Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

Hogyoku

el_muerte28

Jan 1, 2014
OnePlus 9 Pro
Try and follow this guide.

I got to the midway point where the instructions said to reboot to fastbootd. I was getting an error, so I selected "reboot to recovery," where I could access fastbootd.

Well, now I'm hardbricked. Whoops.

I'll see if I can get it fixed...

William.trem

Aug 21, 2020
Can someone please upload somewhere the .img file to patch with Magisk? I've tried this guide https://wiki.lineageos.org/extracti...ing-proprietary-blobs-from-payload-based-otas but I have this error
Code:
ImportError: No module named google.protobuf
I've tried many workarounds but I still can't solve.

Thanks a lot.
I suggest reading this.

You skipped some prerequisite steps to configure python on your machine.

GolovaRaoul

Nov 18, 2018
Is there any downside on using Lineage in stead of Oxygen OS? I can think out of my head that you won't get the camera app which is provided in oxygen os, but is there any other downside?

reagan1998

Aug 12, 2014
Buffalo, New York
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
Downloads :
Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
What is your--
LineageOS version:
LineageOS Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
Where is a contribution link? I need to buy you a pack of beer for this! I can finally make my Oneplus complete!

galza

Sep 29, 2011
kabri
After a couple of messes I flashed the rom.don’t know what I’m missing but when I tried to flash los recovery it ended in an error:recovery_b no such partition.what is that? I fastboot flash recovery “file name”.img.so I booted with temp recovery and then did all the other steps.my concern is when I will want to update to a newer Build how can I get into recovery again..unless I can fastboot flash and no errors on the way.any idea why is that?

Jan 4, 2013
Just wanted to say thanks to the Dev and the community for bringing LOS to the 9 Pro, installed yesterday without a hitch and all has been pretty solid so far!
My only observation is that my network speeds have dropped considerably compared to OOS, is there anything that may cause this or a setting that could be adjusted on my end? Have seeming lost I'd guess between 60 and 80% of my network speeds on both mobile data and WiFi...
Based in UK with European model 9 Pro!

William.trem

Aug 21, 2020
After a couple of messes I flashed the rom.don’t know what I’m missing but when I tried to flash los recovery it ended in an error:recovery_b no such partition.what is that? I fastboot flash recovery “file name”.img.so I booted with temp recovery and then did all the other steps.my concern is when I will want to update to a newer Build how can I get into recovery again..unless I can fastboot flash and no errors on the way.any idea why is that?
Recovery is now baked into boot.img. follow instructions provided with TWRP on op9 pro Installation:
1. fastboot boot twrp.img
2. go to Advanced > Flash Current TWRP
3. after that is done, if you were using a custom kernel, reflash it now
4. if you were using magisk, reflash it now

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone know why the builds are still called "nightly" when you're lucky if you get more than one a week now?
    There's always night somewhere in the world during the time they are compiled.
    Did you try this "copy-partitions" script to fix your slot B issues?
    yep I did man, and while it worked and copied what it was supposed to, I can still not boot slot B, because I am missing the system, system_ext, vendor, product, and odm partions on slot B, and I verified this by running a fastbootd getvar all, where I could find and verify all partitions on both slots, but not those ones. what a sh*tshow I find myself in. someone suggested that I try creating those partitions on slot B with fastbootd, but I have not done that yet, but I will try that before I msm. thing is my phone is totally fine and boots normal on slot A, but since slot B is fkd up I can't update oos in twrp or local upgrade. so yeah it sucks
    yep I did man, and while it worked and copied what it was supposed to, I can still not boot slot B, because I am missing the system, system_ext, vendor, product, and odm partions on slot B, and I verified this by running a fastbootd getvar all, where I could find and verify all partitions on both slots, but not those ones. what a sh*tshow I find myself in. someone suggested that I try creating those partitions on slot B with fastbootd, but I have not done that yet, but I will try that before I msm. thing is my phone is totally fine and boots normal on slot A, but since slot B is fkd up I can't update oos in twrp or local upgrade. so yeah it suck
    Yeh, that's a freaky Slot B bummer. I too avoid MSM since I don't have Microsoft and prefer my Chromebook / Linux!
    Yeh, that's a freaky Slot B bummer. I too avoid MSM since I don't have Microsoft and prefer my Chromebook / Linux!
    damn yeah to even run that you would prob need to spin up a windows vm, yeah I definitely want to avoid msm if I can help it, I always try to fix anything I can to not only learn but to avoid all the hassle of setting up my phone again.
    As someone who purchased a 9 (not the pro) and is returning it for the 8t due to the massive overheating issues I am curious on this groups take on the overheating problem on the 9 series. I suspect this does not happen under lineage on the 9 pro since I have not seen any threads. Just curious if you guys think this is related to oos and/or the sd888. I will be loading lineage right out of the box on my 8t tomorrow. But the 9/9 pro is such a nice device and I am a little sad. Just wondering. BTW I would get the 9 pro but I do not like the curved screen and larger size.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Anyone know why the builds are still called "nightly" when you're lucky if you get more than one a week now?
    There's always night somewhere in the world during the time they are compiled.
    well I was hoping that lineage copy slot script could copy (one-to-one) slot A's rom onto slot B, which would in theory repair/reflash what is missing on slot B for me, but I have not done it because I don't use lineage and I am not entirely sure if it will copy over slot A completely, and ignore the errors on slot B. just thinking outside the box trying to do anything I can other than msm/lose my data
    I've used their script on non-lineage roms and it works fine. It literally just copies active slot to inactive slot
    I noticed in the wiki that my LE2127 is not on the list of supported OP 9 Pro's. Any reason for this? Thanks
    We only claim to support retail devices. While carrier branded devices will likely work just fine, we don't have instructions for these nor do we guarantee them working.
    Woohoo!!!!!! Thank you 😁

Going to nuke my LE2127 when I get home.