[ROM][OFFICIAL][kenzo/kate] Bliss ROMS v12.9 [Q][OTA]

DiverJoe71

Jan 16, 2019
Haven't used Data in months due to self-quarantine, but I was facing location issues over Wifi with an earlier install of 12.8 with BitGapps. No issues so far this time around. You could try a clean install.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

FP working fine for me. Mine is FPC.
mine either a FPC.... but with standard settings, even after a clean flash+internal storage delete.... no chance....

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

someone knows if there is any chance to get tethering/hotspot functionality working ???

Last edited:

barshank

Mar 9, 2014
mine either a FPC.... but with standard settings, even after a clean flash+internal storage delete.... no chance....

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

someone knows if there is any chance to get tethering/hotspot functionality working ???
Hotspot working fine on mine. Used my notebook to connect to my phone just now, even though it doesn't have data it connects just fine. What kind of issue are you facing with hotspot?

Here's what I did for clean install:
Wipe everything including internal storage
Reboot to Recovery (requires holding Volume Up during boot)
Copy files via cable
Install ROM then wipe cache/dalvik
Install "BiTGApps-arm64-10.0.0-R9_signed" and wipe cache/dalvik again
Then Reboot to system

I'm gonna install 12.9 now... I'll let you know how it went.

Last edited:

DiverJoe71

Jan 16, 2019
Hotspot working fine on mine. Used my notebook to connect to my phone just now, even though it doesn't have data it connects just fine. What kind of issue are you facing with hotspot?

Here's what I did for clean install:
Wipe everything including internal storage
Reboot to Recovery (requires holding Volume Up during boot)
Copy files via cable
Install ROM then wipe cache/dalvik
Install "BiTGApps-arm64-10.0.0-R9_signed" and wipe cache/dalvik again
Then Reboot to system

I'm gonna install 12.9 now... I'll let you know how it went.
thanks for the tip....

figured out the issue meanwhile myself....

actually i thaught i did a "full delete", but deleted only Android folder from internal storage, wich is usually more then enough...
oviously something from the rom is reacting a kinda "alercic" on a file ".did" in the root directory from internal storage.... (i guess that's a leftover from original MIUI Rom)
after deleting that one + (Android Folder) from Internal Storage Hotspot suddenly apeared where it is supposed to be in settings and things running pretty well....

barshank

Mar 9, 2014
thanks for the tip....

figured out the issue meanwhile myself....

actually i thaught i did a "full delete", but deleted only Android folder from internal storage, wich is usually more then enough...
oviously something from the rom is reacting a kinda "alercic" on a file ".did" in the root directory from internal storage.... (i guess that's a leftover from original MIUI Rom)
after deleting that one + (Android Folder) from Internal Storage Hotspot suddenly apeared where it is supposed to be in settings and things running pretty well....
Good to hear.

I just clean flashed 12.9 and so far it is the most stable and fastest of all my installs. Hotspot works... fingerprint works... location works. Used the new BiTGApps-arm64-10.0.0-R11_signed.

Shaunak Necrolyte

Aug 11, 2014
Hi, Thank's a ton for the rom.
I am currently using v12.8 for quite some time. It works fine but there are lockscreen freezes for every restart.
I think the Ota updater is bugged. The updater shows v12.9 15-Jul-2020 (871 MB) available. When i say install, it says "You are about to upgrade to BlissRoms v12.8 - 15-Jul-2020." :confused: :confused: :confused:

1) So how do i update to the latest rom ?
*Can i just, boot to recovery and flash the latest rom(12.9) zip package, gapps and magisk ? would these break my app data ?
Sorry, i am new to flashing...

Reactions: ullas377

Bucheroncmoi

Jan 10, 2015
Hi,
was on RR 6.2.1 (very good).
i'm trying bliss 12.9 since 2 days : very good. I stay on this one.
Incredible to have a rom on android 10 for kate and kenzo.

Thank you very much.

kulguy123

Jul 29, 2020
Anyone has a problem with the lockscreen ? lockscreen stuck and cannot unlock using pattern or fingerprint after sudden restart. I had to clean install the os. Happens to me multiple times.

badm0j0

Feb 26, 2015
Minor problem with fingerprint authentication in apps

1st things 1st, great job on the ROM guys, love it! Android 10 actually working smooth on this old phone which I thought I would have to get rid of but now it has new life!
The only minor issue I have which hopefully there is a fix for is the fingerprint function; It works perfectly for unlocking the phone, but not for apps like my banks or even my password manager KeepassDX.
Since I couldn't find anyone else with this issue I bet its something I have missed, either in setting or something else. Hoping for someone to help point me in the right direction.

barshank

Mar 9, 2014
Anyone has a problem with the lockscreen ? lockscreen stuck and cannot unlock using pattern or fingerprint after sudden restart. I had to clean install the os. Happens to me multiple times.
Yes, I had problems with lockscreen from 12.6 to 12.8. It would only unlock using fingerprint... Pattern wouldn't work. So far working fine on 12.9... just the occasional restart... and minor freezing.

tarupam

Oct 22, 2012
currently using 12.11 and im having fb messenger hangs everytime.ive already reinstall fb messenger,tried also replacing old fb messenger but it doesnt work. any fix?

SaintDrew

Aug 30, 2018
Hi i install 12.11 on my Kenzo everything was perfect but after first reboot and install of magisk... "touch doesnt work!!! on launcher" ... only slide down menu works and all icons inc settings there but after i enter settings cant navigate also there

I reinstall rom without wipe but still nothing please help me!

SaintDrew

Aug 30, 2018
After some tests looks like magisk 21.4 with last manager and the fix that automatic applies crushes the rom :( i use older magisk 20.3 and 7.5.1 manager without problem