[ROM] [Official] Kali NetHunter for the OnePlus 7 & OnePlus 7 Pro

Search This thread

Elizle

Mar 28, 2008
Indiana

ThunderCrisps

Apr 13, 2022
Hello all. I am pretty new to Nethunter, but I was able to successfully get it installed on my oneplus7 pro. I am loving it so far. Would like to say thank you to everyone who worked on such an amazing tool.

I have one question that I have not been able to find an answer for. I read through this entire forum and it seems like others have reported the same thing. I am unable to get Nethunter to see the internal bluetooh radio as hci0. Nothing shows up when running the hciconfig command. When I run rfkill list, it does not show bluetooth as being soft or hard blocked.

Is there a way to get the internal radio to be recognized? My goal is to use kismet for wardriving and I would like to use both the wlan0 and hci0 to record data. wlan0 is working perfectly, but all attempts to get the internal bluetooth recognized have failed.

Appreciate any help!

Publii

Oct 19, 2016
I am planning on installing Nethunter to my oneplus 7 pro using OOS 11 (11.0.6.1). Which kernel is preferred to be used? Does cyberknight's kernel support OxygenOS or do I need to flash custom rom?

negalol

Jan 8, 2021
I am planning on installing Nethunter to my oneplus 7 pro using OOS 11 (11.0.6.1). Which kernel is preferred to be used? Does cyberknight's kernel support OxygenOS or do I need to flash custom rom?
Heya, u need to flash another custom ROM to use that kernel ... Resurrection OS 8.6.6 will work with second version of that kernel , u cn find it on github (knight kernel...)

Parrr0t

May 8, 2022
Quite late to the party:

So please guide me,
I now have the device Oneplus 7 pro:

GM 1913
Android 11
Oxygen OS 11.0.71.GM21BA

baseband: 1.1-0007-SM8150_GEN_PACK-2.....
kernel: 4.14.190-perf+

Last edited:

Parrr0t

May 8, 2022
I did unlock oem device.
then supposed to flash with TWRP and IMG.
Had both versions as same is thread-start.

Also followed tutorial video:

C:\Tools>fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-1-guacamole.img
Sending 'boot.img' (56612 KB) OKAY [ 1.288s]
Booting OKAY [ 0.131s]
Finished. Total time: 1.495s

Now device is stuck at "Fastboot Mode" logo.
Cant even shut it off !!!!

Wrong version of TWRP or what?

negalol

Jan 8, 2021
I did unlock oem device.
then supposed to flash with TWRP and IMG.
Had both versions as same is thread-start.

Also followed tutorial video:

C:\Tools>fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-1-guacamole.img
Sending 'boot.img' (56612 KB) OKAY [ 1.288s]
Booting OKAY [ 0.131s]
Finished. Total time: 1.495s

Now device is stuck at "Fastboot Mode" logo.
Cant even shut it off !!!!

Wrong version of TWRP or what?

Thrue adb sideload flash the twrp , on the custom LOS OS or anotherone , where u cn find that feeture - " adb sideload on recovery " flash that os and boot into recovery , than flash TWRP its not a problem of the version twrp

Parrr0t

May 8, 2022
Thrue adb sideload flash the twrp , on the custom LOS OS or anotherone , where u cn find that feeture - " adb sideload on recovery " flash that os and boot into recovery , than flash TWRP its not a problem of the version twrp

Thanks!

I will probably stick to Oxygen OS 11 ?
And supports all functions.

/ TWRP messes things up...

Last edited:

Dannythomas

Dec 25, 2020
Hi, quick question what's the trade off from flashing the zip or using the nethunter app to install nethunter on rooted device

tsu_rugi

Jul 5, 2022
Hi guys. I'm lamer in android flashing, but i got OnePlus 7 phone with Android 11.
And I really want to try working kali nethunter on it.
But i'm really stucked. I have managed how to unblock bootloader, root it.
But i still haven't installed Nethuter with official image.
I have tried to use many guides and official one, for android 11, and got many errors (not enogh space, CrushDump mode, etc), but.
Can someone please help me to manage this step by step, or send me the link?

Reactions: negalol

negalol

Jan 8, 2021
Hi guys. I'm lamer in android flashing, but i got OnePlus 7 phone with Android 11.
And I really want to try working kali nethunter on it.
But i'm really stucked. I have managed how to unblock bootloader, root it.
But i still haven't installed Nethuter with official image.
I have tried to use many guides and official one, for android 11, and got many errors (not enogh space, CrushDump mode, etc), but.
Can someone please help me to manage this step by step, or send me the link?
Search for kernel in repo on github of Kimocoder , for right kernel. And do same steps which are written at this topic.

Reactions: tsu_rugi

tsu_rugi

Jul 5, 2022
Search for kernel in repo on github of Kimocoder , for right kernel. And do same steps which are written at this topic.
How do i need to install the kernel?
Just the regular zip installation through TWRP, before i'm installing the nethunter's image?

Also, when 'im installing Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_11.02.2020.zip i've get Crush Dump error, after installation

Top Liked Posts