ROM[OFFICIAL][instantnoodlep][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.6]

Search This thread
Aug 12, 2010
Good day. I would like the following to be fixed in the crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210413-instantnoodlep-v7.5 firmware:
1. The function to lift to check does not work
2. The automatic refresh function of the screen does not work
3. The function of gestures of the device with a single tap on the screen does not work stably
4. The function of setting the intensity of the general vibration is cut
5. When you click on the status bar, the quick settings panel pops up, after accepting a call it weighs and you have to swipe it to turn off the call.
+ (G)Phone-App with call recording enabled
+ Photochrom enabled camera App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rgm.oneplus8pro_ircamera doesn't work on crDroid)
I like wish lists. Lets see how nice our developers are... (y)

Reactions: zement

Supracer

Feb 25, 2012
How do I delete the gcam that's came with the rom? I tried with titanium backup and it doesn't work... It's giving me problems when taking video and I would like to install 7.3 instead of 8.1

Supracer

Feb 25, 2012
Actually titanium backup works quite well with me just uninstalling system apps is problematic but other than that works great 😁
Thanks for the app recommendation will check it out!

hadec

Feb 9, 2015
I got some questions... How is this rom compared to stock battery wise??? Stock battery is bad and thinking to move to this rom if this has better battery... Also this rom can charge wirelessly my phone??? Please assist me guys!! :)

Supracer

Feb 25, 2012
I got some questions... How is this rom compared to stock battery wise??? Stock battery is bad and thinking to move to this rom if this has better battery... Also this rom can charge wirelessly my phone??? Please assist me guys!! :)
Honestly on stock rom I would hardly get 8 hours of use before I have to charge it (using Instagram slot, 5 hours everyday of podcast listening, casual calls here and there and WhatsApp frequently used), this rom I get through a full day with the same use and don't have to charge it throughout the day. That's how great battery life is on this rom

hadec

Feb 9, 2015
Honestly on stock rom I would hardly get 8 hours of use before I have to charge it (using Instagram slot, 5 hours everyday of podcast listening, casual calls here and there and WhatsApp frequently used), this rom I get through a full day with the same use and don't have to charge it throughout the day. That's how great battery life is on this rom
Awesome... Wireless charge works?? Also u use gapps?? And gcam works??

Supracer

Feb 25, 2012
Awesome... Wireless charge works?? Also u use gapps?? And gcam works??
I don't use wireless charging so I'm not sure but I think I should work no matter what rom you use, gapps I do use (Nikgapps) and gcam works but I had problems with it provided with the rom so I uninstalled it and installed gcam 7.3 and working perfectly

Reactions: hadec

hadec

Feb 9, 2015
I don't use wireless charging so I'm not sure but I think I should work no matter what rom you use, gapps I do use (Nikgapps) and gcam works but I had problems with it provided with the rom so I uninstalled it and installed gcam 7.3 and working perfectly
Thanks so much for ur time... Lastly, does it have any major bugs?? Am at my cottage and want to flash, so i need to make sure its a daily driver

Imprezzion

Dec 12, 2011
Gorredijk
Weird.. when I unlock my device with fingerprint from AOD it keeps opening the app that is in my home screen behind it. Like it recognizes it as a touch after unlocking somehow... Never had that before lol. Anyone else have this?

bart007

Jul 19, 2010
Revolut app is not working, after verification, it only shows a white screen. Anybody had the same issues?
Revolut no problem for me,install magiskpromptconfig+hide magisk and magisk manager+empty cache revolut apps:cool:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210507-101113_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210507-101113_Settings.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20210507-100644_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210507-100644_Settings.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: Uget86

cool2288

May 12, 2021
Excellent rom. Having been using it for about 2 weeks as my daily driver. However, there is a bug with the fingerprint icon being there even when using normal applications. I have app locker enabled so maybe it could be causing that. For example, in this screenshot, the fingerprint icon comes up in the clock app (which is obviously not locked) and I have to close and reopen the app again to make it go away. This happens everytime I unlock an app and switch to another app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210507-210632_Clock_1.png
    Screenshot_20210507-210632_Clock_1.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: nzzane
Aug 12, 2010
Hm, after upgrading from "crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210413-instantnoodlep-v7.5-install-files" to "crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210517-instantnoodlep-v7.6-install-files.zip" using Rominstaller.bat and adb sideload "NikGapps-core-arm64-11-20210514-signed.zip", cannot access /data anymore. It stucks in crDroid-logo animation. Unlock screen doesn't appear, neither after waiting for 10min...
What GApps are you suggesting to get it back working?

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2010
Got it back working. Was a slot_a / slot_b issue. Had to switch slots after updating from 7.5. to 7.6. Using MindTheGapps now instead of NikGapps - which is working just fine.
Happy to not had to full blown reinstall everything...
WE NEED TWRP for A11!!!

+ (G)Phone-App with call recording enabled
Thank you! This option is finally available again! (y)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone