[ROM][OFFICIAL][kenzo/kate] HavocOS 3.12 [Q]

Search This thread

DPyro

Dec 3, 2015
I have switched to Havoc 4.8 in the last one month or so but IIRC Dev Options are enabled by default in Havoc? Just disable it. If the device is rooted there are LSPosed modules which work well to hide DO status from several apps that I use.
The option is not shown and when I look in system info and click build number it shows the prompts to enable it.

DPyro

Dec 3, 2015
I enabled dev options, turned off usb debugging and then disabled dev options. Then it says the device is rooted and won't work even though I didn't use root. I tried installing Magisk with the hide root options but still detects it.

amn1987

I enabled dev options, turned off usb debugging and then disabled dev options. Then it says the device is rooted and won't work even though I didn't use root. I tried installing Magisk with the hide root options but still detects it.
Post a link to the app. I have no issues in using banking and other financial apps in all my rooted devices.

amn1987

No issues getting to the login screen beyond which I can't proceed due to obvious reasons. Didn't even need to hide DO. I had switched to Magisk Delta a month back. It retains MagiskHide which seems more effective than Shamiko.
P.S. You might consider switching to Havoc 4.8 Unofficial by Magicxavi. SELinux is Enforcing unlike Havoc Q. Only issue is the iorap process that seems to get activated when the device is plugged in and takes a long time to complete stressing the CPU0 core. I occasionally need to kill it manually.

DPyro

Dec 3, 2015
No issues getting to the login screen beyond which I can't proceed due to obvious reasons. Didn't even need to hide DO. I had switched to Magisk Delta a month back. It retains MagiskHide which seems more effective than Shamiko.
P.S. You might consider switching to Havoc 4.8 Unofficial by Magicxavi. SELinux is Enforcing unlike Havoc Q. Only issue is the iorap process that seems to get activated when the device is plugged in and takes a long time to complete stressing the CPU0 core. I occasionally need to kill it manually.
It's not running the app that's the problem. It's when you try to connect the square device it complains it's rooted.

Alucard

Jul 2, 2012
Hello ,when i restart phone if it dont get connected to the internet,time doesnt get synchronised,also if i remove sim and put again cant get mobile data connection.

Jun 7, 2018
Hello,

I still have an old "kate" (Note 3 SE) here and read about Havoc OS 4.24. I can't find the project page or the thread about it though.
Where can I get the ROM, where is the project page?
Or are there perhaps even better Roms? Just needs to run stable and not have a battery drain or anything.

Thank you!

RoseTheFlower

Dec 7, 2018
Hello,

I still have an old "kate" (Note 3 SE) here and read about Havoc OS 4.24. I can't find the project page or the thread about it though.
Where can I get the ROM, where is the project page?
The latest version released by the OP is 4.8, linked in his Telegram group. I think every Android 11 ROM will drain your battery much quicker compared to Android 10, let alone the stock ROM.

amn1987

Hello Rose,

which version would be recommended and is quite up-to-date (security level)? I honestly don't care about Android 10 or 11.
Do you know where these versions come from? The 4.24 there seems to be newer than 4.8, which makes it confusing.

It's built by a different developer and there are others like crDroid, LOS etc. also available. Magicxavi had reservations about the ROM which he had posted in the Havoc TG group : "Sadly i though there are nice new people started building for kenzo, i didn't check before pin the rom, that's my fault, but better late as never, so i WARN you all, the kernel used by default "bolt" contains some **** changes like PMIC (power manager IC) and other, and no commit history, whole kernel is literally 3 commits. So use it or not, make you own decision, but i WARNED you all about it. "
I didn't want to use Havoc A10 because of Permissive SELinux but in A11 iorap.cmd.compiler was a big hindrance draining battery and heating the device. If the device is rooted one can manually kill it but it comes back randomly sometimes multiple times a day. It was removed from AOSP codebase in 2022 so Havoc 4.24 is not afflicted with it. I used it for a few days and everything was fine barring the strange issue of Paytm app not working which is an issue for Indian users and deal breaker in my case. So I moved back to Havoc Unofficial 4.8. Havoc 4.8 doesn't use much more battery than 3.12 in my case if at all. In AEX 4.6 as well battery consumption had increased quite a bit which ultimately forced me to try A10 and finally staying on A11. I had to flash MIUI to fix an issue with sensors and in that battery life was much better so battery was still in good condition.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Havoc_Logo.png

