Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonade][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread
2okPze5.png

WARNING: These builds have not been thoroughly tested, and might not even work! These builds have been tested, but there may be bugs I am unaware of. Proceed at your own risk!

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
Downloads:
Additional source trees:

Last edited:

applyscience

Nov 25, 2016
OnePlus 9
Might be unified but highly doubt. This probably wouldn't be available if the pro version worked on both.
i guess but there was always unoffical clones of OP6 ROMs that already had perfectly working offical releases. ROMs already contain an increased risk in security and I have no interest in making that risk even worse by flashing unofficial builds. (unless I am missing something which 99% of the time, I usually am.)

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
i guess but there was always unoffical clones of OP6 ROMs that already had perfectly working offical releases. ROMs already contain an increased risk in security and I have no interest in making that risk even worse by flashing unofficial builds. (unless I am missing something which 99% of the time, I usually am.)
Truly myself I'm 100% satisfied currently with stock global. Gets updated like clock-work monthly. No issues at all. Give all these green builds some time to get stable.

applyscience

Nov 25, 2016
OnePlus 9
just a heads up. flashing this and changing slots has bricked my device. MSM tool doesnt work and done with OP/OppO so i never have to deal with their support again.

that being said, i have a serious suspicion the replacement phone they sent me a month ago is...unique, so flash on and enjoy, just wanted to let it be known

• Wow
Reactions: svetius

Josh McGrath

Jan 16, 2013
OnePlus 9
just a heads up. flashing this and changing slots has bricked my device. MSM tool doesnt work and done with OP/OppO so i never have to deal with their support again.

that being said, i have a serious suspicion the replacement phone they sent me a month ago is...unique, so flash on and enjoy, just wanted to let it be known

Bro I feel you on one plus tech support. I don't know how they can manage that much stupid in one area without a black hole forming. .

I had to convince them that they do indeed make a 7T for TMobile. I was literally screaming at these idiots.

Their horrible service is legendary

p0tato112

Jul 17, 2021
OnePlus 9
View attachment 5350893
WARNING: These builds have not been thoroughly tested, and might not even work! Proceed at your own risk!

In case anyone has not noticed, there are official builds for the OnePlus 9 Pro:

This thread is for unofficial LineageOS builds for the OnePlus 9.

Instructions:
Downloads:
Additional source trees:
Hi, I'm thinking of installing this but I wanted to ask: what happens when you release an update? Does it have an updater or do I have to install the new OS ROM every time?

archcry

Dec 12, 2010
www.sanderkoenders.nl
Hi, I'm thinking of installing this but I wanted to ask: what happens when you release an update? Does it have an updater or do I have to install the new OS ROM every time?
You don't have to install the new OS ROM every time. You perform the initial installation and configure your phone the way you want. You will not get updates via the updater app but you will be able to flash the new zip file over your existing installation via recovery without wiping your phone. This will essentially do the same as the build in updater app except for the fact that you'll have to go through the hassle of downloading the zip file from this thread.

Gimdaphone

Oct 2, 2019
Bruxelles
Could anyone tell me which files they used ? The proper method ?

so far I've tried

lineage-18.1-20210626-UNOFFICIAL-lemonade.zip

and

lineage-18.1-20210708-UNOFFICIAL-lemonade.zip

without any succes, the closest I get is the boot animation and then I get stuck in a bootloop (that or didn't try waiting more than 30 minutes but that sounds more like a loop than a fresh start)

I've followed every step under the tutorial provided, I do very well with flashing and simple root, but I never tried lineage OS. Following the tutorial and flashing with Lemonadep recovery,
I can't get the installation right. When I use TWRP I can at least get to the boot animation on loop. I even tried sideloading with TWRP and then flashing lemonade recovery in case that would change anything.

Btw I use lineage-18.1-20210713-recovery-lemonadep.img as a recovery img, but I'm planning to try again with the 720 one.

Edit :

I tried for 2 days and didn't even notice it until I spelled it out on my comment : I'm using a recovery from the tutorial (713) for the unofficial rom (708/626)
I tried with the right img and the proper zip and it worked. So don't pay attention to the comment, take it as a warning for newbies like me. Let's get to business now :)

Last edited:

TikiThePug

Feb 10, 2013
OnePlus 8T
Could anyone tell me which files they used ? The proper method ?

so far I've tried

lineage-18.1-20210626-UNOFFICIAL-lemonade.zip

and

lineage-18.1-20210708-UNOFFICIAL-lemonade.zip

without any succes, the closest I get is the boot animation and then I get stuck in a bootloop (that or didn't try waiting more than 30 minutes but that sounds more like a loop than a fresh start)

I've followed every step under the tutorial provided, I do very well with flashing and simple root, but I never tried lineage OS. Following the tutorial and flashing with Lemonadep recovery,
I can't get the installation right. When I use TWRP I can at least get to the boot animation on loop. I even tried sideloading with TWRP and then flashing lemonade recovery in case that would change anything.

Btw I use lineage-18.1-20210713-recovery-lemonadep.img as a recovery img, but I'm planning to try again with the 720 one.

Edit :

I tried for 2 days and didn't even notice it until I spelled it out on my comment : I'm using a recovery from the tutorial (713) for the unofficial rom (708/626)
I tried with the right img and the proper zip and it worked. So don't pay attention to the comment, take it as a warning for newbies like me. Let's get to business now :)
So which recovery img did you end up using?

applyscience

Nov 25, 2016
OnePlus 9

In an update to this. While not the fastest nor easiest support system, my replacement OP9 looks to have been repaired, not just replaced this time and shipped back to me and without additional cost again.

Reactions: kitcostantino

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

WARNING: These builds have not been thoroughly tested, and might not even work! These builds have been tested, but there may be bugs I am unaware of. Proceed at your own risk!

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    Downloads:
    Additional source trees:
    Thanks for pointing this out. The title of this thread, along with the first post, has been changed accordingly.

I will be concentrating on LineageOS 19.0 builds now.
    I think I know why the 0107 LOS 19 build isn't working. I'll fix that later this week. I'll see what I can do for the fingerprint thing for the AOSPA build as well.

Thanks for the feedback.
    I've uploaded another LOS 19.0 build. I might upload builds of other ROMs if anyone is interested.

There won't be any new LOS 18.1 builds for a while.
    Just uploaded new builds for this device. It's now using changes from https://github.com/LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonade

The display cutout is now perfectly aligned with the camera, as opposed to being slightly off in the July builds.