• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ROM[OFFICIAL][kebab][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.12]

Search This thread

wangqikun

Jul 7, 2021
如果您查看 crdroid git 或者您自己构建,它将是 7.9
1628826123(1).png

Jul 19, 2014
Chicopee
I said the crdroid GitHub, as in GitHub.com/crdroidandroid , not the download link site.

Also firebird11, no apologies necessary, I hope your vacation was relaxing and thank you for all your work on this device!

Could anyone with the T-Mobile variant (KB-2007) let me know if they try the new build and whether the SIM card is working? I did perform the role of guinea pig for the last two builds after all haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: gforceriders

gforceriders

Oct 28, 2010
Heartland Tx
I said the crdroid GitHub, as in GitHub.com/crdroidandroid , not the download link site.

Also firebird11, no apologies necessary, I hope your vacation was relaxing and thank you for all your work on this device!

Could anyone with the T-Mobile variant (KB-2007) let me know if they try the new build and whether the SIM card is working? I did perform the role of guinea pig for the last two builds after all haha.
Same here wanting to know if the sim issue is fixed as well before taking the update in the updater.

gforceriders

Oct 28, 2010
Heartland Tx
I tried updating through the updater and the phone doesn't recognize the SIM again. This is on the T-Mobile variant, KB-2007. @firebird11 is there anything that can be done? crDroid is my favorite ROM but I'm stuck on 3 July build to have a working phone.
I was just about to update and test if the SIM issue was resolved. Glad I didn't lol. I have heard that the issue was resolved on DerpFest which had the same issue but been rocking CR for a minute and don't want to test and have to setup everything once again after doing that when the issue first arose, spent like 4 times trying to figure out of it was an issue with my phone.

Last edited:

firegate22

Apr 11, 2014
Everyone running into not enough space - follow the instructions regarding deleting the logical partitions and create them again -> then install the rom.

Edit: that didn't do the trick - read the thread and my post there including the one before and #1.
You basically have to run fastboot getvar all (in fastbootd) and find the cow partitions - switch the slot to other slot in bootloader, go back to fastbootd and delete the system/system_ext partitions with the -cow extension. Then flash the rom as usual.

Last edited:

phabet

Dec 30, 2018
OnePlus 8T
Everyone running into not enough space - follow the instructions regarding deleting the logical partitions and create them again -> then install the rom.

Edit: that didn't do the trick - read the thread and my post there including the one before and #1.
You basically have to run fastboot getvar all (in fastbootd) and find the cow partitions - switch the slot to other slot in bootloader, go back to fastbootd and delete the system/system_ext partitions with the -cow extension. Then flash the rom as usual.

well, theres another easy way you can try, for me it always works. just flash other img. (product) and try again.
my order is always - boot. img, dtbo.img - reboot - system.img, system_ext.img, product.img, vbmeta.img, vbmeta_system.img, odm.img, vendor.img

firebird11

Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
Gasselcity

BlueBull2

Feb 8, 2011
I had the same issue. Sideloading doesnt worked at all for me. But I found out, that the issue that my phone wasnt recognized in the fastbootd mode was a missing driver.

I described my solution here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/pc-doesnt-recognize-device-in-fastbootd.4256517/

If you have access to a linux pc with adb / fastboot installed, you can also use that without having driver issues.
Thank you so much! I know this is an old(ish) comment to reply to but I had so many issues getting my phone on crDroid and this was the only one I couldn't figure out. I was stuck on it for hours. Your solution worked, you're awesome

morphius88

Dec 12, 2010
OnePlus 8T
Sony Xperia 1 III
I installed the latest update and must have screwed something up. Now I cant boot to either slot. I tried flashing the boot.img i pulled from the update. Just keeps going into bootloader mode. I managed to switch back to slot B but it wont load the system there either. Just keep rebooting to bootloader no matter what I do. TWRP is showing some kind of mount error on slot B when I tried to restore the boot and recovery on slot B.

Edit: Now I think I made it worse. I tried to sideload the update and made the mistake of clicking reboot in twrp. Now only fastboot mode is available to me. Fastboot still recognizes my device but I cant seem to flash anything at this point. Am I screwed? I hope not.

Edit 2: It appears my data is still there as I was able to mount the phone and transfer pictures and such to PC.

The mount errors are (I get these errors in both slots):
Failed to mount '/system_ext' (Invalid argument)
Failed to mount '/product' (Invalid argument)
Failed to mount '/vendor' (Invalid argument)

Edit 3: I was able to sideload the latest update to both slots but it never boots in either slot, its just stuck on the crDroid booting logo. I even waited 2 hours before giving up. Maybe I can get somewhere from this point?

Any help?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts