Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonade][12L] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

Ray_Blue

Aug 10, 2020
Hello everyone.:)
I'm using Universal SafetyNet Fix for Realme.
Screenshot_20220630-115143_Settings.png
Screenshot_20220630-115209_Yet Another SafetyNet Attestation Checker.png

Reactions: mattie_49

velocitysages

Oct 29, 2020
This section is for updating LineageOS. You must have your device connected to your computer to do this.

To update to newer builds of LineageOS 19.1, follow these steps (assuming you're already on LineageOS 19.1 or updating from LineageOS 19.0):

1. Reboot to recovery.
  2. Write down which slot you are currently on somewhere. You will need it in case the update does not boot correctly.
  3. Go to Apply Update > Apply from ADB, and use "adb sideload" to flash the newer build of LineageOS.
  4. If you installed Gapps or Magisk or any type of addon previously, go to Advanced > Reboot to recovery. Otherwise, select "Reboot system now".
  5. Go to Apply Update > Apply from ADB, and flash your modules the same way you flashed LineageOS.
  6. When you are done, select "Reboot system now".
If an update does not boot, follow these steps:
  1. Reboot to bootloader. This can be done with "adb reboot bootloader".
  2. From there, use "fastboot --set-active=<slot>", replacing <slot> with the slot you were on previously.
  3. Reboot to system. You can just select "START" with the volume buttons and confirm by pressing the Power button.
when i tried to update from first build of lineageos 19.1 to second build of lineageos 19.1, it says system update corrupted, and it need for clean flash, how to fix it?

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
Unfortunately I am having more issues similar to the unresponsive back button on other parts of the screen. I can't tell if it's the screen or a UI freeze, but I think the latter. I really wanted this one to work. I'll try to hold on for the next weekly, but it's doubtful.

mattie_49

Feb 4, 2010
Seymour Tn
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Unfortunately I am having more issues similar to the unresponsive back button on other parts of the screen. I can't tell if it's the screen or a UI freeze, but I think the latter. I really wanted this one to work. I'll try to hold on for the next weekly, but it's doubtful.
I was getting black screen yet heptic feedback for buttons. Came down to having to do multiple times in a few hours. Holding all 3 buttons to force reboot. I think it's system Ui as well. I tried making it work. Was great other than this issue. But quite the bug

ms1h1d

I was getting black screen yet heptic feedback for buttons. Came down to having to do multiple times in a few hours. Holding all 3 buttons to force reboot. I think it's system Ui as well. I tried making it work. Was great other than this issue. But quite the bug
I have a feeling this has to do with the feature that blocks screen wake-up when the phone is in a pocket. I have switched it off and have never experienced this bug again. You can find this setting at the bottom of the display settings.

ms1h1d

I couldn't pass either. Thought I had it but no. Something in the build makes it mismatch cts. It will get better in time. Just thought with it being official it would be useable with magisk. That's not the case. In your case it's detecting the unlocked bootloader you needed unlocked to get where you are .:(
You have to use the universal safetynet fix and magisk props conf. With that you pass all safetynet checks, but some banking apps will detect root anyway. There is a tool called island which makes those apps work with the help of an work environment. Your have to install the banking app, activate magisk hide for the app, clone it via island into the work environment and delete the original app from the private profile.

WesTD

Nov 22, 2013
Çanakkale
OnePlus 9 Pro
I've just flashed latest build but i have some problems;

1. Phone services use location
2. VOLTE or VoWiFi is not working.
3. Auto brightness is not working well. ( i think it is common bug for OnePlus devices.)

AtoZ0to9

Jul 27, 2007
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 9
I have a feeling this has to do with the feature that blocks screen wake-up when the phone is in a pocket. I have switched it off and have never experienced this bug again. You can find this setting at the bottom of the display settings.
This seems to have fixed it, huge thanks. I'll give the magisk / island solution a try.

So I can flash magisk in LOS recovery without having to load any patched boots? It's my first slot A/B phone, so this is new to me. I am to understand that I just flash magisk in LOS recovery, except for an update, I would flash it to the inactive slot, because that's what takes the update, correct?

Last edited:
Reactions: ms1h1d

ms1h1d

This seems to have fixed it, huge thanks. I'll give the magisk / island solution a try.

So I can flash magisk in LOS recovery without having to load any patched boots? It's my first slot A/B phone, so this is new to me. I am to understand that I just flash magisk in LOS recovery, except for an update, I would flash it to the inactive slot, because that's what takes the update, correct?

I'm glad to help. Yes, I've renamed the APK to .zip and flashed it via lineage recovery. The magisk app didn't show up afterwards so I also installed the APK manually. Everything works as intended. I just bought this phone and the 20220627 build is the first rom this phone has ever seen, but I guess when you update to a new lineage build via the ota updater you have to reflash magisk. I've got this link which explains the island solution, but it is in german. Maybe google translate can help:

Reactions: AtoZ0to9

ms1h1d

Update ran through very smoothly, apart from the very long update procedure. For those who want to know: I can confirm that magisk and all modules are surviving the update without a reflash to be necessary.

AkkiV

Jul 5, 2013
Update ran through very smoothly, apart from the very long update procedure. For those who want to know: I can confirm that magisk and all modules are surviving the update without a reflash to be necessary.
Gapps too? Regardless, it's nice to know Magisk modules surviving OTA updates.

Reactions: ms1h1d

Twist79

Jul 16, 2011
Vienna
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9
I can confirm the sometimes unresponsive back button. I thought it to be my fault at first.

And my battery page still reports 13000% battery use by my display since last charge. I am on the newest nightly.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtoZ0to9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:
    Downloads:
    Reporting Bugs:
    • DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed.
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Yea, I did a clean wipe just like everyone else at initial install. My recommendation is to flash ROM, load to the OS like normal, then settings and factory reset. That way there is some data to erase

I'm on day 3 now and still have had zero black screen of death!

To clarify though, I had already updated to the latest weekly update and I still was having the BSOD
    The black screen of death has been fixed (or at least it should be). The OOS 13 kernel made it very easy to reproduce the issue.

The fix will be included in the next update (December 11).
    This section is for updating LineageOS. You must have your device connected to your computer to do this.

To update to newer builds of LineageOS 19.1, follow these steps (assuming you're already on LineageOS 19.1 or updating from LineageOS 19.0):

1. Reboot to recovery.
    2. Write down which slot you are currently on somewhere. You will need it in case the update does not boot correctly.
    3. Go to Apply Update > Apply from ADB, and use "adb sideload" to flash the newer build of LineageOS.
    4. If you installed Gapps or Magisk or any type of addon previously, go to Advanced > Reboot to recovery. Otherwise, select "Reboot system now".
    5. Go to Apply Update > Apply from ADB, and flash your modules the same way you flashed LineageOS.
    6. When you are done, select "Reboot system now".
    If an update does not boot, follow these steps:
    1. Reboot to bootloader. This can be done with "adb reboot bootloader".
    2. From there, use "fastboot --set-active=<slot>", replacing <slot> with the slot you were on previously.
    3. Reboot to system. You can just select "START" with the volume buttons and confirm by pressing the Power button.
    Starting this month, all builds that I upload will require OOS 12 firmware to boot. You must follow the instructions here BEFORE you can even update to these builds:

https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/lemonade/fw_update
    Make sure you also update the engineering_cdt partition while you do this.

After this, you must reboot into bootloader mode and flash the new recovery image, which I will also upload. From there, boot into recovery and flash the new build. If you had Gapps installed, reboot into recovery and flash them again.
    Anyone who is having issues with the black screen bug, test out the images in this ZIP and report back.

Includes this change: https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_sm8350/+/334681