Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonade][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 9 Pro
ok here is the route to route and files need . patched boot img and vb_meta. extracted from aospa 1/14 build. well patched is from me but the boot image. i patched with magisk 23.0 so i have modules and am passing safety net.

Move both vb_meta and patched boot image to sdk platform tools folder or environment where adb and fastboot drivers are present
I used msm tool to 11.2.4.4 updated ota to 11.2.10.10 fastboot update pa.zip. factory reset. reboot bootloader and type fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
Then fastboot flash boot magiskpa.img. factory reset. booted into system updated magisk. asks for add setup reboots with root!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-205018.png
    Screenshot_20220115-205018.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20220115-204951.png
    Screenshot_20220115-204951.png
    60 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Berinie

Nov 28, 2021
OnePlus 9
aospa-sapphire-1-oneplus9-alpha-20211212.zip
aospa-sapphire-1-oneplus9-alpha-20220114-image.zip
Checked and found that files included in these two versions are not the same. Do we need to flash the 20211212.zip first? Use "fastboot update pa.zip"?

avid_droid

Dec 23, 2021
Google Pixel 6 Pro
aospa-sapphire-1-oneplus9-alpha-20211212.zip
aospa-sapphire-1-oneplus9-alpha-20220114-image.zip
Checked and found that files included in these two versions are not the same. Do we need to flash the 20211212.zip first? Use "fastboot update pa.zip"?
No need to install previous. I've tried dirty flash and no go for me. Rename the file to "pa" and
fastboot update pa.zip

avid_droid

Dec 23, 2021
Google Pixel 6 Pro
ok here is the route to route and files need . patched boot img and vb_meta. extracted from aospa 1/14 build. well patched is from me but the boot image. i patched with magisk 23.0 so i have modules and am passing safety net.

i used msm tool to 11.2.4.4 updated ota to 11.2.10.10 fastboot update pa.zip. factory reset. reboot bootloader and type fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
Then fastboot flash boot magiskpa.img. factory reset. booted into system updated magisk. asks for add setup reboots with root!!
Thanks. Worked perfectly. Didnt need to factory reset on my end. But Im glad you helped us get root

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 9 Pro
lock scrren and everything else feels fixed on the 1/14 release. Great job. This is staying on my 9.
Truly amazing build. I gotta have fp working properly. All my credit card and banking apps won't open to biometrics. Another build or two and a little fine tuning on fp scanner and I'll stay for the duration. Only custom anything I get 5g on. Maybe because I'm using a Verizon sim I dunno. Props to the dev. Get this guy some tips guys. He's working on Los 19 for us also.!!

Berinie

Nov 28, 2021
OnePlus 9
1 back to stock with msm tool
2 ota to 11.2.10.10
3 boot to bootloader and unlock OEM
4 boot to bootloader again
5 rename aospa-sapphire-1-oneplus9-alpha-20220109-image.zip to pa.zip to pa.sip, fastboot update pa.zip

Is it correct?
I try many times all failed

azizolmez

Nov 28, 2007
ankara
2 ota to 11.2.10.10
5 rename aospa-sapphire-1-oneplus9-alpha-20220109-image.zip to pa.zip to pa.sip, fastboot update pa.zip

Is it correct?
I try many times all failed
Failed where? Give some details or SS bro. Can help you.

Praveen.Mv

Oct 8, 2012
OnePlus 9
Failed where? Give some details or SS bro. Can help you.
Having similar issue, Oneplus 9, followed the following step:
2 ota to 11.2.10.10
5 rename aospa-sapphire-1-oneplus9-alpha-20220109-image.zip to pa.zip, fastboot update pa.zip

Did some google search and found out it needs some fastbootD mode to flash system and vendor. I really have no clue.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    56 KB · Views: 24

azizolmez

Nov 28, 2007
ankara
Having similar issue, Oneplus 9, followed the following step:
2 ota to 11.2.10.10
5 rename aospa-sapphire-1-oneplus9-alpha-20220109-image.zip to pa.zip, fastboot update pa.zip

Did some google search and found out it needs some fastbootD mode to flash system and vendor. I really have no clue.
First update your platform tools then fastboot update both slots. Then first boot takes you recovery. Wipe data and good to go.

Reactions: mattie_49

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

WARNING: These builds have not been thoroughly tested, and might not even work! These builds have been tested, but there may be bugs I am unaware of. Proceed at your own risk!

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    Downloads:
    Additional source trees:
    Thanks for pointing this out. The title of this thread, along with the first post, has been changed accordingly.

I will be concentrating on LineageOS 19.0 builds now.
    I think I know why the 0107 LOS 19 build isn't working. I'll fix that later this week. I'll see what I can do for the fingerprint thing for the AOSPA build as well.

Thanks for the feedback.
    I've uploaded another LOS 19.0 build. I might upload builds of other ROMs if anyone is interested.

There won't be any new LOS 18.1 builds for a while.
    Just uploaded new builds for this device. It's now using changes from https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonade

The display cutout is now perfectly aligned with the camera, as opposed to being slightly off in the July builds.