Havoc-OS 3.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
Many useful features that will blow your mind.
All you can dream of and all you'll ever need.
Just flash and enjoy...
If you like our work then please consider donating.
UPI: [email protected]
ROM: Havoc for kenzo/kate
Magisk: Magisk Canary
Telegram Group: https://t.me/havoc_kenzo
1. - Be sure you have unlocked Bootloader.
2. - Be sure you have a latest recovery installed(OrangeFOX 10_1 are Recommended)
3. - Download the latest Havoc Rom & the latest GApps package
4. - Boot into recovery
5. - Backup your current ROM
6. - Wipe all except micro-sd and internal storage
7. - Format /Data partition (This will erase all info in your internal storage, so make backup before)
8. - Reboot to recovery again (Important!)
9. - Install rom, Gapps and Magisk, if you face error 20 by installing Gapps just reboot to recovery and try again.
First boot may take up to 5 minutes. This is due to optimization process.
Pixel Experience (https://github.com/PixelExperience)
Nitrogen Project (https://github.com/nitrogen-project)
MSM-Xtended Team (https://github.com/Project-Xtended)
Syberia Project (https://github.com/syberia-project)
And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.
HavocOS 3.12 kenzo, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Source Code: https://github.com/Havoc-OS
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest MIUI GS 10.2.1.0
Current Stable Version: 3.12
Stable Release Date: 2021-01-14
Last Updated 2020-11-26