[ROM][OFFICIAL][JB 4.3] PAC-man 8/21/13[PA/CM/AOKP][Official]

Search This thread

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
Re: [ROM][4.2.2] PacMan Rom v22.0.0 AOSPA + AOKP + CM10.1 Epic 4G Nightly

Check Changelog
No new builds from me leaving PAC to effsi. Did my last commit to use cm boot animation. I'm giving ROMs away. Gave away my two fascinate builds.effsi has pac . who wants slim. Ready to start domination and root box maybe.

Vanilla PAC is gone... :( (But actually @effsi's recent PACs are pretty clean AOSPs besides MIUI wares and GooManager, no more Voodoo YAY! :D )
But yeah if Domination is good enough then I'll delete my PAC too!

Sent from HTC Incredible S @ PACman v21

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis

Vanilla PAC is gone... :( (But actually @effsi's recent PACs are pretty clean AOSPs besides MIUI wares and GooManager, no more Voodoo YAY! :D )
But yeah if Domination is good enough then I'll delete my PAC too!

Sent from HTC Incredible S @ PACman v21

Voodoo sound is awesome. Voodoo color isn't great.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: zman519

epic559

Oct 17, 2012
Fresno,Cali 559

Check Changelog
No new builds from me leaving PAC to effsi. Did my last commit to use cm boot animation. I'm giving ROMs away. Gave away my two fascinate builds.effsi has pac . who wants slim. Ready to start domination and root box maybe.

Nice domination and root box iv seen root box there's a few different kinds of that rom huh regardless both roms look beast

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

Effsi

Jan 25, 2009
www.effsi.net
Nice domination and root box iv seen root box there's a few different kinds of that rom huh regardless both roms look beast

uploading an update now. v22.0.1... should of been uploaded ages ago but hit a snag in my build process. try it out if you haven't in a while. some nice improvements are inside that need stability testing. :)

domination sounds nice. root box wasn't too exciting when I played with it.

epic559

Oct 17, 2012
Fresno,Cali 559

I see the filepart drop a ns4g rdy version or a ns4g kernel lol miss ur work and still want ns4g modem and when I ns4gswap I lose ur kernel for didhiys newest ns4g rdy kernel :\

iamterence

Feb 10, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland

I see the filepart drop a ns4g rdy version or a ns4g kernel lol miss ur work and still want ns4g modem and when I ns4gswap I lose ur kernel for didhiys newest ns4g rdy kernel :\

If I'm reading this post correctly, you shouldn't be losing any kernel after the NS4G swap? Reflash his Nexus modem kernels after the swapper and you should be good o_o

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

xfilemanx

Jun 2, 2011
Kansas City

Not able to add google account! Any idea why? When i flash gapss after rom, the phone has a lot of fc's . On Effsi build

I just flashed his latest then gapps with out any problems.....are you on the Epic modem? I know his last few builds were for the epic modem...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

epic559

Oct 17, 2012
Fresno,Cali 559

If I'm reading this post correctly, you shouldn't be losing any kernel after the NS4G swap? Reflash his Nexus modem kernels after the swapper and you should be good o_o

What do u mean I go epic rom,gapps,ns4g swap,LF2 radio,ns4g kernel and didhiys kernel makes me lose effsi stuff I like :\ he dosnt have a new ns4g kernel or ns4g rom for me to keep his kernel/preferences/stuff I like from effsi lol

Last edited:

epic559

Oct 17, 2012
Fresno,Cali 559

And I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly he said his kernels had some issues that he need to fix and hast put any out and are kinda old :\

lothy

Dec 26, 2008
If I want to go from Slim (NS4G modem build) to an Effsi PAC (Epic modem). Do I wipe > Effsi PAC ROM > GApps > Swap2Epic > Flashable epic modem(or odin?) > NitestXFc-4.2Em-0308 or NitestXFc-4.2Em-0308m?

Effsi

Jan 25, 2009
www.effsi.net

Wipe, odin an epic modem, flash the latest pacrom (use included kernel or one of didhiys epic modem kernels). Id suggest using the kernel included but if you want voodoo go with didhiys.

