I have just noticed there is a 15/04 update.
Any recomendations for the update and not to lose root or the whole information... ?
thx in advance
They need to be reflashed if you're not using OTA on A/B.It's just like the install except don't wipe anything (since official).
- Reboot to recovery.
- Apply Update --> Apply from ADB.
- On a PC --> Sideload the Lineage.zip (adb sideload Lineage.zip)
- If you use Gapps, reboot to recovery (this option is under the advance menu).
- Apply Update --> Apply from ADB
- Once again --> On a PC Sideload Gapps, Magisk, etc.
- You should be updated no loss of data.
In theory Magisk and Gapps at this point should stay without the need to be reflashed but... It doesn't take but a second and avoids hassles so I just flash them just in case.
I would also love to know if this is at all possible too.Has anyone been able to use the OP camera?
What is your-- LineageOS version: LineageOS Download url: Gapps version: Did you-- wipe: restore with titanium backup: reboot after having the issue: Are you using-- a task killer: a non-stock kernel: other modifications: Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
How do you do backups? What would be a good way to keep backups if I wanted to flash this ROM on a semi daily basis? I noticed after flashing the ROM it asks if I want to restore from a backup.
Another observation as I flashed the GMS version last night is there was no gallery app. Maybe this is normal.