Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][11] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

jmikepr

Aug 15, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Can someone tell me if the OnePlus 9 has the anti flicker option under live display?

The OnePlus 9 official lineage does so I was wondering if this does as well.

NeWONEx

Sep 29, 2014
I am a developer. I have my own roms for Oneplus 6/6T/8/8Pro/9/9 Pro. In addition, all my roms can be used with locked bootloader. Why would I use any other rom as my daily driver?!

Having said that, AT&T 4g/5g issues have NOTHING to do with the rom you use. They want you to buy their own branded devices, and as far as 4G and 5G, they restrict any other device.
So you locked your bootloader after flashing custom rom, why and is there any benefits? Does it pass safetynet by default after looking bootloader?

I prefer to have my bl unlocked in case something goes wrong or it was broken update.

NeWONEx

Sep 29, 2014
@LuK1337
Is it possible to make slider state checking after booting, because sometimes I make my phone silent then turn off and while it is off I slide it back to normal mode then turn on the phone, but it will be still on silent mode. Looks like system doesn't check slider state after booting.

Thanks for the rom.

Edit:Typo

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
So you locked your bootloader after flashing custom rom, why and is there any benefits? Does it pass safetynet by default after looking bootloader?

I prefer to have my bl unlocked in case something goes wrong or it was broken update.
The short answer: no one can tamper with the phone and your data. Also, my rom has a toggle to enable/disable OEM unlock protected by pin. In addition, if something goes wrong with an update, you can always boot into the second slot that has you prior installation.

RobbieL811

Oct 21, 2012
Savannah, Ga.
OnePlus 9 Pro
What's up guys? Any way to successfully mount EXT4 volumes on Lineage? Looks like it might have been possible in 17, but I guess something broke with Vold on the move to 18??? Do any of you guys have EXT4 thumb drives that you mount on Lineage 18 somehow?

ik80

May 14, 2020
Hey guys!

Two quick questions before I bite the bullet:

1) Should I update firmware to latest before LineageOs installation?
2) Does ih8sn work with this?

Thanks!!

Last edited:

ik80

May 14, 2020
Hey guys!

Two quick questions before I bite the bullet:

1) Should I update firmware to latest before LineageOs installation?
2) Does ih8sn work with this?

Thanks!!
Replying to myself: Updating to latest firmware before beginning didn't hurt. For some reason online banking etc. works on vanilla LOS + MindTheGapps!

oooop

Dec 27, 2021
Hello everyone,

Just flashed newest nightly LOS after flashing latest A11 OOS 11.2.10.10 on both slots.
All looks fine, except the title bar. There is a weird cutout right next to the camera. I have already tried changing the "Display cutout" setting in developer options.
I have attached an image showing the problem.

Has anyone else experienced this or any ideas how to fix?

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
Hello everyone,

Just flashed newest nightly LOS after flashing latest A11 OOS 11.2.10.10 on both slots.
All looks fine, except the title bar. There is a weird cutout right next to the camera. I have already tried changing the "Display cutout" setting in developer options.
I have attached an image showing the problem.

Has anyone else experienced this or any ideas how to fix?
You flashed op9 build on 9 pro or the other way around.

Hello

On the latest version by OTA, OP9P, randomly I see the fingerprint sensor pop up while the phone isn't locked, it will either cover the quick shortcut for my browser (just happens to be what is in the middle down there) or otherwise shows up in that location in whatever app happens to be open, like Telegram frequently... Pressing a finger to it it lights up solid white as long as you hold a finger there without actually trying to read it or respond.

(Edit: I am using Nova version 7.0.57 for my launcher, if that matters.)

On the desktop, when it does this, the fingerprint sensor graphic sits on top of my browser launch icon such that I can't launch the browser without launching it from another place.

This behavior wasn't noticed until the April 12th update that I loaded on the 16th (yesterday as I write this)

I have had Lineage 18.1 installed about 2 weeks, and yesterday I used the OTA updater for the last two updates, back to back.

Love the ROM, except this fingerprint sensor issue, and the lack of 48/50MP image capture in the camera.

I know the camera isn't a priority for any 1+ 9 Pro ROMs, sadly. Not complaining about it.

I don't remember seeing anyone post about the FP sensor displaying this issue where it pops up while the phone is not locked, glows when a finger is placed over it, indefinitely, but doesn't actually do anything because the phone is already unlocked... Switching orientation or apps seems to make it go away, for whatever reason.

Just a heads-up, thank you, and Happy Lagomorpha Leporidae day!

Last edited:
Besides the fingerprint image showing up as a layer on top of what I am doing sometimes, when the phone isn't locked, and said image switching to the solid white circle when I place a finger there, it will sit indefinitely with the scanning white circle as long as I hold my finger there, bot timing out or going away after scanning or whatever it's doing.

Does it stay lit scanning because the phone is already unlocked? Don't know.

This started after taking the April 12th update.

Just experienced another glitch that is repeatable for me now.

Now, today, when I wake up the screen to authenticate I get this blue image with a blurred musical note in the background, despite not having installed or opened ANY music apps, let alone any media player with blue themes...

My phone is set dark theme day and night, as well as for all apps that support it.

