ROM[OFFICIAL][instantnoodlep][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.14]

• Thread starter Deleted member 4258086
  • Start date
Search This thread

Binary Assault

May 25, 2016
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 9
Just encountered a problem. During an incoming call, the call info doesn't show up on the screen and the phone just rings. So neither am I able to receive nor reject the calls. Is anyone facing the same issue? Help would be appreciated.
I've had this issue with this Rom and my previous one. Happens only sometimes.

If you're using a permissions manager, make sure you didn't block the draw over other apps permission (just a guess).

Otherwise, login to your phone while it's ringing and pull down the notification bar and click the incoming call. If that's missing, then notifications for your phone app are disabled and probably should be enabled

Wraku_

Sep 19, 2021
I have following rather enigmatic problem with audio - I went asleep with music and sleep timer on. In the morning everything related to audio didn't work: speaker, microphone, bluetooth headphones... The catlog spams these lines faster than my father going to liquor store for 5% off promo

Code:
09-19 13:57:29.863 W/AudioManager(3437): updateAudioPortCache: listAudioPorts failed
09-19 13:57:29.869 E/qdmetadata(954): paramType 32 not supported
09-19 13:57:29.877 E/qdmetadata(954): paramType 32 not supported
09-19 13:57:29.879 E/AudioSystem-JNI(1398): AudioSystem::listAudioPorts error -19
09-19 13:57:29.879 W/AudioManager(1398): updateAudioPortCache: listAudioPorts failed
09-19 13:57:29.886 E/qdmetadata(954): paramType 32 not supported

Since then issue still persist, safe mode doesn't change anything.
I have searched whole internet and vatican library - except the Ark ot the Covenant found literally nothing.
Any good soul have a slightest idea what kind of demon possesed my phone?

• Haha
Reactions: QkiZMR

Binary Assault

May 25, 2016
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 9
Thanks for the most recent update. The built in updater doesn't work still for me. Ends in a crash dump. It's caused by Gapps. I use Mind The Gapps but maybe I still have pieces of OpenGapps laying around.

Fingerprint bug is still present (clicks behind the fingerprint sensor on login). it was seemingly gone two builds ago if that helps any.

Although safety net now passes, can anyone get Google pay working? Can't seem to get my card linked (just says try again)

Oorgle1337

Jan 30, 2012
Has anyone had trouble connecting to enterprise wifi on this rom? I've tried selecting "Do Not Validate Certificates" but i think its still trying to use system certificates.

The wifi is using PEAP and MSCHAP.

ps000000

Sep 17, 2011
Nonthaburi / Bangkok
Has anyone had trouble connecting to enterprise wifi on this rom? I've tried selecting "Do Not Validate Certificates" but i think its still trying to use system certificates.

The wifi is using PEAP and MSCHAP.
This problem happen to all custom ROMs with my workplace wifi.

Only OOS H2OS ColorOS are fine with my workplace wifi.
(I think mobile phone manufacturer ROMs add something to make it works.)

No fix since it enforced by google. (I read some articles.)

Also happen with all pixel phones since Android 10-11 (not sure).

I'm looking into using this ROM, but this is my first A/B device. I'm on OOS 11.0.8.8 currently and from everything I'm reading it looks like I'll have to wait for the vendor ROM for 8.8 to be released before I can install this, as my other slot is empty and we only have the small boot.img for 11.0.8.8 but I think I need the full GB-sized file.

Maybe I'm wrong; will read and experiment throughout the night.

Pensioner600

Jul 20, 2019
Help me please. Oneplus 8Pro. CrDroid 7.10 (7.9 is the same) change of screen frequency modes does not work. The switches are pressed, but the screen still runs at 120Hz. Auto mode also does not work, but auto does not work for everyone. And I have only one mode left: QHD 120Hz. And that's all. The switches are only found in the Oneplus setting. There is nothing like that in the screen settings. Is it just me? Sorry for google translator and thanks.

xtcislove

Jan 17, 2010
Gummersbach
Nothing Phone 2
OnePlus 12
I'm looking into using this ROM, but this is my first A/B device. I'm on OOS 11.0.8.8 currently and from everything I'm reading it looks like I'll have to wait for the vendor ROM for 8.8 to be released before I can install this, as my other slot is empty and we only have the small boot.img for 11.0.8.8 but I think I need the full GB-sized file.

Maybe I'm wrong; will read and experiment throughout the night.

Idk if i get you right here. But you can extract all images from fastboot as far as i know and after it you can unifiy the slots.

fastboot flash --slot=all abl abl.img
fastboot flash --slot=all aop aop.img
fastboot flash --slot=all bluetooth bluetooth.img
fastboot flash --slot=all cmnlib64 cmnlib64.img
fastboot flash --slot=all cmnlib cmnlib.img
fastboot flash --slot=all devcfg devcfg.img
fastboot flash --slot=all dsp dsp.img
fastboot flash --slot=all featenabler featenabler.img
fastboot flash --slot=all hyp hyp.img
fastboot flash --slot=all imagefv imagefv.img
fastboot flash --slot=all keymaster keymaster.img
fastboot flash --slot=all logo logo.img
fastboot flash --slot=all mdm_oem_stanvbk mdm_oem_stanvbk.img
fastboot flash --slot=all modem modem.img
fastboot flash --slot=all multiimgoem multiimgoem.img
fastboot flash --slot=all qupfw qupfw.img
fastboot flash --slot=all spunvm spunvm.img
fastboot flash --slot=all storsec storsec.img
fastboot flash --slot=all tz tz.img
fastboot flash --slot=all uefisecapp uefisecapp.img
fastboot flash --slot=all xbl_config xbl_config.img
fastboot flash --slot=all xbl xbl.img

In my experience the best roms for oneplus are the OOS roms anyway.

Safe yourself these threads in case something goes wrong:

Use this to unpack the firmware, inside you will have all images. You can use the to unify the slots.

Flash or boot the lineage recovery and sideload the copy-partitions-20210323_1922.zip package, this will unify your slots too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer

I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device

You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

for first install:
    • be on the latest firmware on both slots
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodlep-v7.X-install-files.zip
    • unpack zip to desktop (or whereever you want)
    • reboot to bootloader
    • run ROMinstaller.bat
    • follow instructions
    • if you want to install gapps:
    • enter recovery
    • Apply update
    • Apply from ADB
    • from your computer: adb sideload (gapps package).zip , i recommend MindTheGapps, because with this package i could update without having to install Gapps again
    • factory reset
    • reboot to system
    to update:
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodlep-v7.X.zip in the internal updater and update it
    some large gapps packages will not install due to lack off space

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel url

Download:
    ROM download
    Changelog: Changelog

Known issues:

Tell Me

crDroid OnePlus 8 Telegram group
    Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

Contributors
    firebird11
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Many Thanks to:
    FizzyAps and thznutz87 for the install script
    LuK1337 for his awesome work on op8

Version Information
    Stable
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    new builds up !
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    Hi guys, I had some issues with the rom the last weeks but it's solved now, updates will follow in a few days
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    res
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    there's a new build up , DeviceSettings was causing a lot off trouble so i had to remove it.
    alert slider works again