Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

Vriesdejoop

Dec 21, 2010
I had today two reboots, not doing the same thing so don't know how to reproduce ...... will see if I can find somehing

philip390

Dec 14, 2009
Stockholm
Cool stuff but kinda ****ty battery life or is it only me? Accubattery calculates 2000 mAh as compared to 4500 mAh which is the real level?

Umgak

Nov 24, 2017
Cool stuff but kinda ****ty battery life or is it only me? Accubattery calculates 2000 mAh as compared to 4500 mAh which is the real level?
The driver supplied by oneplus for charging and battery doesn't actually work properly, it's just a bunch of hard coded values. The full battery life is still available, just not fully visible in software.

Reactions: philip390

philip390

Dec 14, 2009
Stockholm
The driver supplied by oneplus for charging and battery doesn't actually work properly, it's just a bunch of hard coded values. The full battery life is still available, just not fully visible in software.
Do you have a link to read more about this somewhere? I noticed the driver issue a little, for example it keeps showing the same time to charge no matter what the %.

Umgak

Nov 24, 2017
Do you have a link to read more about this somewhere? I noticed the driver issue a little, for example it keeps showing the same time to charge no matter what the %.
I don't have a link, but basically most battery and charger related values are hardcoded in the oplus_chg driver, hence why charging always shows 1h24m (5000 seconds, to be precise) and why tools like Ampere and Accubattery produce seemingly nonsensical results. Other values like voltage, current, etc. are also hard coded to weird values. OOS doesn't use the provided driver, it's there for compatibility with AOSP but the values are all useless.

philip390

Dec 14, 2009
Stockholm
I don't have a link, but basically most battery and charger related values are hardcoded in the oplus_chg driver, hence why charging always shows 1h24m (5000 seconds, to be precise) and why tools like Ampere and Accubattery produce seemingly nonsensical results. Other values like voltage, current, etc. are also hard coded to weird values. OOS doesn't use the provided driver, it's there for compatibility with AOSP but the values are all useless.

Can you please point to what line of code you are referring to? I'm having a look and i can't find anything to support your claim.

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014

YehoshuaLee

Dec 20, 2017
Manual mobile network selection not possible.
I'm not able to manually set the correct mobile network carrier anymore. When trying to change from automatic selection to manual selection, I immediately get an error message, which says, that I should try it again. After that it switches back to auto selection. I don't even get a list of available carriers.
Steps to Reproduce
  1. Open Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced
  2. "Automatically select network" is enabled.
  3. Deactivate "Automatically select network"
  4. Error message "Couldn't find network. Try again." immediately appears and automatic selection stays active
I attach logcat file below.

What is your--
LineageOS version: lineage-lemonadep-userdebug 11 RQ3A.211001.001 10036823
LineageOS Download url: https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/fu...ge-18.1-20211116-nightly-lemonadep-signed.zip
Gapps version: open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20211120

Did you--
wipe: yes
restore with titanium backup: no
reboot after having the issue: yes

Are you using--
a task killer: no
a non-stock kernel: no
other modifications: magisk

same error on my Oneplus 8T, version lineage_kebab_userdebug 11 RQ3A.211001.00110035896

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

batpoil

Jun 27, 2018
Does root works and passes safetynet? I'm still in line for the Pixel 6 pro but this is taking forever and there's a sweet deal on the OP9Pro.

zrhoffman

Aug 9, 2020
Does root works and passes safetynet? I'm still in line for the Pixel 6 pro but this is taking forever and there's a sweet deal on the OP9Pro.
Yes, though you'll need the MagiskHide Props Config and Universal SafetyNet Fix Magisk modules.

Attachments

• 2021-11-30 op9 pro lineageos safetynet pass.png
    2021-11-30 op9 pro lineageos safetynet pass.png
    95.6 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: batpoil and cmart4

Alberhasky

Mar 1, 2011
Jeffersonville
I'm on Verizon, and I don't see the 5G icon on my status bar when connected to NR. I know it's working because apps like Network Signal Guru correctly show that I'm connected to 5G NR, and I am getting 5G speeds. I read that this is due to Verizon not sending something called an UpperLayerIndicator signal, however some phones show the 5G icon when connected to NR regardless of the presence of that signal. I was wondering if this could be fixed so that the status bar shows the 5G icon when connected to NR
Do you have wireless calling or it's also not available for you? I ask because I can't get it to work on my op 9 pro, I'm also with Verizon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    LineageOS 19/19.1 might be coming, just tried a repo sync and it's grabbing source for SM8350

Screenshot from 2022-05-06 16-42-18.png

Definitely not quite ready yet though...

~/android/lineage$ breakfast lemonadep
    In file included from build/make/core/config.mk:313:
    In file included from build/make/core/envsetup.mk:312:
    frameworks/native/build/phone-xhdpi-6144-dalvik-heap.mk:19: error: _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/oneplus/lemonadep/lineage_lemonadep.mk]]: "vendor/oneplus/sm8350-common/sm8350-common-vendor.mk" does not exist.
    16:44:52 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
    Device lemonadep not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LineageOS Github (http://github.com/LineageOS).
    Found repository: android_device_oneplus_lemonadep
    Default revision: lineage-19.1
    Checking branch info
    Checking if device/oneplus/lemonadep is fetched from android_device_oneplus_lemonadep
    LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonadep already fetched to device/oneplus/lemonadep
    Syncing repository to retrieve project.
    Fetching: 100% (1/1), done in 0.303s
    Garbage collecting: 100% (1/1) finished LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonadGarbage collecting: 100% (1/1), done in 0.004s
    repo sync has finished successfully.
    Repository synced!
    Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/lemonadep
    Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/sm8350-common
    Looking for dependencies in hardware/oneplus
    hardware/oneplus has no additional dependencies.
    Looking for dependencies in kernel/oneplus/sm8350
    kernel/oneplus/sm8350 has no additional dependencies.
    Done
    frameworks/native/build/phone-xhdpi-6144-dalvik-heap.mk:19: error: _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/oneplus/lemonadep/lineage_lemonadep.mk]]: "vendor/oneplus/sm8350-common/sm8350-common-vendor.mk" does not exist.
    16:44:54 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
    16:44:54 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1

** Don't have a product spec for: 'lineage_lemonadep'
    ** Do you have the right repo manifest?
    Y'all just gonna let this dude come in here and lie?
    Yes.
    Anyone know why the builds are still called "nightly" when you're lucky if you get more than one a week now?
    There's always night somewhere in the world during the time they are compiled.
    I noticed in the wiki that my LE2127 is not on the list of supported OP 9 Pro's. Any reason for this? Thanks
    We only claim to support retail devices. While carrier branded devices will likely work just fine, we don't have instructions for these nor do we guarantee them working.