Could run my older kernels if they don't bother you, nothing super messed up or anything that I know of just some color issues I need to address.

Last edited:
Reactions: epic559 and lothy

epic559

Oct 17, 2012
Fresno,Cali 559

If I want to go from Slim (NS4G modem build) to an Effsi PAC (Epic modem). Do I wipe > Effsi PAC ROM > GApps > Swap2Epic > Flashable epic modem(or odin?) > NitestXFc-4.2Em-0308 or NitestXFc-4.2Em-0308m?

Well the newest slim build is epic modem and yea pretty sure u can flash a epic radio I remember doin it once with a epic kernel with the epic swap but I like and need ns4g modem way more then fc09 :\

Wipe, odin an epic modem, flash the latest pacrom (use included kernel or one of didhiys epic modem kernels). Id suggest using the kernel included but if you want voodoo go with didhiys.

Could run my older kernels if they don't bother you, nothing super messed up or anything that I know of just some color issues I need to address.

I like ns4g modems to much :\ really gr8 data on boost for me the fc09 dosnt have as good of data and could of sworn u said u had reboot issues with ur kernels or something and had to remake em from source or something pretty much go back to the drawing board??so been ns4gswaping slim and pac there both epic modem well the newest builds are with didhiys newest ns4g kernel/big mem patch :\ but yea haven't used ur kernels ever since u said u where having reboot issues around the same time I did a odin to try to stop my phone from turning off u thought u had a messed up keyboard like me lol but I guess I had a battery issue :)

Last edited:

lothy

Dec 26, 2008
I like ns4g modems to much :\ really gr8 data on boost for me the fc09 dosnt have as good of data and could of sworn u said u had reboot issues with ur kernels or something and had to remake em from source or something pretty much go back to the drawing board??so been ns4gswaping slim and pac there both epic modem well the newest builds are with didhiys newest ns4g kernel/big mem patch :\ but yea haven't used ur kernels ever since u said u where having reboot issues around the same time I did a odin to try to stop my phone from turning off u thought u had a messed up keyboard like me lol but I guess I had a battery issue :)

Well, this one went in well. As far as data speeds, I am on Sprint post paid so either modem should produce equal results right? I liked the NS4G modem for purely the ability to go test multiple ROMs. I assume NS4G is not compatible at all (even with some clever tweaking) on the updated PAC and slim?

Last edited:

epic559

Oct 17, 2012
Fresno,Cali 559

Well, this one went in well. As far as data speeds, I am on Sprint post paid so either modem should produce equal results right? I liked the NS4G modem for purely the ability to go test multiple ROMs. I assume NS4G is not compatible at all (even with some clever tweaking) on the updated PAC and slim?

The ns4g modem data speed is way better big time for me on boost....far from equal that's 4sure....and effsi has a ns4gswap.zip and a epicswap.zip for swaping modems for different roms I guess that'd be the "clever tweaking" lol

Effsi

Jan 25, 2009
www.effsi.net

Ill look in to it. Please pm me any information I may need to save me some time. I'm still at work for another 2 hours

Reactions: epic559

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    znuxTSa.png

PAC-man ROM is a combination of the three Super ROMs Available
    Paranoid Android + AOKP + Cyanogenmod = PAC-man

This ROM packs all the tweaks from the three super ROMs into one.
    Why choose among ROMs, When you have All-in-One !!

SCREENSHOTS:

NetEXm0.png
    i7hLO6m.png
    vyS6E37.png

bWeYPGW.png
    0lKffAy.png
    1PAZRGJ.png

cZ9iHVc.png
    vzwfAEs.png

EZTuhEj.png

FEATURES:
    Code:
    * All in One Rom [PA, AOKP and CM]

* PhoneUI, TabletUI, PhabletUI

* Latest Version Nightly Builds

* Some Features from AOKP

* All Feautures from PA

* All Features from CM

* Of course JellyBean 4.3

NOT WORKING:
    Code:
    * CM's bugs

HOW TO INSTALL:
    Code:
    * Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to Recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GAapps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

