ROM[OFFICIAL][kebab][12.1]**crDroid**[V8.4]

Search This thread

denisovich

Nov 9, 2020
Nice comment. Perhaps you could try a bit of positivity rather than posting stuff like this. Don't like it? Move on. No need to be so destructively unpleasant.
There is nothing destructive about robust criticism.

The idea that devs should be immune from any adverse criticism is utter nonsense. Robust criticism keeps devs honest and improves standards.

dahawthorne

Nov 15, 2014
Brighton
"The author of CrDroid should think about whether he really knows what he is doing""
There is a considerable difference between "robust criticism" and outright rudeness. This comment is quite clearly the latter. It is offensive nonsense.

Mine1003

May 6, 2017
OnePlus 7T
After a failed attempt to install Evolution X and Nameless on my 8t, i ended up with crDroid.
And damn, i am so freakin happy with it. I was about to buy a new phone cause OOS was so laggy on my phone, it was unusable and i was so angry with oneplus' software support.
My 8t feels like a whole new phone. So snappy, so smooth, so stock Android. And so many additional settings! I absolutely love it and can recommend it to anyone!

zelect0r

Feb 16, 2015
OnePlus 8T
I am now quite satisfied with 8.7, have now got used to it, there are still some things that bother me Android 12, but if you want to stay update there is probably no way around it.

Mine1003

May 6, 2017
OnePlus 7T
Just a general newbiew question: How do i update? Can i download zips somewhere to sideload or is it just like with stock oos rom? Go into settings and can i update there?

chomsky55

Sep 21, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S7
OnePlus 5T
Just a general newbiew question: How do i update? Can i download zips somewhere to sideload or is it just like with stock oos rom? Go into settings and can i update there?
You can use the built in updater that you can find under settings/system/updater or you can download the ROM and update by booting to the recovery. There is a link to download in the OP.
I prefer downloading the ROM to my PC, booting to recovery, connecting the device to my PC and sideloading the ROM.

zelect0r

Feb 16, 2015
OnePlus 8T
Other question, has anybody tried debugging via wlan (linux)?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220818_154729.png
    Screenshot_20220818_154729.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 79

Mine1003

May 6, 2017
OnePlus 7T
Hey guys,

i am pretty happy with crdroid. But for a few days now i got a problem. Sometimes there is this moon, always on the same spot. When it appears, the lower third of my touchscreen doesn't work at all. Not on homescreen, lock screen, it just doesn't work. Only restart the phone helps. Anyone has the same problem? How do i fix it?
Screenshot_20220825-132320_crDroid Home.png

HOLLL-DZ

Feb 9, 2012
And another problem with the processor, the minimum frequencies are very large. It's bad for autonomyScreenshot_20220908-081203_Настройки.png

Mrmcfeffers

Sep 20, 2022
We don't know, the only thing that I can see was that 7.x marked as discontinued in telegram.
I've tried messaging the devs but they haven't responded to my email. Sent them a direct message on xda since it shows they're not completely inactive and are at least responding a few times per week to comments. Hopefully they see my message.

Top Liked Posts