• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread
May 17, 2021
LineageOS
Yeah I was unsuccessful getting the Oneplus camera to work. BSG's latest Gcam port works well. The stock lineage camera is very barebones and doesnt use the other lense
I have yet to test it out since I have been very busy with work, but I always used NikGapps in the past on my 7 Pro with great success.

I was hoping to find the updated OP9 pro camera and try to sideload it.no luck yet.. Also the module in Magisk named Oxy-ify is a dead end. Most of you probably know that already, for me it was a learning experience yesterday. The camera is a big deal for me..its one of the big reasons I got the phone besides the bootloader being unlockable etc. So hopefully someone figures out an easy way to get it done

May 25, 2020
White Bear Lake
Hey Luk Kevin here remember me from the 8 Pro thread. As promised I made 2 donations to you today and didn't do the exchange conversion right on the first one but it came out to $5.10 USD which should be enough to buy some beer with. Love your rom's and keep up the good work. Thanks!!!

oscarmaldonado

Mar 30, 2013
Savannah, GA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210611-050134_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210611-050134_Settings.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 139
Reactions: djsubterrain

lastscout

Aug 18, 2008
Houston
Yes 5G works just fine (using 5G ATM) and yes I had to flash TMO modem because i MSM'd to EU and took update to latest b4 I installed LOS. I flashed the 11.2.4.4 modem, but I'm sure 11.2.3.3 would also work just fine.
How did you find and flash the T-Mo modem? I'm working with a brand new, never powered on, N American model bought directly from OnePlus. I didn't have any problems flashing LOS onto my brother's OP8 Pro, but I didn't need to flash a modem and don't know how to find it.

Shiro12

Jul 3, 2016
HTC One (M8)
HTC One (M9)
How did you find and flash the T-Mo modem? I'm working with a brand new, never powered on, N American model bought directly from OnePlus. I didn't have any problems flashing LOS onto my brother's OP8 Pro, but I didn't need to flash a modem and don't know how to find it.
if you bought your 9 Pro from oneplus then you shouldn't need to flash the TMO modem to it. i have to because mine is a carrier branded version and does not work with any other variant's modem.

Reactions: Libra420T

Libra420T

Jun 20, 2018
Pennsylvania
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 8T

After ROM (custom or official) boot & finishing setup.
enable USB debugging.
Reboot to bootloader
command: fastboot flash modem modem.img
replace modem with tmo one provided then flash, reboot enjoy TMobile service 😂 😊👍
*Flashing dirty KEEPS modem .....
OTA's will ERASE modem and need to be applied again .....

**edit: if non tmo variant then you shouldn't need this guide 🤔👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 1NewbieRooter

Libra420T

Jun 20, 2018
Pennsylvania
OnePlus 7T
OnePlus 8T
Also side note recovery flashing isn't the same as it was.....
fastboot flash recovery will get u nowhere 😭 👍
now complied with boot img....
I suggest reading this and other xda forums to feel more comfortable flashing before having to rely on MSMtool via brick....

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So just to be sure EVERYTHING is working fine on t-mobile versions with this?
    I've been running it for about a week now. Everything is fine, including 5G and all the other T-Mobile things
    Love the change log with this build. Keeps improving every day with fixes. Updates are smooth through its updater as well. Will definitely keep. Thank you
    Hi,
    You might try with TWRP, but at first don't forget to sideload the copy-partitions patch from the pre-install instructions on the official Wiki (https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/lemonadep/install). It's a must to follow all the steps from the Wiki.
    But if you have a partition problem, that's very important to fix it before attempting anything (ie. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/solve-fastboot-error-the-boot-partition-is-too-smaller.4258251/).
    TWRP worked. Everything seems to be working just fine. Still, don't understand what's happening with lineageos recovery.

Thanks !
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Anyone know why the builds are still called "nightly" when you're lucky if you get more than one a week now?
    There's always night somewhere in the world during the time they are compiled.
    I noticed something in the wiki instructions. I think there's a mistake in section:
    View attachment 5381189
    To temporarily boot into Lineage Recovery it should be:
    Fastboot boot <recovery_filename>.img
    Please correct me if I'm mistaken @LuK1337
    This is not a mistake.
    Working great on my LE2127. Yes after first flash, you will need to flash tmo modem. Runs great, just can't get gapps to side load...
    You need to flash the MindTheGApps package in this order:
    - Factory reset
    - Flash Lineage OS
    - Reboot to Recovery
    - Flash MindTheGApps
    - Reboot

Starting Lineage before flashing gapps could cause issues
    I noticed in the wiki that my LE2127 is not on the list of supported OP 9 Pro's. Any reason for this? Thanks
    We only claim to support retail devices. While carrier branded devices will likely work just fine, we don't have instructions for these nor do we guarantee them working.