Yep, idk if this fixes it, but I never had the same issue again after turning off pocket detection in settings -> CrDroid settings -> Miscellaneous
No it's just that Parab made the latest build a few days before releasing it to the OTA updater. So the build date is old and confuses the Internal updater. Just ignore it once you've already updated it
It is updated by Parab and it works fine. Make sure u use Nikgapps-SL version for gapps. New updated has June Patch
For data/mobile network, you're supposed to be on latest OOS 11 to install CrDroid 8.6 not ColorOSHello, I installed on instantnoodlep the crDroid 8.6, just wiped the colorOs 12.1. I discovered 2 issues:
- haptics vibration is not working on keyboard
- manual network search in not working, and this is form me very important, I cannot search manually the carriers .... I had this issue on lineageos .... (.can someone confirm if he can search manually a carrier and select ... Of course) if I this automatic network search to disable , I get the error "can't find networks" (this was on sim 1 and also on sim 2) ....any ideea ?!...
Great , I will downgrade with unbrick tool, and update OOS to the latest, than I will reinstall CR-Droid (without Gapps )... Thanks a lot!
Update to OOS 11 not OOS 12! Here are the OOS builds on XDA: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/oneplus-8-pro-rom-ota-oxygen-os-repo-of-oxygen-os-builds.4084315/
I did that, i use IN2023 european version, i downgrade (using unbck tool to OOS 10.5) than updated to OOS11.0.4 (not 11.0.11) and from here i installed CrDroid 8.6, the problem persist still cannot search in manual mode the networks on both sim cards .....Update to OOS 11 not OOS 12! Here are the OOS builds on XDA: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/oneplus-8-pro-rom-ota-oxygen-os-repo-of-oxygen-os-builds.4084315/
Can be that i used H2OS HyfrogenOS on this device ...? but with unbrick tool takes me back to OOS ...I did that, i use IN2023 european version, i downgrade (using unbck tool to OOS 10.5) than updated to OOS11.0.4 (not 11.0.11) and from here i installed CrDroid 8.6, the problem persist still cannot search in manual mode the networks on both sim cards .....
Here what i did the oreder
- downgrade with unbrick tool with OOS 10.5 firmware for European version
- updated usin local update in system update to OOS 11.0.4 european version
- fastboot unlock OEM
- install CrDroid 8.8 recovery on A and B slot
- boot from CrDroid recovery,; factory reset, than enter update: adb sideload CrDroid 8.6 (on Slot A)
- booted first time CrDroid ,
- tested is manual network search is working , but i get the same error: "couldn't find networks. try again" without even entering in search mode , and waiting ....
Any sugesstion ( what would be still left is to update to OOS 11.0.11 what it the latest , but i dont think this would be an issue .... beacuase is only a security patch ... the diffrence between OOS11.0.4 to OOS 11.0.11
I give a donation 15€ who gives me a working solution ...
You will need to disable "Ultra Wide Lens Correction" in the Settings in order to use wide angle camera.Hello. Thanks for the hard work. I'm reporting bugs that I found in the camera app.
1. Can't switch to wide angle camera. The main camera stays active. Tried both tapping the button and gradually zooming out when holding it.
2. Can't switch to 48mp picture format. Which means that one can only take pictures at 12mp. When trapping the option, the app crashes. I'm not sure if that's normal, but for me the whole point of having OOS camera is keeping the high resolution.
I am running crDroid v8.7 by the way.
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned