ROM[OFFICIAL][instantnoodlep][12.1]**crDroid**[V8.4]

• Thread starter Deleted member 4258086
  • Start date
Search This thread

Giblet535

Apr 4, 2012
There's an OTA loop in the 2022-06-13 release. The build date is 6/12 so Updater always thinks it needs to update.

Looks great otherwise.

d3viou5

Jun 4, 2007
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
So does this mean this rom is still being updated? I'm ashamed to say it but I jumped ship when Firebird said he could not longer maintain. Maybe I need to switch back....,..

zement

Oct 27, 2020
Good afternoon. On the last assembly, during a conversation, the screen vibrates periodically. Can anyone tell me where this can be turned off?

cromatn5

Feb 25, 2015
Google Nexus 5
OnePlus 8 Pro
I already knew the bug of the screen not turning on again with pocket detection activated. But yesterday (and a first time in the previous build) I turned off the screen, then impossible to turn it back on, either with the power button or with a double tap. And pressing power for 10 seconds does nothing since the phone is supposed to ask if you want to turn off or restart. It would be good to integrate a force power off by pressing 10 sec for example. I was able to get away with plugging it into the computer and adb reboot. this is my only problem, otherwise this rom is perfect

Edit: automatic luminosity seems not working
Edit 2: vol+ + vol- + power reboot the phone

Last edited:

bibiii79

Jun 5, 2010
Graz
Hello, I installed on instantnoodlep the crDroid 8.6, just wiped the colorOs 12.1. I discovered 2 issues:
- haptics vibration is not working on keyboard
- manual network search in not working, and this is form me very important, I cannot search manually the carriers .... I had this issue on lineageos .... (.can someone confirm if he can search manually a carrier and select ... Of course) if I this automatic network search to disable , I get the error "can't find networks" (this was on sim 1 and also on sim 2) ....any ideea ?!...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220703-130214_Settings__01.png
    Screenshot_20220703-130214_Settings__01.png
    306.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20220703-130201_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220703-130201_Settings.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 41

Extreme_Ninja2099

Jan 1, 2017
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 6T
Hello, I installed on instantnoodlep the crDroid 8.6, just wiped the colorOs 12.1. I discovered 2 issues:
- haptics vibration is not working on keyboard
- manual network search in not working, and this is form me very important, I cannot search manually the carriers .... I had this issue on lineageos .... (.can someone confirm if he can search manually a carrier and select ... Of course) if I this automatic network search to disable , I get the error "can't find networks" (this was on sim 1 and also on sim 2) ....any ideea ?!...
For data/mobile network, you're supposed to be on latest OOS 11 to install CrDroid 8.6 not ColorOS

Litesung

Oct 14, 2014
I've noticed a bug - Sometimes when the fingerprint reader is unable to detect the fingerprint, the screen brightness gets stuck in an overexposed state and does not return to normal brightness levels without rebooting.

Other than that the ROM is fast, excellent, and reliable.

Reactions: bibiii79

bibiii79

Jun 5, 2010
Graz
I did that, i use IN2023 european version, i downgrade (using unbck tool to OOS 10.5) than updated to OOS11.0.4 (not 11.0.11) and from here i installed CrDroid 8.6, the problem persist still cannot search in manual mode the networks on both sim cards .....
Here what i did the oreder
- downgrade with unbrick tool with OOS 10.5 firmware for European version
- updated usin local update in system update to OOS 11.0.4 european version
- fastboot unlock OEM
- install CrDroid 8.8 recovery on A and B slot
- boot from CrDroid recovery,; factory reset, than enter update: adb sideload CrDroid 8.6 (on Slot A)
- booted first time CrDroid ,
- tested is manual network search is working , but i get the same error: "couldn't find networks. try again" without even entering in search mode , and waiting ....

Any sugesstion ( what would be still left is to update to OOS 11.0.11 what it the latest , but i dont think this would be an issue .... beacuase is only a security patch ... the diffrence between OOS11.0.4 to OOS 11.0.11
Cheers
I give a donation 15€ who gives me a working solution ...

Thanks

bibiii79

Jun 5, 2010
Graz
I did that, i use IN2023 european version, i downgrade (using unbck tool to OOS 10.5) than updated to OOS11.0.4 (not 11.0.11) and from here i installed CrDroid 8.6, the problem persist still cannot search in manual mode the networks on both sim cards .....
Here what i did the oreder
- downgrade with unbrick tool with OOS 10.5 firmware for European version
- updated usin local update in system update to OOS 11.0.4 european version
- fastboot unlock OEM
- install CrDroid 8.8 recovery on A and B slot
- boot from CrDroid recovery,; factory reset, than enter update: adb sideload CrDroid 8.6 (on Slot A)
- booted first time CrDroid ,
- tested is manual network search is working , but i get the same error: "couldn't find networks. try again" without even entering in search mode , and waiting ....

Any sugesstion ( what would be still left is to update to OOS 11.0.11 what it the latest , but i dont think this would be an issue .... beacuase is only a security patch ... the diffrence between OOS11.0.4 to OOS 11.0.11
Cheers
I give a donation 15€ who gives me a working solution ...

Thanks
Can be that i used H2OS HyfrogenOS on this device ...? but with unbrick tool takes me back to OOS ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer

I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device

You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/12.0/README.mkdn

flashing instructions:

for first install:
    • be on the latest 11 firmware on both slots
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-12.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodlep-v8.X.zip
    • also download recovery
    • put it in the same folder where your adb files are
    • reboot to bootloader
    • fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    • reboot to recovery
    • choose "Factory reset"
    • choose "Apply update"
    • adb sideload "crDroidAndroid-12.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodlep-v8.X.zip"
    • reboot recovery
    • choose "Apply update"
    • adb sideload "gapps"
    • reboot to system
    to update:
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-12.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodlep-v8.X.zip
    • put it in the same folder where your adb files are
    • reboot to recovery
    • choose "Apply update"
    • adb sideload "crDroidAndroid-12.0-XXXXXXXX-instantnoodlep-v8.X.zip"
    • reboot recovery
    • choose "Apply update"
    • adb sideload "gapps"
    • reboot system
    some large gapps packages will not install due to lack off space

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel url

Download:
    ROM download
    Changelog: Changelog

crDroid OnePlus 8 Telegram group
    Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

XDA:DevDB Information
    crdroidandroid, ROM for the OnePlus 8P

Contributors

firebird11
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    new build up !
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    hi everyone,
    due to personal reasons i can no longer maintain this (or any other) device.
    i'm not gonna bother everyone why this is but it's temporary only i don't know how long.
    i hope we find someone to replace me while i'm absent.
    In the meanwhile keep enjoying crDroid and we'll meet again :)
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    new builds are up !
    sorry for the long absence
    As this XDA thread has been quiet for a while. There has been an update about the support for CrDroid 8 (A12/A12.1)...
    CrDroid 8.7 will be the last build and there won't be 8.8 or any new updates sadly.
    Going forward, the new maintainer Saurabh Parab will be releasing CrDroid 9 (A13) this month and will be based on/ Requires OOS 12. A new XDA thread will be created and a method to install it will be posted when it comes out