• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ROM[OFFICIAL][instantnoodlep][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.14]

Search This thread

ps000000

Sep 17, 2011
Nonthaburi / Bangkok
I am very impress with evolution_instantnoodlep-ota-sq1d.220105.007-01221058-unofficial-unsigned.zip :love:

The 1st Android S 12 build.

Everything is on point, except High Brightness Toggle in the quick setting tiles does not work.

And this is the 1st custom A12 rom for 8Pro, that does not include gapps (that I found.):love::love:

Reactions: zement

djcrystals

Nov 29, 2011
City Of Tonawanda
Anyone using shelter or island with this ROM?
I use Island but not on the newest update. I am rooted and modded to the gills. Microsoft Authenticator flagged me months ago though so I can't test fully. I had switched to Island in hopes of escaping my digital life habits/exposure but it hasn't worked. I believe had I discovered either of those apps prior to being flagged I'd be accessing my work info much more conveniently. I'd have to admit though, not being able to do easily access my email from work hasn't exactly been a bad thing.

Binary Assault

May 25, 2016
OnePlus 8 Pro
Google Pixel 6
I use Island but not on the newest update. I am rooted and modded to the gills. Microsoft Authenticator flagged me months ago though so I can't test fully. I had switched to Island in hopes of escaping my digital life habits/exposure but it hasn't worked. I believe had I discovered either of those apps prior to being flagged I'd be accessing my work info much more conveniently. I'd have to admit though, not being able to do easily access my email from work hasn't exactly been a bad thing.
I always had issues with crdroid and using Island or shelter with m$ apps. I could get past SafteyNet but can't get office apps to login. I think it's an issue in the base (AOSP I think). I forget the error

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi ,is the new build that fixed the issue is this one crDroidAndroid-11.0-20211222-instantnoodlep-v7.13.zip ?
    Yes. Did the upgrade with onboard updater (OTA) just now and all Bluetooth, WiFi etc. is working just fine. Using TWRP with Magisk 23 ZIP from here (y)
    I am very impress with evolution_instantnoodlep-ota-sq1d.220105.007-01221058-unofficial-unsigned.zip :love:

The 1st Android S 12 build.

Everything is on point, except High Brightness Toggle in the quick setting tiles does not work.

And this is the 1st custom A12 rom for 8Pro, that does not include gapps (that I found.):love::love:
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer

I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device

You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

for first install:
    • be on the latest firmware on both slots
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodlep-v7.X-install-files.zip
    • unpack zip to desktop (or whereever you want)
    • reboot to bootloader
    • run ROMinstaller.bat
    • follow instructions
    • if you want to install gapps:
    • enter recovery
    • Apply update
    • Apply from ADB
    • from your computer: adb sideload (gapps package).zip , i recommend MindTheGapps, because with this package i could update without having to install Gapps again
    • factory reset
    • reboot to system
    to update:
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodlep-v7.X.zip in the internal updater and update it
    some large gapps packages will not install due to lack off space

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel url

Download:
    ROM download
    Changelog: Changelog

Known issues:

Tell Me

crDroid OnePlus 8 Telegram group
    Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

Contributors
    firebird11
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Many Thanks to:
    FizzyAps and thznutz87 for the install script
    LuK1337 for his awesome work on op8

Version Information
    Stable
    new builds up !
    Hi guys, I had some issues with the rom the last weeks but it's solved now, updates will follow in a few days
    there's a new build up , DeviceSettings was causing a lot off trouble so i had to remove it.
    alert slider works again