About.png

Havoc-OS 3.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
    Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
    Many useful features that will blow your mind.
    All you can dream of and all you'll ever need.
    Just flash and enjoy...

Team.png

Lead Developers:
    Support Team:

Donate.png

If you like our work then please consider donating.
    UPI: anushekprasal@okhdfcbank

Links.png

Recovery: OrangeFOX
    GApps: BitGapps
    Magisk: Magisk Canary
    Telegram Group: https://t.me/havoc_kenzo

Installation.png

1. - Be sure you have unlocked Bootloader.
    2. - Be sure you have a latest recovery installed(OrangeFOX 10_1 are Recommended)
    3. - Download the latest Havoc Rom & the latest GApps package
    4. - Boot into recovery
    5. - Backup your current ROM
    6. - Wipe all except micro-sd and internal storage
    7. - Format /Data partition (This will erase all info in your internal storage, so make backup before)
    8. - Reboot to recovery again (Important!)
    9. - Install rom, Gapps and Magisk, if you face error 20 by installing Gapps just reboot to recovery and try again.
    First boot may take up to 5 minutes. This is due to optimization process.

Credits.png

And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.

Source.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    HavocOS 3.12 kenzo, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Contributors
    Magicxavi, SKULSHADY
    Source Code: https://github.com/Havoc-OS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest MIUI GS 10.2.1.0

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 3.12
    Stable Release Date: 2021-01-14

Created 2019-12-19
    Last Updated 2020-11-26
    Bugs:

Goodix Fingerprint - Fixed
    Sometimes screen goes blank by using PIN or Password to lock phone - Fixed
    Miracast - Fixed
    Encryption - Fixed
    FPC Fingerprint - Fixed
    Selinux Permissive
    HavocOS v3.0 Android 10 Unofficial Build By @Magicxavi

Build Date-: 23/12/2019

Changelog For Havoc Christmas Update-:
    • Added QS panel rows customization
    • Added Custom duration for edge lightning
    • Added Auto color option for edge lightning
    • Added Ambient Visualizer
    • Added Flashlight blink for call waiting
    • Added Flashlight blink on incoming calls
    • Added support for ADB over network
    • Added ADB over network QS tile
    • Added Optional screenshot type
    • Added an option to change the device hostname
    • Added pattern visibility settings
    • Added Lock pattern grid size customization
    • Improved DataSwitchTile
    • Improved Lockscreen battery temperature
    • Increased call log limit
    • Turned off some debugging
    • Updated some prebuilt apps
    • Other fixes and improvements
    HavocOS v3.1 | UNOFFICIAL
    January 12, 2020
    Source Changelog:
    Merged AOSP r25 tag (January Security Patch)
    Added Lineage Touch HAL support for gestures
    Added toggle to disable Notifications vibration
    Added Sensor block per-package
    Added Square and cylinder icon shapes
    Added toggle to hide pill in full gestural nav mode
    Added App version on apk installation dialog
    Added gradient subs theme support for QS tiles
    Removed Date and weather from Text clock
    Fixed Text clock translations
    Fixed lock icon stuck in AOD
    Improved Power button flashlight toggle
    Improved brightness slider layout
    Improved ColorPicker layout
    Replaced AOSP keyboard with GBoard
    Updated some Prebuilt Apps
    Other fixes and improvements

Device Changelog:
    Added missing fast capture flag to audio policy
    Added hw keys overlays
    Overall sepolicy changes to use with sepolicy-legacy-um
    WiFi and Carrier configs updated from CAF
    Logs spamming from ims.apk are killed from now
    Hacked ims.apk to remove that silent HD notification
    Removed Smart Pixels
    Added back DT2W Policies since we have TouchHAL (dt2w will now work without root from gestures settings)
    Move to PowerHAL from legacy PowerHAL
    Added WFD HDCP service
    Removed WiFi stats node ask (since our module dont support it).

