Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonade][12L] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

javi2246

Jul 22, 2022
I've been 48 hours with the latest build (2022-08-14), kernel (5.4.191-qgki-g50b66d529f02) and so far I haven't had a black screen bug again.

But the screen still turns on by itself in my pocket from time to time while doing sports. I can't reproduce the problem at home

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 9 Pro
I've been 48 hours with the latest build (2022-08-14), kernel (5.4.191-qgki-g50b66d529f02) and so far I haven't had a black screen bug again.

But the screen still turns on by itself in my pocket from time to time while doing sports. I can't reproduce the problem at home
This is fantastic news. Do you have ambient display "raise to wake " or pulse notifications on pick-up? Or off or AOD

javi2246

Jul 22, 2022
This is fantastic news. Do you have ambient display "raise to wake " or pulse notifications on pick-up? Or off or AOD
No and no. The only thing I have on is to turn on/unlock with the fingerprint (I think in English it's called "long press on fingerprint sensor to unlock phone", I have the mobile in Spanish, the button is within gestures)

To turn on the screen when I receive a notification I use the app "wakeup!"

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 9 Pro
No and no. The only thing I have on is to turn on/unlock with the fingerprint (I think in English it's called "long press on fingerprint sensor to unlock phone", I have the mobile in Spanish, the button is within gestures)

To turn on the screen when I receive a notification I use the app "wakeup!"
But with your current settings on earlier builds you were having Black screen bug daily ? Multiple times correct

javi2246

Jul 22, 2022
But with your current settings on earlier builds you were having Black screen bug daily ? Multiple times correct
Exactly, I've always had the same setup. With the standard kernel of previous builds I have come to have the bug 2 or 3 times a day, with the cwb-test patches once every 24/48 hours. With the build / kernel of this last Sunday at the moment I have not had the bug again (52 hours since I installed it)

• Love
Reactions: mattie_49

Yasser.d

Feb 18, 2020
I'm running this on LE2117. All it took was first flashing it to Global with MSM.

Android thinks it's an LE2113 now, but it runs great otherwise!

Edit - this no longer works with the build requiring A.12 firmware, however this will flash just fine on top of the stock TMO OOS 12 LE2117 firmware!

If you want to use this ROM with mobile data on LE2117, I recommend returning it to stock first and updating OOS all the way. The guide on the Wiki will work perfectly.

Thank you for all your excellent work OP and others!
hi bro! i have a LE2117 with the version LE2117_11_C.19, from what you say then I just have to follow the steps that appear in the installation of the lineage wiki? and install like a normal LE2115?

javi2246

Jul 22, 2022
Exactly, I've always had the same setup. With the standard kernel of previous builds I have come to have the bug 2 or 3 times a day, with the cwb-test patches once every 24/48 hours. With the build / kernel of this last Sunday at the moment I have not had the bug again (52 hours since I installed it)
F*ck, I just had the bug again, just when I turned on the screen to hang up a call 😖

valerii12

Aug 13, 2018
After switching to the source OOS 12, NFC does not work. The phone does not read NFC tags. Everything worked on OOS 12.1 C62.

Last edited:

javi2246

Jul 22, 2022
Do not try to install cwb-test-3.zip from the latest build. The phone did not start (it did not pass the recovery). I had to extract the payload.bin from the latest build and install the 3 .img

Olomorn

Apr 6, 2016
Hi everyone,
once again, this is a wonderful rom, and i'm quite happy with it. I only have a small nitpick and I wondered if this is a common problem : when using the gesture navigation, if I use another launcher than Trebuchet, when swiping up to go home there is a small hiccup that is quite annoying. I can try to explain a bit more if needed but it's quite tricky to explain ^^

Not_perfect

Mar 27, 2019
Hello! How manually to update together with gapps?
Is it correct that way?

-boot into fastboot mode
-temporarily flash custom recovery
-sideload newest LOS Rom
-reboot to Recovery
-sideload Custom Gapps

applyscience

Nov 25, 2016
OnePlus 9
Nameless is dead, crDroid is not stable, so this is my last hope.

I am on c63 in both slots. i know the whole vendor_boot / btfo / boot replacement thing, my concern is the extra image files in the OP9 lineage directory and no mention anywhere in instructions or here in the comments.

