• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

dkcats3

Sep 13, 2013
OnePlus 9 Pro
I see instructions listed for how to update vendor firmware using stock oxygen updates. What is the reason someone would do that? Are these files updated with lineage releases? Do they change and improve things lineage doesnt touch? Will it break my lineage install?

Atul Menon

Mar 1, 2019
Kerala
OnePlus 9 Pro
It's not me but most phone on here generally end up with cross development. I was essentially looking for the same info if this night with with 9.
And actually can anyone think of why this wouldn't work on the 9
Luke which is dev of the rom has already mentioned in above comments that he will be maintaining only the pro . He is not interested in blind build for others

nujackk

Jun 16, 2008
Kent
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9
Luke which is dev of the rom has already mentioned in above comments that he will be maintaining only the pro . He is not interested in blind build for others
Yeah came across that,.. But still valid question. Is there any reason why this wouldn't work on the 9 ? I realize wouldn't get any support for problems but 9 doesn't seem to be getting much rom dev at the moment.

dkcats3

Sep 13, 2013
OnePlus 9 Pro
Would it be possible to leave more free space in /system? When I try to install certain Gapps packages (like stock and full ones) I'm told during flashing that "storage space is full". I know that this Gapps package works (NikGapps, I use smaller versions without issues)

LeDiable

Feb 18, 2010
Mumbai
Can someone please confirm the daily SOT they're getting on the OP9 Pro with Lineage?

I'm planning to buy this phone since it's running with some real lucrative discounts on Amazon here.

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah came across that,.. But still valid question. Is there any reason why this wouldn't work on the 9 ? I realize wouldn't get any support for problems but 9 doesn't seem to be getting much rom dev at the moment.
The big question is why would you even buy the nine over the nine pro? The small savings and gimped development vyou get isn't worth it, IMHO. The Pro is just so much better

clavelm80

Jan 9, 2017
Annecy
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'm having a problem with LineageOS 18.1 and Android Auto (AA).
My car is a Dacia Sandero with AA by USB cable.
My previous phone was a realme x2 pro, AA was working with Los 17.1 and is not working with Los 18.1. AA is detected but displays a transparent screen on the phone when plugged to the car and the car does not detect AA.
With the op9pro, AA was working on OOS (kinda, the plug in was necessitating a work around, I made a thread in this forum about that problem). I've just installed Los 18.1 and I have the same thing than with my x2 pro.

Does anyone here has a working AA with Los 18.1 on the op9pro?

avid_droid

Aug 24, 2019
Maui,Hawaii
OnePlus 9
My previous phone was a realme x2 pro, AA was working with Los 17.1 and is not working with Los 18.1. AA is detected but displays a transparent screen on the phone when plugged to the car and the car does not detect AA.
With the op9pro, AA was working on OOS (kinda, the plug in was necessitating a work around, I made a thread in this forum about that problem). I've just installed Los 18.1 and I have the same thing than with my x2 pro.

Capture the log and send it to them

nujackk

Jun 16, 2008
Kent
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9
The big question is why would you even buy the nine over the nine pro? The small savings and gimped development vyou get isn't worth it, IMHO. The Pro is just so much better
At this point I have a 9 and am looking for info for it, Not any opinions on what I or anyone else should or shouldn't have bought. And from what i know now the 8t would probably been a better option then eother of the 9's

mgear356

Jun 13, 2008

Could this be an issue with Gapps? What I know is Nikki full Gapps has to be used for AA to work on cars

Reactions: clavelm80

dkcats3

Sep 13, 2013
OnePlus 9 Pro
Can someone please confirm the daily SOT they're getting on the OP9 Pro with Lineage?

