ROM[OFFICIAL][kebab][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.14]

• Thread starter Deleted member 4258086
  • Start date
Search This thread
I'm on the T-Mobile variant, KB2007, and I just took the 17 July update through the updater. Now my phone doesn't recognize my SIM card; it was working fine just before the update. Did anyone else have this happen to them?

I was thinking maybe I could try flashing the boot.img from the previous build, 3 July if I remember correctly. It might not fix anything but at the very least it shouldn't erase anything.

Flashing the older boot.img caused a boot loop.

Last edited:

gforceriders

Oct 28, 2010
Cleburne TX
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I'm on the T-Mobile variant, KB2007, and I just took the 17 July update through the updater. Now my phone doesn't recognize my SIM card; it was working fine just before the update. Did anyone else have this happen to them?

I was thinking maybe I could try flashing the boot.img from the previous build, 3 July if I remember correctly. It might not fix anything but at the very least it shouldn't erase anything.

Yes, I have the same issue as well. Latest update doesn't see my sim and is greyed out in the settings. So far nothing has worked to fix it.

dpryor88

Nov 4, 2015
San Pedro
Google Pixel 3a
Google Pixel 4

Try a clean flash. I did a clean flash, with mindthegapps sideloaded after, and everything works fine for me as far as SIM goes. I have the unlocked NA model of the 8T, so that could also be a factor since you have the tmo version.

Only issue I've found is that the stock Messaging (texting) app doesn't allow me to send a text. When tapping on the text field to enter the text I'd like to send, the app crashes. Installing Android/Google Messaging app works fine though. So just had to install that.

Try a clean flash. I did a clean flash, with mindthegapps sideloaded after, and everything works fine for me as far as SIM goes. I have the unlocked NA model of the 8T, so that could also be a factor since you have the tmo version.

Only issue I've found is that the stock Messaging (texting) app doesn't allow me to send a text. When tapping on the text field to enter the text I'd like to send, the app crashes. Installing Android/Google Messaging app works fine though. So just had to install that.
Ugh I figured I'd have to try a clean flash eventually. I was just hoping to avoid wiping because I like my setup and I'm lazy and hate having to do it all over again. Thanks for your answer.

Still having the same issue after going back to stock and trying a fresh clean flash, guess I'll have to stick with 3 July for now. Not a complete wash because along the way there was a stock update I hadn't done yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: dpryor88

WaxysDargle

Jul 17, 2012
whoa! thanks man!!

Question still persists though, does cR completely (1:1) copy the Lineage source or is open to modification in these aspects?
There should be a switch in this ROM to enable signature spoofing. As long as its there you should be good with microg. I considered this ROM because it actually supports that, but from what I'm reading it sounds too unstable for a daily driver.

tinybear2

Dec 30, 2016
There should be a switch in this ROM to enable signature spoofing. As long as its there you should be good with microg. I considered this ROM because it actually supports that, but from what I'm reading it sounds too unstable for a daily driver.
Is there anything in particular that stands out as being unstable in this rom?

Flashing the older boot.img caused a boot loop... guess I'll have to stick with 3 July build for now.
I'm having this same issue with the 24 July update. Is there some kind of log I can supply to help fix this issue?

wangqikun

Jul 7, 2021
BE3pE0l.png

[代码]
*** 免责声明

对于您对设备造成的任何损坏,我概不负责

你被警告了
[/代码]

crDroid 旨在为您的设备提高现有 Android 的性能和可靠性,同时还试图带来当今存在的许多最佳功能

特征:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

闪烁说明:

首次安装:
  • 在两个插槽上都使用最新固件
  • 下载这样命名的文件:crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-kebab-v7.X-install-files.zip
  • 将 zip 解压到桌面(或任何你想要的地方)
  • 重启到引导加载程序
  • 运行 ROMinstaller.bat
  • 按照指示
  • 如果你想安装gapps:
  • 进入恢复
  • 应用更新
  • 从亚行申请
  • 从您的计算机: adb sideload (gapps package).zip ,我推荐 MindTheGapps,因为有了这个包,我可以更新而无需再次安装 Gapps
  • 恢复出厂设置
  • 重启到系统
更新:
  • 在内部更新程序中下载如下文件:crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-kebab-v7.X.zip 并更新它
由于空间不足,一些大的gapps包将无法安装

资料来源:
ROM: https : //github.com/crdroidandroid
内核: 内核网址

下载:
ROM 下载
变更日志: 变更日志

已知的问题:

告诉我

crDroid OnePlus 8 电报群
访问官网@crDroid.net
crDroid 社区电报
捐赠以帮助我们的团队支付服务器费用

XDA:DevDB 信息
crdroidandroid,一加8T的ROM

贡献者

火鸟11
源代码: https : //github.com/crdroidandroid
非常感谢:
FizzyApsthznutz87用于安装脚本
LuK1337在 op8 上的出色工作

版本信息
状态:
稳定
长时间锁屏后,再次打开屏幕,无反应,黑屏,需要重启手机解决

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer

I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device

You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

flashing instructions:

it's recommended to use TWRP for installing.
    • download crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-kebab-v7.X.zip and gapps-package to internal storage
    • reboot to TWRP
    • flash ROM and TWRP
    • wipe Dalvik
    • reboot to recovery
    • flash gapps (and if you want Magisk)
    • wipe Dalvik
    • reboot system

the other way:

for first install:
    • be on the latest firmware on both slots
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-kebab-v7.X-install-files.zip
    • unpack zip to desktop (or whereever you want)
    • reboot to bootloader
    • run ROMinstaller.bat
    • follow instructions
    • if you want to install gapps:
    • enter recovery
    • Apply update
    • Apply from ADB
    • from your computer: adb sideload (gapps package).zip , i recommend MindTheGapps, because with this package i could update without having to install Gapps again
    • factory reset
    • reboot to system
    to update:
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-kebab-v7.X.zip in the internal updater and update it
    some large gapps packages will not install due to lack off space

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel url

Download:
    ROM download
    Changelog: Changelog

Known issues:

Tell Me

crDroid OnePlus 8 Telegram group
    Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

XDA:DevDB Information
    crdroidandroid, ROM for the OnePlus 8T

Contributors

firebird11
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Many Thanks to:
    FizzyAps and thznutz87 for the install script
    LuK1337 for his awesome work on op8

Version Information
    Stable
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    re
    please give me credit for using my install script
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    new builds up!
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    new builds are up !
    sorry for not being very responsive , i have a busy normal life :)