? HavocOS v3.1 | UNOFFICIAL

ℹ️ Android 10 (Ten)

? Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo)

? By @Magicxavi

? 11/01/2020

? Changelog:

* January Security Patch
    * Full Changelog

? Known Issue:

* Goodix RIP
    * Maybe more

? Notes:

* This is Beta Build
    * Not Include GApps
    * Recommended to Clean Flash
    * Recommended use latest BiTGApps
    * Recommended to not use PIN or Password Lock (AOSP Source Bug)

⬇️ Download Link:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/bl...S-v3.1-20200111-kenzo-Unofficial.zip/download
    Changelogs

Updated - 14.01.21

* Updated blobs - DRM, Keystore, Gatekeeper, Time from smartron-rimo02a-8.0.0-T5524INDURC-475
    * Drop TimeServices - sometimes on late boot time_genoff connection will fail and
    block unlocking device. So drop TimeServices to make
    this connection fail at early boot to fix issues with unlocking.
    * Implemented - TimeKeep from https://github.com/LineageOS/android_hardware_sony_timekeep
    to keep track of time & date alive since we drop TimeServices.
    * Added audio input port for hotword implementation.
    * Fixed issue when sometimes Torch is not available on encrypted devices.
    * Fixed sending auth token from FingerprintDeamon (fixes problem by using Fingerprint auth in apps with Goodix)
    * Updated media profiles and added performance points, and also build now G711 codec from source.
    * Changed default hotspot SSID from "AndroidAp" to "Redmi Note 3 Pro"
    * Kernel upstreamed with some drivers fixes
    * Other "Under the hood" changes to Device Tree.

Updated - 26.11.20
    * Updated blobs - IMS from xiaomi/daisy/daisy_sprout:10/QKQ1.191002.002/V11.0.11.0.QDLMIXM:user/release-keys
    * Fixed dex optimization fail after blobs update
    * Tuned default zram value to 1.5gb
    * Disabled zswap (its old and deprecated feature, we don't need this anymore as zram is much better)

Updated - 08.11.20
    * Updated blobs - Media, IMS(partially) from xiaomi/daisy/daisy_sprout:10/QKQ1.191002.002/V11.0.11.0.QDLMIXM:user/release-keys
    * Fixed some errors
    * Workaround for VoLTE SIM Slot switching issue
    * Enabled iWlan
    * Enabled new Bluetooth blobs
    * Updated CarrierConfig from daisy
    * Workaround for "HD capable device" notification
    * Fixed FaceUnlock

Updated - 05.11.20
    * Updated blobs - CNE, DPM, GNSS (Location), Time Service, Peripheral Manager, Power-OFF Alarm, Thermal, Bluetooth and QMI from xiaomi/daisy/daisy_sprout:10/QKQ1.191002.002/V11.0.11.0.QDLMIXM:user/release-keys
    * Fixed a lot of logging spam (errors, warnings and other stuff)
    * Enabled in kernel LMK (ALMK was disabled in last update to test how is zram working)
    * Implemented HotwordEnrollment (Google Assistant is working now, but to use Voice Recognition need to make Google app as a system app)
    * Fixed Power-OFF timer feature (then alarm is set for example and device is off, it will go on just in 1 minute before alarm)
    * Updated configs from CAF: Carrier, GPS, TIME
    * Removed some deprecated stuff to make device tree cleaner
    * Some other changes to fix errors or improve device performance