HOW TO UPDATE:
    Code:
    * Download the latest version

* Reboot to Recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* And enjoy the latest version of PAC

DISCLAIMER
    Code:
    * By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs

WEBSITES
    Code:
    * [URL="http://pac-rom.com/index.html"][COLOR="#9cce38"][B][SIZE="4"]PAC-Rom site[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/URL]

* [URL="http://forum.pac-rom.com/"][COLOR="#9cce38"][B][SIZE="4"]PAC Forum[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/URL]

* [URL="http://review.pac-rom.com/"][COLOR="#9cce38"][B][SIZE="4"]PAC Gerrit[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/URL]

* [URL="http://code.google.com/p/pac-man-development/"][COLOR="#9cce38"][B][SIZE="4"]PAC Bug Reports[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/URL]

* [URL="https://github.com/PAC-man"][COLOR="#9cce38"][B][SIZE="4"]PAC Github[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/URL]

* [URL="http://stats.pac-rom.com/stats"][COLOR="#9cce38"][B][SIZE="4"]PAC Stats[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/URL]

* [URL="https://plus.google.com/102557242936341392082/posts"][COLOR="#9cce38"][B][SIZE="4"]PAC Google+[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/URL]

DOWNLOADS
    Code:
    * [URL="http://goo.im/devs/Unjust/Epic 4G/Pac-MAN/"][COLOR="#5997b7"][B][SIZE="4"]PAC-man ROM Downloads[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/URL]

* [URL="http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip"][COLOR="#9cce38"][B][SIZE="4"]GApps[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/URL]

* [URL="http://www.slimroms.net/index.php/downloads/dlsearch/viewdownload/908-addons4-3/4776-slim-aio-gapps-4-3-build-beta-2"][COLOR="#9cce38"][B][SIZE="4"]Slim's invertable GApps[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/URL]

Credits
    Code:
    * [URL="http://www.cyanogenmod.org/"][COLOR="#5997b7"]Cyanogen Team[/COLOR][/URL]

* [URL="http://aokp.co"][COLOR="#f784ec"]AOKP Team[/COLOR][/URL]

* [URL="http://www.paranoid-rom.com/"][COLOR="#9cce38"]Paranoid Android[/COLOR][/URL]

* [URL="http://pac-rom.com/index.html"][COLOR="#ebee00"]PAC-man Team [/COLOR][/URL]

* [COLOR="#5997b7"]Special thanks to Papa Smurf151, blindndumb, BLOWNCO - Stole stuff from OP :)[/COLOR]

Support This ROM with these banners.

15Xn5D5.png

oM0StRa.png
    1st~

Ps I hate seeing threads before the stuff is uploaded :p

I don't think this rom needs gapps, just install gmail or whatever from the market. someone correct me if I'm wrong.

oh goody since I am right after OP I can also keep a bug tracker going here!

Upstream Issues from CM (Bluetooth)

Issues v20.0.0 :
    1) Keyboard swipe typing not working (Fixed in 130307 effsi)
    2) Possible reboot when sliding out hard keyboard (could be kernel specific or rom specific needs more feedback)

Issues v22.0.1 :
    1) Nexus modem needs phone.apk swap

A little info about my 130317 PacK build : gapps are not included. please let me know of any issues ONLY from clean installs. restore data at your own risk. read the changelog for further details. I am barely getting to test run this myself so I got to see what I run in to errorwise too. kernel is stock based so no voodoo or optimizations outside of basic gov+iosched changes. For nexus modem users use the UZS + didhiy's kernel to change this Epic modem rom (signified by the Em in the file name) to a Nexus modem rom (Nm).
    domination is uploading, pac-man is recompiling then will be uploaded again too.
    updated TRaK should be included with the roms, if not they are uploaded to the kernel folder on goo.im
    about time

got slim rom past the error
    me and a atom 422 dev been talking it up all day
    got vanir aosp to start building and slim rom
    hmmm... i learned lots today
    also was told i have the option to enroll in college part time in the 11th grade plus its my last year of math
    what else could make my day :D
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone