ROM[OFFICIAL][kebab][11.0]**crDroid**[V7.3]

Boing7898

Aug 10, 2011
@firebird11
Are custom kernels supported with crDroid? I ask because I was using LineageOS but the developer decided to build in the wifi module, so it's not loaded anymore from /vendor and WiFi is thus broken in custom kernels. Is it the same here?
Thank you!

MattJaO3D

Oct 26, 2012
Cardiff
everything thing works ok so far , using the latest build, only issue i find is audio playback when watching YouTube, the volume changes a lot , in waves

Anon1136

Sep 24, 2020
Best rom... EVER. TY so much dev for adding double tap to sleep on the stock launcher since android 11 is known to be buggy with 3rd party ones. That was the only thing stopping me from switching. Also many other good changes too many to list here

mad4some

Dec 10, 2012
East TN
When I extract the zip, I see "boot.img" inside......if I recently rooted with my own patched boot.img, can't I rename my patched one "boot.img" and replace the one inside and then be root ready after running the installer?? Also, I am currently on 11.0.5.6.KB05AA and haven't taken the latest update, am I "latest enough" as far as firmware goes not to cause install problems?? Thanks :giggle:

TrOjAnUK

Sep 28, 2009
Essex
When I extract the zip, I see "boot.img" inside......if I recently rooted with my own patched boot.img, can't I rename my patched one "boot.img" and replace the one inside and then be root ready after running the installer?? Also, I am currently on 11.0.5.6.KB05AA and haven't taken the latest update, am I "latest enough" as far as firmware goes not to cause install problems?? Thanks :giggle:
Yes.. I do that every time, if the boot.img ever gets updated just patch it before flashing the rom.. works a treat :D

Reactions: mad4some

mad4some

Dec 10, 2012
East TN
Yes.. I do that every time, if the boot.img ever gets updated just patch it before flashing the rom.. works a treat :D
Well, the flash worked and now on crdroid but usb/file transfer and wifi are broken.......I read the whole thread and thought these were fixed. Anyone have solutions? Thanks

Reactions: zefyx