• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [Official] Kali NetHunter for the OnePlus 7 & OnePlus 7 Pro

Search This thread

killiang1695

Jan 13, 2012
Um no, just reboot and it'll be fine.
strange. for me after flashing that kernel it no longer boots.
doesnt go anyhere except fastboot even when i click start. nor reccovery only fastboot
Device: Oneplus 7 pro global model.
prior to kernel flash 1. recovery setup, format data, restart recovery. 2 flash dm verity then flash magisk/ reboot, go through setup then back to recovery. 3. flash kali nethunter. reboot. run nethunter app, update in app. 4. flash kernel.
any steps im messing up? i feel like installing magisk when dmverity, and other zips have magisk imbedded is a thought

Last edited:
doesnt go anyhere except fastboot even when i click start. nor reccovery only fastboot
prior to kernel flash 1. recovery setup, format data, restart recovery. 2 flash dm verity then flash magisk/ reboot, go through setup then back to recovery. 3. flash kali nethunter. reboot. run nethunter app, update in app. 4. flash kernel.
any steps im messing up? i feel like installing magisk when dmverity, and other zips have magisk imbedded is a thought
Which android version and which kernel did you flash

parag0n1986

May 3, 2015
LG V20
OnePlus 7 Pro
Aren't you supposed to flash dmverity after Magisk?

grajek05

Oct 28, 2020
Had an issue once with my OnePlus 7 Pro after installing TWRP after formatting normal offset and typing yes after booting the phone I had no network detection wifi SIM card not detecting. What was the problem ?

Posiadał kiedyś problem z moim OnePlus 7 Pro po zainstalowaniu TWRP po sformatowaniu normalnego przesunięcia i wpisaniu tak po uruchomieniu telefonu nie miałem wykrywania sieci wifi karta SIM nie wykrywało. W czym był problem ?

assume_breach

Sep 18, 2021
Hi all! I recently rooted my OnePlus 7 pro. It's the TMobile variant. I'm running oos 10.0.1 GM21AA. My twrp version is mauronfrios 3.3.1-79 and my nethunter kernel is the latest from Kali: Linux kali 4.14.117-Draco-Re4son #1 SMP Wed Sep 8 13:14:39 AEST 2021 aarch64. My magisk version is 23.0.

My battery drain is crazy and the phone gets really hot even when I'm not doing anything. I've purged background apps and tried to clean bloatware but the problem persists. Could this be from using a bad version of TWRP and or Magisk? Thanks!

assume_breach

Sep 18, 2021
The kernel is at fault. I'd suggest using my kernel if you want to use nethunter in A10. But you'd have to shift to a custom rom for it.
Thanks for commenting. I have a OnePlus 7 pro. I'm pretty sure the kernel runs from stock oos. Does anybody know of a stable nethunter kernel to use? The kernel I'm using is straight from the kali downloads page but their walkthrough isn't up to date. The TWRP and magisk versions they say to use are out of date. Thanks!

jacekcorek

Jan 15, 2018
Hi all! I recently rooted my OnePlus 7 pro. It's the TMobile variant. I'm running oos 10.0.1 GM21AA. My twrp version is mauronfrios 3.3.1-79 and my nethunter kernel is the latest from Kali: Linux kali 4.14.117-Draco-Re4son #1 SMP Wed Sep 8 13:14:39 AEST 2021 aarch64. My magisk version is 23.0.

My battery drain is crazy and the phone gets really hot even when I'm not doing anything. I've purged background apps and tried to clean bloatware but the problem persists. Could this be from using a bad version of TWRP and or Magisk? Thanks!
Start the Terminal -> AndroidSU -> enter the command -> resetprop ctl.stop oneplus_brain_service

Top Liked Posts