[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][tate] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Search This thread

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
Header_Glass.png

PAC-man ROM is a ROM built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

gzaI3qD.jpg

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-man

Not_Working_Glass.png

Other_Info_Glass.png

* None for now

Download_Glass.png

Websites_Glass.png

Credits_Glass.png

* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-man Team

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

Support_Glass.png

Help with server costs

Support us with these banners:

pac_banner_2.png

pac_user_banner.png

Last edited:

enzomtrx

Feb 11, 2010
bama
Downloading now. Using pac man on my HTC one s and I LoVE it. Looking forward to this. :) :)

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using xda premium

r3pwn

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 11, 2012
r3pwn.com
Downloading now. Using pac man on my HTC one s and I LoVE it. Looking forward to this. :) :)

I have yet to find any major bugs.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD 7" running PAC-rom and using the XDA-Developers app.

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------
Want me to take some screenies?

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD 7" running PAC-rom and using the XDA-Developers app.

Last edited:

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
I have yet to find any major bugs.

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Want me to take some screenies?

screen would be nice and also, please edit out the op from your post thanks

enzomtrx

Feb 11, 2010
bama
Working great so far. Only issue is voice, but that never works. :p pie works ideally, halo is perfect too. Running apex launcher, also OCed to 1.5 GHz with no issues yet. Thanks for the hard work!

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
Working great so far. Only issue is voice, but that never works. :p pie works ideally, halo is perfect too. Running apex launcher, also OCed to 1.5 GHz with no issues yet. Thanks for the hard work!

And I thought I'd have tons of bugs to deal with

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ashton210z

May 4, 2009
Looks good to me! I'll be testing this out tomorrow when I get my hands on my kindle again and I'll give a trip report~

r3pwn

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 11, 2012
r3pwn.com

What about Google Voice doesn't work?

enzomtrx

Feb 11, 2010
bama
The mic works fine. I've used it in Google Now and Skype.

I am talking about the mic. Sorry for the confusion. It force closes and disappears immediately what activated either searching or voice keyboard. Had to disable voice keyboard completely because it blocks the full keyboard from coming back up after clicking the mic button.

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
I am talking about the mic. Sorry for the confusion. It force closes and disappears immediately what activated either searching or voice keyboard. Had to disable voice keyboard completely because it blocks the full keyboard from coming back up after clicking the mic button.

Have you tried wiping everything?

Data, system, caches

Sent from my Galaxy Player 4.0 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

gamy2121

Jun 19, 2010

This happened to me on hashcodes Rom but after the Google keyboard updated in the play store, everything returned to normal for some reason.

Ashton210z

May 4, 2009
Seems like this ROM suffers the same problem that Hash's more recent CM builds has with games :( In most cases, games won't start and will just crash out (xxxx isn't responding) where you can wait/close, or, some games will start up with odd functionality, and then will end up with (xxxx) isn't responding. Puzzle and Dragons and FFIV suffer from these fates. I had to revert back to CM 5/11 to get games working again.

I noticed it only briefly being talked about in the CM thread (See page 60 in the thread), not sure if just people aren't playing games at all on the tablet or what, but seems to be a pretty consistent problem.

I made sure to wipe dalvik/cache/factory reset/system wipe, to no avail. Any idea what might be causing this? I assume something with video rendering or something since it seems primarily only to happen to games.

skyrocketeer

Feb 13, 2012
Google Pixel 8
Rom freezes/gets choppy when auto-rotate is enabled. I'll report more findings as I go.

Sent from my JellyBeer Fire HD

I don't have this problem. Fresh install, no apps.
Nothing major so far.
good job!

Edit: paranoid settings don't seem to be working. Changing any of the sliders doesn't change the DPI. Currently the DPI is set to 160 and is way too small.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts