• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread
Is there a way (and also published packages) to install an original camera app from OxygenOS or ColorOS? Or maybe another camera which works not much worse.
As of now I didn't find any camera which was identical by feature set (like resolutions available, etc). I found one GCam mod which worked 'fine' (still worse than original) for photos, but when I switching it to 4K in video mode, it crashes until I remove the app data. And this phone was supposed to work with 8K video...
I also didn't find any camera which allowed me to shoot [email protected] FPS. The maximum was [email protected]

Also is there any way in LOS to be able to unlock the phone using fingerprint without either enabling 'always on display' or clicking power button before pushing the finger to the sensor?

Last edited:

Umgak

Nov 24, 2017
A note on the "no Warp charge" complaints I've seen:
My phone charges significantly faster with my Warp charger than with either my Dash charger or just a generic usb charge port. Looking in Ampere, I can see that it gets about 9000mA on the Warp, while it only gets about 5000mA on the Dash. So yes, this ROM does support Warp in some capacity, there just isn't a fancy indicator (yet?) for it like on some phones.

Reactions: andacro

mgear356

Jun 13, 2008
A note on the "no Warp charge" complaints I've seen:
My phone charges significantly faster with my Warp charger than with either my Dash charger or just a generic usb charge port. Looking in Ampere, I can see that it gets about 9000mA on the Warp, while it only gets about 5000mA on the Dash. So yes, this ROM does support Warp in some capacity, there just isn't a fancy indicator (yet?) for it like on some phones.
is it the same warp speed as OOS?

Reactions: andacro

AudioSculpt

Dec 25, 2014
As someone who purchased a 9 (not the pro) and is returning it for the 8t due to the massive overheating issues I am curious on this groups take on the overheating problem on the 9 series. I suspect this does not happen under lineage on the 9 pro since I have not seen any threads. Just curious if you guys think this is related to oos and/or the sd888. I will be loading lineage right out of the box on my 8t tomorrow. But the 9/9 pro is such a nice device and I am a little sad. Just wondering. BTW I would get the 9 pro but I do not like the curved screen and larger size.
Up. Nice question: what about sd888 heating problems?

mgear356

Jun 13, 2008
Is Google pay working? Or needs magisk to work?

Just discovered that if I revert back to stock in oos (no root) but with unlocked boot loader, Google pay not allow to do nfc payment. So I have to stick to root.

Umgak

Nov 24, 2017
Is Google pay working? Or needs magisk to work?

Just discovered that if I revert back to stock in oos (no root) but with unlocked boot loader, Google pay not allow to do nfc payment. So I have to stick to root.
MagiskHide + MagiskHide Props Config module required. I'm using the 8T Global print on mine as mhpc doesn't have working 9T prints and I wasn't able to get the one in the thread to pass. Can confirm it works, I use it to buy soda at work.

Reactions: mgear356

IamTheBRAVE

I noticed something in the wiki instructions. I think there's a mistake in section:
Screenshot_20210808-221828.jpg

To temporarily boot into Lineage Recovery it should be:

Fastboot boot <recovery_filename>.img

Please correct me if I'm mistaken @LuK1337

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014

1NewbieRooter

Jul 22, 2021
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9 Pro
there is definitely some fast charging - maybe not warp but when plugged in to stock charger it says rapid charging.

Example, I had it at 83% this morning and it said 1 hour and 24 mins to fully charge. It said rapid charging and was 100% in just about 10 minutes.

i am using updated LOS 8/3

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
there is definitely some fast charging - maybe not warp but when plugged in to stock charger it says rapid charging.

Example, I had it at 83% this morning and it said 1 hour and 24 mins to fully charge. It said rapid charging and was 100% in just about 10 minutes.

i am using updated LOS 8/3
It always says rapidly charging and 1h24 remaining because OnePlus basically hardcoded everything that AOSP userspace reads to display data on screen.
That's also why I said earlier that I wouldn't trust Ampere on this device and that one should use a real power meter if they want to make sure warp charging is either working or broken.
EDIT: Attached a screenshot with slightly (not really) more info.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210809-015803_Chat.png
    Screenshot_20210809-015803_Chat.png
    540 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

IamTheBRAVE

Instructions say "flash". You say "boot".

They are different things....
I did more research, and most sites mention fastboot boot command. That is why I had to ask. But for our device and many new ones the procedure is different.
Instead of booting the recovery, it is needed to "fastboot flash" it to the boot partition first then boot from it. Then if you want to permanently install it you can do it from the install menu of the booted custom recovery.
My OP9pro is brand new and I don't want to blindly follow instructions without understanding them first.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flashed lineage-18.1-20210817-nightly-lemonadep-signed.zip and Magisk, and got a bootloop.
    When trying to update using TWRP or sideloading from the Los recovery, I always got to a bootloop.
    The only working way for me is updating from the update manager in the system.
    does anybody manage to use the ultrawide camera with LOS 18.1, release of august 17th?
    my system doens't have GMS, hedgecam2 and opencamera are not able to detect the ultrawide camera. I already tried multiples APKs for gcam but it seems there is no way of make it to run.
    Just go back to OOS it's a lot smoother and supported more by XDA developers custom kernels, working Camera etc....
    is there a way of cleaning GMS from OOS and not loosing key features like those I mentioned and others not mentioned?
    is there any way of installing gcam on a non-GMS phone?
    You can disable and debloat using app control program via adb. For Gcam you can try BSG port from https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/

And deny internet access through AFWall firewall.

Lineage OS is just not ready to be used permenantly with its current bugs and missing features.
    Love the change log with this build. Keeps improving every day with fixes. Updates are smooth through its updater as well. Will definitely keep. Thank you
    Hi,
    You might try with TWRP, but at first don't forget to sideload the copy-partitions patch from the pre-install instructions on the official Wiki (https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/lemonadep/install). It's a must to follow all the steps from the Wiki.
    But if you have a partition problem, that's very important to fix it before attempting anything (ie. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/solve-fastboot-error-the-boot-partition-is-too-smaller.4258251/).
    TWRP worked. Everything seems to be working just fine. Still, don't understand what's happening with lineageos recovery.

Thanks !
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Anyone know why the builds are still called "nightly" when you're lucky if you get more than one a week now?
    There's always night somewhere in the world during the time they are compiled.
    I noticed something in the wiki instructions. I think there's a mistake in section:
    View attachment 5381189
    To temporarily boot into Lineage Recovery it should be:
    Fastboot boot <recovery_filename>.img
    Please correct me if I'm mistaken @LuK1337
    This is not a mistake.
    Working great on my LE2127. Yes after first flash, you will need to flash tmo modem. Runs great, just can't get gapps to side load...
    You need to flash the MindTheGApps package in this order:
    - Factory reset
    - Flash Lineage OS
    - Reboot to Recovery
    - Flash MindTheGApps
    - Reboot

Starting Lineage before flashing gapps could cause issues
    I noticed in the wiki that my LE2127 is not on the list of supported OP 9 Pro's. Any reason for this? Thanks
    We only claim to support retail devices. While carrier branded devices will likely work just fine, we don't have instructions for these nor do we guarantee them working.