• No!! Stock is good for me

Votes: 65 16.7%
  • I will in the future

Votes: 42 10.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

giebeka

Mar 14, 2013
Sto what's now? Do we need to find alternative? Anybody knows any?

Last edited:

kd8bny

Sep 12, 2012
That's... Disturbing? I had switched to C-Rom, then to PA, but was hoping to get back to PAC when the rebase was over... Would you really suggest to abandon ship?

Its just the little bugs that would never go away. New features but continuous bugs. Anyway I believe to rebase is complete and a release candidate was made. This should be pretty good.

Hidari

Jul 7, 2013
Its just the little bugs that would never go away. New features but continuous bugs. Anyway I believe to rebase is complete and a release candidate was made. This should be pretty good.
I left because of the papercuts too :p
Complete as in "everything is stable, we can start putting functionality back in" or as in "full PAC power"?

androidlosernoob

Jun 15, 2013
San Francisco,CA
Hi all,
I'm not too sure where to post this so I'll post it here. PAC is going great for me, it's running smoothly, except for a few bugs.. Like I've seen in the screenshots mako getting PA features, but for some reason my device doesn't have it. And the system UI will crash a few times. Is this something specific to me or is everyone experiencing this?

Sharvil Birodkar

Jun 19, 2013
Gothenburg
NICE

mako PAC has a new maintainer. Dont cry! Have tears of joy :p

@jereksel

Here you go!

Scenario Like TOP Management Changed
wink.gif

We will have new bosses now .. :D

Hope This Will FIX all Annoying Bugs :cowboy:

One Query, I am on 25th Aug Nightly, want to Try Saber-mod 8-22, if i dirty flash on 8-25 PAC will that be ok

Thanks

Keksdroid

Apr 5, 2013
New nightly is up, downloading it now :)

BTW will the new maintainer also post some saber mods?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Starship706

Mar 19, 2012
Hello i am a backcomer to this ROM. Is there any way to change DPI or did I just overlook the option?

BTW ROM is alright so far :) need to install a new kernel... To save more battery life

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Keksdroid

Apr 5, 2013
So i just installed todays nightly, wiped cache and dalvik cache, tried to reboot but the ROM does not boot, its stuck at Google logo.
Anyone having the same issue?
Restoring to my backup now, dont have time to try a clean flash now.

loboz

May 11, 2011
Terni
So i just installed todays nightly, wiped cache and dalvik cache, tried to reboot but the ROM does not boot, its stuck at Google logo.
Anyone having the same issue?
Restoring to my backup now, dont have time to try a clean flash now.

no, all went fine for me. Installed a few minutes ago and works like a charm :)
I also updated my PA Gapps to the newest version (16 september), but I don't think this is related to your problem.

Reactions: Keksdroid

Top Liked Posts