After the update to the April 12th update yesterday it was fine all day yesterday, including one reboot after the update reboot.

No more reboots, and suddenly this morning it's acting this way when I go to unlock it.

I haven't installed anything new since taking the April 12th update yesterday and yesterday the only glitch was the fingerprint scanner graphic showing up while the phone was already unlocked, and then today the blue background showing up when I tap the power button to wake up the display.

Seems the phone still works fine otherwise.

Most importantly, thank you for all the work to make an awesome ROM for the 1+ 9 Pro. 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220417-144608__01.png
    Screenshot_20220417-144608__01.png
    289.8 KB · Views: 42
I went into settings:apps, and found the included music app is the culprit, I force closed it, then disabled it, and tapping the powe button to lock and unlock the phone I see that the regular wallpaper is now used on the unlock screen.

Before that I noticed that there was a low resolution spectrum display when the pin buttons were pressed, which is what led me to disable the Music app included with LineageOS 18.1.

Going to install DerpFest today and see how it feels. I went Lineage first, for 3 weeks straight, and it was actually better for me before the last 2 updates which I installed consecutively yesterday.

Keep up the good work.

I will come back if DerpFest isn't as good or better, or just go back to OOS 11 and add root/SafetyNet/Exposed to achieve what I want without losing the OOS camera's 48 and 50MP file outputs.

Thanks for making a great ROM though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220417-151201.png
    Screenshot_20220417-151201.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20220417-151209.png
    Screenshot_20220417-151209.png
    155 KB · Views: 29
okay, another glitch .. after entering into settings and returning to the desktop the navigation bar shade pulls up and down until tapping the center button....

It doesn't seem to break anything, but it's distracting.

If I had noticed everything all at once I would have just posted one message here.. sorry.

The only other issue I am having now is going back to OOS 11... because MSM Tools fails to identify the DDR type, at 23 seconds every time I try.

Not blaming that on Lineage... I don't know why the tool isn't working as expected. Tried everything I could search for here, and none of the solutions worked.

Pretty interesting that I can flash crDroid and LineageOS perfect every time, but can't get DerpFest or OOS to install or MSM respectively.

Thanks for Lineage and all the work that takes. I need to get off it til there is a fully working OOS camera able to take 48 and 50MP photos in high-res mode...

Good Luck!

Attachments

• screen-20220417-224907_00.mp4
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

notexcited

Jan 29, 2022
Sweden
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Downgraded from OOS 12 to OOS 11 and then flashed LineageOS for MicroG. Now using latest 5 April update.

Only problem I have is with mobile network, sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Mobile data is on and working normally and all of a sudden it disappears and show a "x".

Using dual SIM.

Model LE2123

Attachments

• photo_2022-04-20_10-38-57.jpg
    photo_2022-04-20_10-38-57.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 175
  • photo_2022-04-20_10-39-01.jpg
    photo_2022-04-20_10-39-01.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    LineageOS 19/19.1 might be coming, just tried a repo sync and it's grabbing source for SM8350

Screenshot from 2022-05-06 16-42-18.png

Definitely not quite ready yet though...

~/android/lineage$ breakfast lemonadep
    In file included from build/make/core/config.mk:313:
    In file included from build/make/core/envsetup.mk:312:
    frameworks/native/build/phone-xhdpi-6144-dalvik-heap.mk:19: error: _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/oneplus/lemonadep/lineage_lemonadep.mk]]: "vendor/oneplus/sm8350-common/sm8350-common-vendor.mk" does not exist.
    16:44:52 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
    Device lemonadep not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LineageOS Github (http://github.com/LineageOS).
    Found repository: android_device_oneplus_lemonadep
    Default revision: lineage-19.1
    Checking branch info
    Checking if device/oneplus/lemonadep is fetched from android_device_oneplus_lemonadep
    LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonadep already fetched to device/oneplus/lemonadep
    Syncing repository to retrieve project.
    Fetching: 100% (1/1), done in 0.303s
    Garbage collecting: 100% (1/1) finished LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonadGarbage collecting: 100% (1/1), done in 0.004s
    repo sync has finished successfully.
    Repository synced!
    Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/lemonadep
    Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/sm8350-common
    Looking for dependencies in hardware/oneplus
    hardware/oneplus has no additional dependencies.
    Looking for dependencies in kernel/oneplus/sm8350
    kernel/oneplus/sm8350 has no additional dependencies.
    Done
    frameworks/native/build/phone-xhdpi-6144-dalvik-heap.mk:19: error: _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/oneplus/lemonadep/lineage_lemonadep.mk]]: "vendor/oneplus/sm8350-common/sm8350-common-vendor.mk" does not exist.
    16:44:54 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
    16:44:54 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1

** Don't have a product spec for: 'lineage_lemonadep'
    ** Do you have the right repo manifest?
    Y'all just gonna let this dude come in here and lie?
    Yes.
    Anyone know why the builds are still called "nightly" when you're lucky if you get more than one a week now?
    There's always night somewhere in the world during the time they are compiled.
    I noticed in the wiki that my LE2127 is not on the list of supported OP 9 Pro's. Any reason for this? Thanks
    We only claim to support retail devices. While carrier branded devices will likely work just fine, we don't have instructions for these nor do we guarantee them working.