• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

avid_droid

Aug 24, 2019
Maui,Hawaii
OnePlus 9
Im sorry but did i miss something? The pre_install instructions say to adb sideload package? where the hell is it?? make it fun for a drunk guy to install!Pretty stupid to if you ask these guys a question they hit you with a dumb comment. Please dont do it to yourself.

djsubterrain

Jan 4, 2012
Livingston
OnePlus 9 Pro
Im sorry but did i miss something? The pre_install instructions say to adb sideload package? where the hell is it?? make it fun for a drunk guy to install!Pretty stupid to if you ask these guys a question they hit you with a dumb comment. Please dont do it to yourself.

Not sure what you mean but you would download from https://download.lineageos.org/lemonadep (New build out today too), put the file in the same folder as your ADB tools and use the adb sideload command, it can be used to install some roms, you'll need to be in the phone recovery to use adb commands obviously.

Reactions: avid_droid

bgcngm

Recognized Developer
Last edited:
Reactions: Hot-Proton

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone know why the builds are still called "nightly" when you're lucky if you get more than one a week now?
    There's always night somewhere in the world during the time they are compiled.
    well I was hoping that lineage copy slot script could copy (one-to-one) slot A's rom onto slot B, which would in theory repair/reflash what is missing on slot B for me, but I have not done it because I don't use lineage and I am not entirely sure if it will copy over slot A completely, and ignore the errors on slot B. just thinking outside the box trying to do anything I can other than msm/lose my data
    I've used their script on non-lineage roms and it works fine. It literally just copies active slot to inactive slot
    well I was hoping that lineage copy slot script could copy (one-to-one) slot A's rom onto slot B, which would in theory repair/reflash what is missing on slot B for me, but I have not done it because I don't use lineage and I am not entirely sure if it will copy over slot A completely, and ignore the errors on slot B. just thinking outside the box trying to do anything I can other than msm/lose my data
    Here is the actual part of the script thats doing it. It just reads every active partition and dd copies it to the inactive equivalent, ignoring dtbo_a dtbo_b system_a system_b boot_a boot_b vbmeta_a vbmeta_b:

Bash:
    for active in /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/*$suffix_active; do
        partition=$(basename $active)
        if [[ "${IGNORED/$partition}" = "$IGNORED" ]]; then
            echo "Partition $partition"
              inactive=$(echo $active | sed "s/${suffix_active}\$/${suffix_swap}/");
            part_active=$(readlink -fn $active);
            part_inactive=$(readlink -fn $inactive);
            if [[ -n "$part_active" && -n "$part_active" && "$active" != "$part_active" && "$inactive" != "$part_inactive" ]]; then
              blockdev --setrw $part_inactive
              dd if=$part_active of=$part_inactive bs=4k
            fi
        fi
    done
    The big question is why would you even buy the nine over the nine pro? The small savings and gimped development vyou get isn't worth it, IMHO. The Pro is just so much better
    I would probably buy 8T over any other 8/9 series device but that's just me :^)
    I'm having a problem with LineageOS 18.1 and Android Auto (AA).
    My car is a Dacia Sandero with AA by USB cable.
    My previous phone was a realme x2 pro, AA was working with Los 17.1 and is not working with Los 18.1. AA is detected but displays a transparent screen on the phone when plugged to the car and the car does not detect AA.
    With the op9pro, AA was working on OOS (kinda, the plug in was necessitating a work around, I made a thread in this forum about that problem). I've just installed Los 18.1 and I have the same thing than with my x2 pro.

Does anyone here has a working AA with Los 18.1 on the op9pro?
    Could this be an issue with Gapps? What I know is Nikki full Gapps has to be used for AA to work on cars
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Anyone know why the builds are still called "nightly" when you're lucky if you get more than one a week now?
    There's always night somewhere in the world during the time they are compiled.
    I noticed in the wiki that my LE2127 is not on the list of supported OP 9 Pro's. Any reason for this? Thanks
    We only claim to support retail devices. While carrier branded devices will likely work just fine, we don't have instructions for these nor do we guarantee them working.
    Woohoo!!!!!! Thank you 😁

Going to nuke my LE2127 when I get home.
    I've used their script on non-lineage roms and it works fine. It literally just copies active slot to inactive slot