Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonade][12L] LineageOS 19

Search This thread
For the 20220511-FASTBOOT package,I can not flash the partition "vendor-dlkm".When flashing in fastbootd mode,it says no such a partition.So when I flash other partitions successfully,phone cant boot into system instead it boots into bootloader mode.I have update firmware to OOS12 C47 via lineage os wiki method.
Can you try flashing the package while in bootloader mode?

Can you try flashing the package while in bootloader mode?
Still having no partitions,which are "vendor_dlkm" and "super_empty".Phone is in bootloader mode.
1652624419332.png

Harshith292002

Jan 30, 2019
Hi, I'm currently using paranoid android sapphire beta 1 on my op9. Will this ROM be more stable than that and is ROM good to flash on a daily use device ?

neelchauhan

Dec 25, 2016
Google Pixel 3
OnePlus 9
Hi, I'm currently using paranoid android sapphire beta 1 on my op9. Will this ROM be more stable than that and is ROM good to flash on a daily use device ?
I have run both LOS19 and PA Beta 1 on my OP9. However my LOS was a self-built one with OOS11 firmware.

They both are be stable, but I didn't try OP's firmware.

However, if you brick when flashing PA->LOS, do a MSM flash (I tried PA but didn't like it).

Olomorn

Apr 6, 2016
Hi, thanks for your work, @andr01dfr3ak
So if I understand correctly, to install your latest version (lineage-19.1-20220511-FASTBOOT-lemonade.zip), since I am on the latest version of OOS12, I can just follow the normal procedure, is that it ? No need to downgrade to OOS11 ?

I've uploaded a new build. This time, you don't need to use fastboot to flash it, and you can just follow the normal instructions instead.

This time, you need to flash both the vendor_boot and the recovery images before you can reboot into recovery. Then you can flash the updated build normally.

henkka22

I've uploaded a new build. This time, you don't need to use fastboot to flash it, and you can just follow the normal instructions instead.

This time, you need to flash both the vendor_boot and the recovery images before you can reboot into recovery. Then you can flash the updated build normally.
sms still not working for me on this build

Olomorn

Apr 6, 2016
I have 2 questions before I do the installation :
- is it compatible with every models? I use LE2113, is it ok?
- is there a way to still use both back cameras? I tried using the GCam on stock OOS and it worked poorly.

Olomorn

Apr 6, 2016
Okay, I may wait a little bit longer until this is fixed then, but I am really looking forward to this. Thanks again for your work!

jdse

May 30, 2022
WA
- The only model this may not work on is LE2117
I'm running this on LE2117. All it took was first flashing it to Global with MSM.

Android thinks it's an LE2113 now, but it runs great otherwise!

Edit - this no longer works with the build requiring A.12 firmware, however this will flash just fine on top of the stock TMO OOS 12 LE2117 firmware!

If you want to use this ROM with mobile data on LE2117, I recommend returning it to stock first and updating OOS all the way. The guide on the Wiki will work perfectly.

Thank you for all your excellent work OP and others!

Last edited:

xxxuuuzzz

Jun 1, 2022
when I follow the Update firmware steps and type fastboot flash --slot=all abl abl.img, there is a error: unknow option -- slot=all, how can i solve it?

hamzaarbeed

Nov 24, 2015
Hello,
I have lineageos 19.0 04062022 running. I tried to flash the new lineage os 19.1, but no luck. I get qualcomm crash dump screen. So I flash the old one lineage 19.0 for the phone to work again.
I think the firmware upgrade to oos 12 didn't work for me.
I followed the following steps to upgrade.
let me know if I am not doing it correctly.
1. download the latest oos for European version My phone model is LE2113.
2. run ./payload-dump-go payload.bin.
3. go to extracted folder run all the fastboot flash commands from the official lineage os page for upgading instructions. This takes time, it looks like it is done correctly.
4. Sideload lineage 19.1
Reboot.
Here the phone shows me qualcomm crash drump screen.

Edit:
I figured it out.
I was upgrading firmware using OOS 11 not OOS 12.
"fastboot: error: cannot load 'engineering_cdt.img': No such file or directory"
There is no engineering_cdt.img in OOS 11.
When I searched I found out that I was trying to do upgrade using OOS 11
I'm dumb sorry.
Thank you

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you have issues after dirty flashing, the first step is always to wipe the phone rather than having people chasing down ghosts that may not exist with a full wipe. Such a serious issue would surely have been noticed by someone else by now.

It does sound similar to an issue some of us mentioned (including me and I did a full wipe beforehand):
    I have had black screen twice now, the first time I rebooted with adb and the next time I pressed and held power+volup+voldown until I ended up in fastboot.

In other news, I cannot install the new update through the LineageOS updater with "Install error" as the only message:
    Screenshot_20220613-033050_Updater.png

Is it normal? Am I supposed to install through recovery? What's the procedure, just install the update?
    Thanks 😇
    Make sure your platform tools are up to date

thank you for Reply, after I update my platform tools, the error is gone
    rom is too buggy. constant reboots,black screen, cant use payments
    Which device? Not experiencing any of that, except no GPay. Try a clean flash from stock, this ROM has been great for me
    I have one small issue. When i'm recording with the microphone (stock LOS Recorder or Messenger video/audio) the recorded sound volume is low. I'm running the latest official stock LOS with latest Magisk Canary.
    No audio modules were installed or anything that could alter the mic settings.
    Besides that, maybe someone knows — is it possible to fix safetynet problem via Magisk (since there is no play certification and thus GPay doesn't work because of that)?
    Universal SafetyNet Fix + MagiskHide Props Config using OOS original fingerprint for your device.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    Downloads:
    Known issues:
    • Please report all bugs you encounter to GitLab. Instructions on how to do so can be found here.
    Requirements:
    • The latest OxygenOS 12 firmware (for unofficial builds made after April 2022, and ALL official builds)
    The first build of LineageOS 19.1 (Android 12L) has been uploaded for the OnePlus 9. All LineageOS 19.0 users can upgrade to this build normally.
    Starting this month, all builds that I upload will require OOS 12 firmware to boot. You must follow the instructions here BEFORE you can even update to these builds:

https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/lemonade/fw_update
    Make sure you also update the engineering_cdt partition while you do this.

After this, you must reboot into bootloader mode and flash the new recovery image, which I will also upload. From there, boot into recovery and flash the new build. If you had Gapps installed, reboot into recovery and flash them again.
    This section is for updating LineageOS. You must have your device connected to your computer to do this.

To update to newer builds of LineageOS 19.1, follow these steps (assuming you're already on LineageOS 19.1 or updating from LineageOS 19.0):

1. Reboot to recovery.
    2. Write down which slot you are currently on somewhere. You will need it in case the update does not boot correctly.
    3. Go to Apply Update > Apply from ADB, and use "adb sideload" to flash the newer build of LineageOS.
    4. If you installed Gapps or Magisk or any type of addon previously, go to Advanced > Reboot to recovery. Otherwise, select "Reboot system now".
    5. Go to Apply Update > Apply from ADB, and flash your modules the same way you flashed LineageOS.
    6. When you are done, select "Reboot system now".
    If an update does not boot, follow these steps:
    1. Reboot to bootloader. This can be done with "adb reboot bootloader".
    2. From there, use "fastboot --set-active=<slot>", replacing <slot> with the slot you were on previously.
    3. Reboot to system. You can just select "START" with the volume buttons and confirm by pressing the Power button.
    yes a lot, I was impressed by the functionality
    Was gonna wait till second build. I'm gonna flash now tonight.