- May 8, 2017
I present to you: Kali NetHunter for the OnePlus One LineageOS 16.0 Pie
This is the recommended stable version for the OnePlus One. It is available for a while, but as there's only a small install guide in the issues section, I think this is the correct place to have it.
Kali NetHunter is an Android ROM overlay that turns an ordinary phone into the ultimate Mobile Penetration Testing Platform.
The overlay includes a custom kernel, a Kali Linux chroot, an accompanying Android application, which allows for easier interaction with various security tools and attacks, as well as a client to the Kali NetHunter App Store.
Beyond the penetration testing tools arsenal within Kali Linux and the Kali NetHunter App Store, NetHunter also supports several additional classes, such as HID Keyboard Attacks, BadUSB attacks, Evil AP MANA attacks, and much more. For more information about the moving parts that make up NetHunter, check out our NetHunter Components page.
NetHunter is an open-source project developed by Offensive Security and the community.
~ Prerequisites ~
- Lineage 16.0 July build- https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261652174
- Gapps if needed - https://opengapps.org
- TWRP - https://twrp.me/
- Magisk – https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk
~~ Downloads ~~
- NetHunter: https://images.kali.org/nethunter/nethunter-2020.3-oneplus1-pie-kalifs-full.zip
~~ How to Install ~~
Assuming you have unlocked bootloader
- Flash TWRP
- Copy Lineage, Magisk and NetHunter image to USB drive
- Boot into TWRP, insert USB drive.
- Flash Lineage and Gapps if needed, reboot and do initial setup
- Reboot into TWRP
- Flash NetHunter image
- Flash Magisk
- Run NetHunter app
~~~ Notes & Updates ~~~
- wlan1 unplug reboot is solved
- Y-cable is still supported, just need to have it as a Custom Command or in a script (AndroidSU)
bootkali ycable start
bootkali ycable stop
- Mana is being replaced, for the time being you can downgrade iptables with the following :
wget http://old.kali.org/kali/pool/main/i/iptables/iptables_1.6.2-1.1_armhf.deb wget http://old.kali.org/kali/pool/main/i/iptables/libip4tc0_1.6.2-1.1_armhf.deb wget http://old.kali.org/kali/pool/main/i/iptables/libip6tc0_1.6.2-1.1_armhf.deb wget http://old.kali.org/kali/pool/main/i/iptables/libiptc0_1.6.2-1.1_armhf.deb wget http://old.kali.org/kali/pool/main/i/iptables/libxtables12_1.6.2-1.1_armhf.deb dpkg -i *.deb apt-mark hold iptables apt-mark hold libip4tc0 apt-mark hold libip6tc0 apt-mark hold libiptc0 apt-mark hold libxtables12
Credits: The Offensive Security Team and the NetHunter community
Android Version: 9.0
XDA: DevDB Information
Kali Nethunter, Kernel & ROM for the OnePlus One
Source Code: https://gitlab.com/kalilinux/nethunter/
Kernel Source: https://github.com/yesimxev/android_kernel_oppo_msm8974
Follow me on Twitter!