Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

fungisimp

Dec 17, 2021
Why does the sticker on the back of my phone say LE2120 but settings after LOS install say LE2123?

I'm asking this in case I ever wanted to go back to Oxygen/Colors not sure which one it would be.

Last edited:

LuckyStrike88

Oct 1, 2012
Thank you very much for this ROM.

Is it possible to root with magisk? I do not see any tutorial for LOS and magisk for the OP9

For anyone wanting to root via magisk I found this guide to be the most helpful in obtaining the boot.img file from the payload.bin

Specifically method 3 is what I did.

Xathros1

Dec 23, 2021
There has been a recent release of a major vendor update to C.44 for LE2123 (EU), which I think is based on Android 12.
Is it safe to update the vendor firmware only (extracted with payload-dumper) while still running Linage 18.1 or bad idea?

Edit: Bad idea.

Last edited:

joevwgti

Feb 23, 2009
joevwgti.com
I love lineage os even since Cyanogenmod. But camera app not so good according to me. But instead using gcam i'd rather using oneplus 9 pro stock camera app. is it possible? how can i do so?
Unfortunately, I think you have to download the OnePlus stock rom, and extract the apk with some cmd line fun-times. While you're in there, you might also look for audio and gpu drivers to have the most optimal experience(no idea how you'd install them). I, saw the process for this apk extraction, and have just opted for a stock-rom experience, and will likely continue to do that until OnePlus stops providing patching/updates. I similarly have been a user of Cyanogen/Lineage as far back as my Samsung S3, and am always very impressed that someone would continue to develop this awesome experience for us.

YehoshuaLee

Dec 20, 2017
Can't start video recording in Cam. Always say "Could not start media recorder. Can't start video recording". 25/1 Build. logcat attached.
Screenshot_20220130-185024_相机.png

Also Manual mobile network selection problem isn't fixed yet. Could help to check it? Thanks!
Manual mobile network selection not possible.
I'm not able to manually set the correct mobile network carrier anymore. When trying to change from automatic selection to manual selection, I immediately get an error message, which says, that I should try it again. After that it switches back to auto selection. I don't even get a list of available carriers.
Steps to Reproduce
  1. Open Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced
  2. "Automatically select network" is enabled.
  3. Deactivate "Automatically select network"
  4. Error message "Couldn't find network. Try again." immediately appears and automatic selection stays active
I attach logcat file below.

What is your--
LineageOS version: lineage-lemonadep-userdebug 11 RQ3A.211001.001 10036823
LineageOS Download url: https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/fu...ge-18.1-20211116-nightly-lemonadep-signed.zip
Gapps version: open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20211120

Did you--
wipe: yes
restore with titanium backup: no
reboot after having the issue: yes

Are you using--
a task killer: no
a non-stock kernel: no
other modifications: magisk

same error on my Oneplus 8T, version lineage_kebab_userdebug 11 RQ3A.211001.00110035896

Last edited:

YehoshuaLee

Dec 20, 2017
What is your--
LineageOS version: lineage_lemonadep-userdebug 11 RQ3A.211001.001 10038982
LineageOS Download url: OTA update
Gapps version: OpenGApps Nano

Did you--
wipe: no
restore with titanium backup: no
reboot after having the issue: yes

Are you using--
a task killer: no
a non-stock kernel: no
other modifications: Magisk, LSposed (though disabling LSposed didn't fix the issue)

I've recently had an issue using my phone as an adb host (sending commands to other devices). I've exhausted all other possibilities of what it can be, I've reinstalled and tried different ADB binaries, different cables, test devices, even disabling stuff like LSposed and Zygisk, nothing worked. This has led me to believe this is an issue with LineageOS itself. Last time I remember it working was about mid-late January. Even more weirdly, I'm still able to access all devices I've been testing over MTP and fastboot. I know you're not supposed to report bugs when Xposed is installed, but even after disabling LSposed, the issue still persists

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS 19/19.1 might be coming, just tried a repo sync and it's grabbing source for SM8350

Screenshot from 2022-05-06 16-42-18.png

Definitely not quite ready yet though...

~/android/lineage$ breakfast lemonadep
    In file included from build/make/core/config.mk:313:
    In file included from build/make/core/envsetup.mk:312:
    frameworks/native/build/phone-xhdpi-6144-dalvik-heap.mk:19: error: _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/oneplus/lemonadep/lineage_lemonadep.mk]]: "vendor/oneplus/sm8350-common/sm8350-common-vendor.mk" does not exist.
    16:44:52 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
    Device lemonadep not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LineageOS Github (http://github.com/LineageOS).
    Found repository: android_device_oneplus_lemonadep
    Default revision: lineage-19.1
    Checking branch info
    Checking if device/oneplus/lemonadep is fetched from android_device_oneplus_lemonadep
    LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonadep already fetched to device/oneplus/lemonadep
    Syncing repository to retrieve project.
    Fetching: 100% (1/1), done in 0.303s
    Garbage collecting: 100% (1/1) finished LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonadGarbage collecting: 100% (1/1), done in 0.004s
    repo sync has finished successfully.
    Repository synced!
    Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/lemonadep
    Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/sm8350-common
    Looking for dependencies in hardware/oneplus
    hardware/oneplus has no additional dependencies.
    Looking for dependencies in kernel/oneplus/sm8350
    kernel/oneplus/sm8350 has no additional dependencies.
    Done
    frameworks/native/build/phone-xhdpi-6144-dalvik-heap.mk:19: error: _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/oneplus/lemonadep/lineage_lemonadep.mk]]: "vendor/oneplus/sm8350-common/sm8350-common-vendor.mk" does not exist.
    16:44:54 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1

** Don't have a product spec for: 'lineage_lemonadep'
    ** Do you have the right repo manifest?
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Y'all just gonna let this dude come in here and lie?
    Yes.
    LineageOS 19/19.1 might be coming, just tried a repo sync and it's grabbing source for SM8350

Screenshot from 2022-05-06 16-42-18.png

Definitely not quite ready yet though...

~/android/lineage$ breakfast lemonadep
    16:44:52 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
    Device lemonadep not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LineageOS Github (http://github.com/LineageOS).
    Found repository: android_device_oneplus_lemonadep
    Default revision: lineage-19.1
    Checking branch info
    Checking if device/oneplus/lemonadep is fetched from android_device_oneplus_lemonadep
    LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonadep already fetched to device/oneplus/lemonadep
    Syncing repository to retrieve project.
    Fetching: 100% (1/1), done in 0.303s
    Garbage collecting: 100% (1/1) finished LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonadGarbage collecting: 100% (1/1), done in 0.004s
    repo sync has finished successfully.
    Repository synced!
    Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/lemonadep
    Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/sm8350-common
    Looking for dependencies in hardware/oneplus
    hardware/oneplus has no additional dependencies.
    Looking for dependencies in kernel/oneplus/sm8350
    kernel/oneplus/sm8350 has no additional dependencies.
    Done

** Don't have a product spec for: 'lineage_lemonadep'
    ** Do you have the right repo manifest?
    Anyone know why the builds are still called "nightly" when you're lucky if you get more than one a week now?
    There's always night somewhere in the world during the time they are compiled.
    I noticed something in the wiki instructions. I think there's a mistake in section:
    View attachment 5381189
    To temporarily boot into Lineage Recovery it should be:
    Fastboot boot <recovery_filename>.img
    Please correct me if I'm mistaken @LuK1337
    This is not a mistake.