ROM[OFFICIAL][instantnoodlep][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.6]

Search This thread

Alan Shore

Jul 1, 2009
Reporting that using the internal updater from 7.3 to 7.4 resulted in a crash dump.

No root.
No Magisk.

Tried factory reset, tried clearing cache, crash dumps and 5 minute startups...
I tried reinstalling the 7.4 using the .bat but that resulted in the same.
Had to MSM/EDL back to stock and i'm trying to install the 7.4 from scratch. Will report back if it works, I'd imagine it will :)

magicmckinney

• Oct 9, 2012
    Nice ROM. Installed fine and works on my Verizon 2025 but one weird problem. When my music is playing, it skips (blank with no sound for about 2 seconds) about every 5 seconds . I tried changing music players and using blue tooth or just the phone. They all did the same thing. Any suggestions?

Nice ROM. Installed fine and works on my Verizon 2025 but one weird problem. When my music is playing, it skips (blank with no sound for about 2 seconds) about every 5 seconds . I tried changing music players and using blue tooth or just the phone. They all did the same thing. Any suggestions?
    Mine does the same on AICP and Lineage. After switching to Lineage, I noticed that if you unlock, play music, pause it, lock and unlock again, the issue goes away. I haven't tried crDroid as I'm on Verizon with no confirmation about if this ROM is compatible but that's the fix for me.

magicmckinney

• Oct 9, 2012
    Mine does the same on AICP and Lineage. After switching to Lineage, I noticed that if you unlock, play music, pause it, lock and unlock again, the issue goes away. I haven't tried crDroid as I'm on Verizon with no confirmation about if this ROM is compatible but that's the fix for me.
    Thanks for the answer. The latest CRDroid now works on Verizon if you want to try it.

Alan Shore

Jul 1, 2009
    Reporting that using the internal updater from 7.3 to 7.4 resulted in a crash dump.

No root.
    No Magisk.

Tried factory reset, tried clearing cache, crash dumps and 5 minute startups...
    I tried reinstalling the 7.4 using the .bat but that resulted in the same.
    Had to MSM/EDL back to stock and i'm trying to install the 7.4 from scratch. Will report back if it works, I'd imagine it will :)
    Reporting that EDL back to stock and fresh flash to 7.4 works.

If you have 7.3 and try and upgrade using the in OS upgrader you WILL crash dump and be sad :(

Hm, now I'm having the same issue and the fix I used on Lineage doesn't work on this ROM. Suggestions?

bin1youghurt

Nov 12, 2020
    Installed the 3-26 build through the updater and after re-rooting, I no longer passing safety net, showing ctsProfile as what failed. I did the magisk props method but after reboot, I did not see any change. Is there another way to pass safety net?
    On the latest release, the fix should be integrated in the rom, so you only need to use magisk hide in the settings, without hideprops module, and safety net should be passed. After I updated from the previous build, where i used magisk hideprops, i had the same problem, solved it by uninstalling hide props.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I'm using MindTheGapps on 7.6
      BE3pE0l.png

Code:
      *** Disclaimer

I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device

You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
      https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

for first install:
      • be on the latest firmware on both slots
      • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodlep-v7.X-install-files.zip
      • unpack zip to desktop (or whereever you want)
      • reboot to bootloader
      • run ROMinstaller.bat
      • follow instructions
      • if you want to install gapps:
      • enter recovery
      • Apply update
      • Apply from ADB
      • from your computer: adb sideload (gapps package).zip , i recommend MindTheGapps, because with this package i could update without having to install Gapps again
      • factory reset
      • reboot to system
      to update:
      • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodlep-v7.X.zip in the internal updater and update it
      some large gapps packages will not install due to lack off space

Sources:
      ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
      Kernel: kernel url

Download:
      ROM download
      Changelog: Changelog

Known issues:

Tell Me

crDroid OnePlus 8 Telegram group
      Visit official website @ crDroid.net
      crDroid Community Telegram
      Donate to help our team pay server costs

Contributors
      firebird11
      Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
      Many Thanks to:
      Chandra1.jp for assistance
      FizzyAps and thznutz87 for the install script
      LuK1337 for his awesome work on op8

Version Information
      Stable
      new builds up !
      Hi guys, I had some issues with the rom the last weeks but it's solved now, updates will follow in a few days
      new builds are up so try
      happy new year to everyone
      there's a new build up , DeviceSettings was causing a lot off trouble so i had to remove it.
      alert slider works again
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone