ROM[OFFICIAL][kebab][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.14]

• Thread starter Deleted member 4258086
  • Start date
Search This thread

GbnrVR

Mar 30, 2021
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9R

When you are on the latest firmware, then flash the recovery image in bootloader (fastboot flash recovery recovery.img).
format data in twrp,
reboot recovery,
flash rom then twrp-installer,
reboot recovery,
flash gapps then twrp installer,
reboot recovery,
flash magisk then twrp installer,
reboot system.
done.

When you dont know how to get the latest fimrware on both slots, then look in the crdroid 8.x thread,
there i have postet a datailed process.
How long does the battery last?

zelect0r

Feb 16, 2015
OnePlus 8T
I don't care about the updates. It's stable and we can bridge the time until it come our maintainer back or a new one. Remember how often do you get an update for an original firmware!?

marriedman

Feb 21, 2014
Does anyone have Android Auto working on this ROM? If so, which gapps version are you using? Currently my Android auto is throwing out a red screen and giving me an error saying I need to have a different installation.

I tried searching this thread, but the search fuction seems to be proken, its searching all of XDA.

Thanks in advance!

rmroot

Sep 20, 2018
I was using crdrod 7.14 and I updated the rom to 7.18 using the internal updater (in system options) but at first boot I get a crdroid logo bootloop, I don't know why but it happens everytime I flash/install/update crdroid. I had magisk installed. Do you know what could be the problem? I also disabled pin before upgrading. I don't know if it's a rom problem or I miss something, I flashed roms for years but since I got oneplus8t, I have custom rom installations/upgrading problems most of the times.

ps: I switched slot and I rebooted to old 7.14 system but I'd like to know where is the problem

milhaus2000

Mar 23, 2020
Hi to you all, I've just got my new OP8T (EU) with OOS12 stock and DDR5. I've read the xda post (https://xdaforums.com/t/guide-how-t...ro-8t-9r-with-oxygenos-12-coloros-12.4426167/). So I decided to downgrade to stock OOS11 (https://community.oneplus.com/thread?id=1555060) and it worked.

Later i've unlocked bootloader, flashed last twrp recovery, wiped chaches, format data (f2fs), flashed "crDroidAndroid-11.0-20220521-kebab-v7.18.zip" via recovery, then ...

when I've flashed magisk 25 and Disable Dm Verity, the phone started to show msg like "impossible to mount" some dir, I remember system + vendor, and when I rebooted the phone stuck in "dm-verity device corrupted force dump kernel_restart"

I've tried other rom (crDroid 8 included), xda instruction posts, but the only thing that worked was MsmDownloadTool V4.0 + stock OOS11.

Is there any correct way to install crdroid on my phone?

milhaus2000

Mar 23, 2020
Check my post for crdroid 8.x (kebab).
There I post a detailed manual how to get firmware on both slots.

It's post #45
Thank you but i think is a bit late because I followed suggestion from ppl on a telegram channel, I did
1. boot recovery (crdroid recovery)
2. install/sideload custom ROM (crDroidAndroid-11.0-20220521-kebab-v7.18.zip)
3. install OOS11/12 ddr0/ddr1 firmware (fw_kebab_OxygenOS_OnePlus8TOxygen_15.E.31_OTA_0310_all_2202182356_c7bd2_11.0-DDR1.zip)
I've got signature error on firmware, I've unintentionally touched "continue anyway", no error at the end
4. reboot to system

NO boot, black screen, maybe EDL works

I've no words...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer

I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device

You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

flashing instructions:

it's recommended to use TWRP for installing.
    • download crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-kebab-v7.X.zip and gapps-package to internal storage
    • reboot to TWRP
    • flash ROM and TWRP
    • wipe Dalvik
    • reboot to recovery
    • flash gapps (and if you want Magisk)
    • wipe Dalvik
    • reboot system

the other way:

for first install:
    • be on the latest firmware on both slots
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-kebab-v7.X-install-files.zip
    • unpack zip to desktop (or whereever you want)
    • reboot to bootloader
    • run ROMinstaller.bat
    • follow instructions
    • if you want to install gapps:
    • enter recovery
    • Apply update
    • Apply from ADB
    • from your computer: adb sideload (gapps package).zip , i recommend MindTheGapps, because with this package i could update without having to install Gapps again
    • factory reset
    • reboot to system
    to update:
    • download the file named like this: crDroidAndroid-11.0-XXXXXXXX-kebab-v7.X.zip in the internal updater and update it
    some large gapps packages will not install due to lack off space

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: kernel url

Download:
    ROM download
    Changelog: Changelog

Known issues:

Tell Me

crDroid OnePlus 8 Telegram group
    Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

XDA:DevDB Information
    crdroidandroid, ROM for the OnePlus 8T

Contributors

firebird11
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Many Thanks to:
    FizzyAps and thznutz87 for the install script
    LuK1337 for his awesome work on op8

Version Information
    Stable
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    re
    please give me credit for using my install script
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    new builds up!
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    new builds are up !
    sorry for not being very responsive , i have a busy normal life :)