I'm planning to buy this phone since it's running with some real lucrative discounts on Amazon here.
I've only been running it for about a day but I made sure to run the bg-dexopt-job to finish optimization. I also use franco kernel manager to lower max CPU by 25% and enable the "underclock GPU" which i think just switches GPU to powersave governor. Running at full 120Hz. Long story short, I dont feel any slowdown in performance (I dont game on it), and I'm at 88% with 44 min SOT right now., so that works out to about 6h SOT projected

• Wow
Reactions: LeDiable

dkcats3

Sep 13, 2013
OnePlus 9 Pro

I am using the latest build with MindtheGApps and Android auto took a couple tries the first time. The trick for me was changing the USB mode from charging to file transfer. Then it recognized it as a USB Accessory and now it connects perfectly on the first try without me having to do that again

Reactions: clavelm80

LeDiable

Feb 18, 2010
Mumbai
I've only been running it for about a day but I made sure to run the bg-dexopt-job to finish optimization. I also use franco kernel manager to lower max CPU by 25% and enable the "underclock GPU" which i think just switches GPU to powersave governor. Running at full 120Hz. Long story short, I dont feel any slowdown in performance (I dont game on it), and I'm at 88% with 44 min SOT right now., so that works out to about 6h SOT projected
That seems to be a pretty good achievement! QHD + 120Hz, 6h SOT with video scrolling/image board (hopefully), is pretty nice. Do you need root in order to be able to do what you did?
The 888 is quite a power hog, Qualcomm messed up big time with it.

All I'd be doing the entire day is image/video board scrolling, WhatsApp voice calls (2-5 hours in a day) and browsing.
If 6h SOT can be achieved with this, that's all I need.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone know why the builds are still called "nightly" when you're lucky if you get more than one a week now?
    There's always night somewhere in the world during the time they are compiled.
    well I was hoping that lineage copy slot script could copy (one-to-one) slot A's rom onto slot B, which would in theory repair/reflash what is missing on slot B for me, but I have not done it because I don't use lineage and I am not entirely sure if it will copy over slot A completely, and ignore the errors on slot B. just thinking outside the box trying to do anything I can other than msm/lose my data
    I've used their script on non-lineage roms and it works fine. It literally just copies active slot to inactive slot
    well I was hoping that lineage copy slot script could copy (one-to-one) slot A's rom onto slot B, which would in theory repair/reflash what is missing on slot B for me, but I have not done it because I don't use lineage and I am not entirely sure if it will copy over slot A completely, and ignore the errors on slot B. just thinking outside the box trying to do anything I can other than msm/lose my data
    Here is the actual part of the script thats doing it. It just reads every active partition and dd copies it to the inactive equivalent, ignoring dtbo_a dtbo_b system_a system_b boot_a boot_b vbmeta_a vbmeta_b:

Bash:
    for active in /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/*$suffix_active; do
        partition=$(basename $active)
        if [[ "${IGNORED/$partition}" = "$IGNORED" ]]; then
            echo "Partition $partition"
              inactive=$(echo $active | sed "s/${suffix_active}\$/${suffix_swap}/");
            part_active=$(readlink -fn $active);
            part_inactive=$(readlink -fn $inactive);
            if [[ -n "$part_active" && -n "$part_active" && "$active" != "$part_active" && "$inactive" != "$part_inactive" ]]; then
              blockdev --setrw $part_inactive
              dd if=$part_active of=$part_inactive bs=4k
            fi
        fi
    done

I am using the latest build with MindtheGApps and Android auto took a couple tries the first time. The trick for me was changing the USB mode from charging to file transfer. Then it recognized it as a USB Accessory and now it connects perfectly on the first try without me having to do that again
    Rom is not good, no warp charge.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Anyone know why the builds are still called "nightly" when you're lucky if you get more than one a week now?
    There's always night somewhere in the world during the time they are compiled.
    I've used their script on non-lineage roms and it works fine. It literally just copies active slot to inactive slot
    I noticed in the wiki that my LE2127 is not on the list of supported OP 9 Pro's. Any reason for this? Thanks
    We only claim to support retail devices. While carrier branded devices will likely work just fine, we don't have instructions for these nor do we guarantee them working.
    Woohoo!!!!!! Thank you 😁

Going to nuke my LE2127 when I get home.