel 🤦

What are you contributing besides complaining about the lack of development?

We have 5 magisk ROMs, we have miui, CRDroid, lineage, pixel experience, paranoid Android, Nubia amongst others??

The collosal amount of work these guys have put in is amazing and you say it's dead?

Get a grip man, it's flourishing compared to the vast majority of device threads, also being quiet doesn't mean dead; it usually means that most bugs are fixed, show some respect to the people doing this for FREE!!!!

The fact you need this or this or that for working from home is irrelevant, they share their with for free, it's not a public service or a charity lol..you have a device that works, the first few lines of most custom ROM threads state that it is up to you if you want to flash this ROM, they're not responsible for your life, your alarm clock not going off, you are.

Plus authenticators, email etc are extremely easy to set up, it's one verification per app.

Last edited:
Reactions: names

bin1youghurt

Nov 12, 2020

The dev said that the test builds are currently building, and it takes time since lineageos switched to their own vendor and crdroid has to follow, so it takes longer time to compile and deploy a new release. Also remeber that this is still covid times, so a lot of people have personal matters to take care of first. The dev said he's not abondoning this project, and thats understandable, as he is one of the creators of crdroid, so we just need patience and the updates will come

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer

I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device

You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

for first install:
    • be on the latest firmware on both slots
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodlep-v7.X-install-files.zip
    • unpack zip to desktop (or whereever you want)
    • reboot to bootloader
    • run ROMinstaller.bat
    • follow instructions
    • if you want to install gapps:
    • enter recovery
    • Apply update
    • Apply from ADB
    • from your computer: adb sideload (gapps package).zip , i recommend MindTheGapps, because with this package i could update without having to install Gapps again
    • factory reset
    • reboot to system
    to update:
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodlep-v7.X.zip in the internal updater and update it
    some large gapps packages will not install due to lack off space

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel url

Download:
    ROM download
    Changelog: Changelog

Known issues:

Tell Me

crDroid OnePlus 8 Telegram group
    Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

Contributors
    firebird11
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Many Thanks to:
    FizzyAps and thznutz87 for the install script
    LuK1337 for his awesome work on op8

Version Information
    Stable
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    new builds up !
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    Hi guys, I had some issues with the rom the last weeks but it's solved now, updates will follow in a few days
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    res
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    there's a new build up , DeviceSettings was causing a lot off trouble so i had to remove it.
    alert slider works again