Download the following files from the directory named with the latest date here.

and the 2 new image files im concerned about is...

[   ]
super_empty.img
2022-08-28 03:21​
5.1K​
[   ]
vbmeta.img
8.0K​

I've pulled enough hair out of my head between nameless' maintainers rudeness and CrDroid's bugs, can anyone just tell me if I need to do anything with these files dated from a few days ago in the OP9 lineage directory?

also, c63(current latest) should be fine, right? i can MSM back to c62.

Also, if anyone wants to buy a OP9 phone in great condition, let me know. Seems this scene is on life support and it may already be time to change devices

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: chimera533

tokenize

Feb 10, 2013
Hello, I'm experiencing a very strange issue.

When I'm receiving a call, the phone will ring for a split second and then stops. The call is logged as missed.
I've noticed that when this happens, the carrier signal is lost and then immediately reacquired. If the person tries to call again right away, it will then ring normally. It seems to happen randomly.

Is there anyone else experiencing the same?

Vmo x

Sep 16, 2014
OnePlus 9 Pro

I am on c63 in both slots. i know the whole vendor_boot / btfo / boot replacement thing, my concern is the extra image files in the OP9 lineage directory and no mention anywhere in instructions or here in the comments.

[   ]
super_empty.img
5.1K​
[   ]
vbmeta.img
8.0K​

I've pulled enough hair out of my head between nameless' maintainers rudeness and CrDroid's bugs, can anyone just tell me if I need to do anything with these files dated from a few days ago in the OP9 lineage directory?

Also, if anyone wants to buy a OP9 phone in great condition, let me know. Seems this scene is on life support and it may already be time to change devices
Hi bro, for me I'm sticking on last nameless release Until I see something better pop up. If in another month or two the cease of development stops for this device I'll be moving to 9 pro or something different from OnePlus.

Edit: CRdroid latest release is more stable now. Build 2nd of September.

Last edited:
After switching to the source OOS 12, NFC does not work. The phone does not read NFC tags. Everything worked on OOS 12.1 C62.
At least I know I'm not the only person with this problem anymore.

[   ]
super_empty.img
5.1K​
[   ]
vbmeta.img
8.0K​

Ignore super_empty and vbmeta completely. Moving to LineageOS from C.63 should be fine.

In case anyone is wondering, there is still development going on for the OP9. We're just busy with our lives, that's all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    Downloads:
    Reporting Bugs:
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed.
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    This section is for updating LineageOS. You must have your device connected to your computer to do this.

To update to newer builds of LineageOS 19.1, follow these steps (assuming you're already on LineageOS 19.1 or updating from LineageOS 19.0):

1. Reboot to recovery.
    2. Write down which slot you are currently on somewhere. You will need it in case the update does not boot correctly.
    3. Go to Apply Update > Apply from ADB, and use "adb sideload" to flash the newer build of LineageOS.
    4. If you installed Gapps or Magisk or any type of addon previously, go to Advanced > Reboot to recovery. Otherwise, select "Reboot system now".
    5. Go to Apply Update > Apply from ADB, and flash your modules the same way you flashed LineageOS.
    6. When you are done, select "Reboot system now".
    If an update does not boot, follow these steps:
    1. Reboot to bootloader. This can be done with "adb reboot bootloader".
    2. From there, use "fastboot --set-active=<slot>", replacing <slot> with the slot you were on previously.
    3. Reboot to system. You can just select "START" with the volume buttons and confirm by pressing the Power button.
    Starting this month, all builds that I upload will require OOS 12 firmware to boot. You must follow the instructions here BEFORE you can even update to these builds:

https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/lemonade/fw_update
    Make sure you also update the engineering_cdt partition while you do this.

After this, you must reboot into bootloader mode and flash the new recovery image, which I will also upload. From there, boot into recovery and flash the new build. If you had Gapps installed, reboot into recovery and flash them again.
    Anyone who is having issues with the black screen bug, test out the images in this ZIP and report back.

Includes this change: https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8350/+/334681
    The first build of LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12L) has been uploaded for the OnePlus 9. All LineageOS 19.0 users can upgrade to this build normally.