Unifire

Account currently disabled
Apr 15, 2015
Usa
meettomy.site
my mistake
i was on the latest version of oxygen last week, it was probly android 12
and used the recovery which says its only for A11

now im stuck in fastboot even after flashing recovery, it just boots back into fastboot even after selecting boot into recovery.

ive tried the global msm and the eur one, they both dont work, maybe my phone is from T mobile(second hand) but Tmobile msm doesnt exist.

Last edited:

djsubterrain

Jan 4, 2012
Livingston
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4
LineageOS 19/19.1 might be coming, just tried a repo sync and it's grabbing source for SM8350

Screenshot from 2022-05-06 16-42-18.png

Definitely not quite ready yet though...

~/android/lineage$ breakfast lemonadep
In file included from build/make/core/config.mk:313:
In file included from build/make/core/envsetup.mk:312:
frameworks/native/build/phone-xhdpi-6144-dalvik-heap.mk:19: error: _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/oneplus/lemonadep/lineage_lemonadep.mk]]: "vendor/oneplus/sm8350-common/sm8350-common-vendor.mk" does not exist.
16:44:52 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
Device lemonadep not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LineageOS Github (http://github.com/LineageOS).
Found repository: android_device_oneplus_lemonadep
Default revision: lineage-19.1
Checking branch info
Checking if device/oneplus/lemonadep is fetched from android_device_oneplus_lemonadep
LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonadep already fetched to device/oneplus/lemonadep
Syncing repository to retrieve project.
Fetching: 100% (1/1), done in 0.303s
Garbage collecting: 100% (1/1) finished LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonadGarbage collecting: 100% (1/1), done in 0.004s
repo sync has finished successfully.
Repository synced!
Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/lemonadep
Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/sm8350-common
Looking for dependencies in hardware/oneplus
hardware/oneplus has no additional dependencies.
Looking for dependencies in kernel/oneplus/sm8350
kernel/oneplus/sm8350 has no additional dependencies.
Done
frameworks/native/build/phone-xhdpi-6144-dalvik-heap.mk:19: error: _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/oneplus/lemonadep/lineage_lemonadep.mk]]: "vendor/oneplus/sm8350-common/sm8350-common-vendor.mk" does not exist.
16:44:54 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1

** Don't have a product spec for: 'lineage_lemonadep'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

Last edited:

filjusz

Awesome, thanks for the quick response.
LineageOS 19/19.1 might be coming, just tried a repo sync and it's grabbing source for SM8350

View attachment 5607881

Any news on (L19.1). Hate to flash one of these AOSP on the list to get A12.1 lol. Lineage 18.1 is excellent and good enough for now though.

Just tried a repo and build again bout 30 mins ago. Still not rdy

Awesome, thanks for the quick response.
It's up :)))))

benhidalgo

Dec 13, 2012
Thank you sir, you're the best. I waited patiently now excited like a kid eating chocolate cake :)

VelosterM14

Does anyone still have the 18.1 instructions for updating Android 11 firmware on lemonadep? Or can someone confirm the instructions (ie the list of partitions) are IDENTICAL for Android 11 as 12?

ie, what was at https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/lemonadep/fw_update until just the other day when the first 19.1 build dropped?

Sorry if this seems like a noob question. The thing is I started gathering up all the files to do our 18.1 install on our brand new One Plus 9 Pro phones, and did NOT get a copy of the Android 11 firmware update procedure saved off before the old instructions for this release (18.1) were replaced.

I just need to be 100% sure I am following the instructions for updating firmware for the right release (or that they are the same) -- and I am a bit hesitant to try to run 19.1 since it JUST came out and we are new to this device (we came from LG V20's). I would rather start my adventure on this new device/plaform with a release that has been out longer.

If anyone can help with this, please, I'll keep a copy of it and will share for anybody else that might ever ask for it -- I DO have screenshots of the Android 11/LOS 18.1 installation instructions, just not the firmware update commands when URL above was based on 18.1/Android 11.

Thanks

EDIT: Internet Wayback Machine for the win, as long as what they saw last on 06 Dec 2021 hasn't changed since:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aqq123

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Screenshot from 2022-05-06 16-42-18.png

~/android/lineage$ breakfast lemonadep
    16:44:52 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
    Device lemonadep not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LineageOS Github (http://github.com/LineageOS).
    Found repository: android_device_oneplus_lemonadep
    Default revision: lineage-19.1
    Checking branch info
    Checking if device/oneplus/lemonadep is fetched from android_device_oneplus_lemonadep
    LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonadep already fetched to device/oneplus/lemonadep
    Syncing repository to retrieve project.
    Fetching: 100% (1/1), done in 0.303s
    Garbage collecting: 100% (1/1) finished LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_lemonadGarbage collecting: 100% (1/1), done in 0.004s
    repo sync has finished successfully.
    Repository synced!
    Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/lemonadep
    Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/sm8350-common
    Looking for dependencies in hardware/oneplus
    hardware/oneplus has no additional dependencies.
    Looking for dependencies in kernel/oneplus/sm8350
    kernel/oneplus/sm8350 has no additional dependencies.
    Done

** Don't have a product spec for: 'lineage_lemonadep'
    ** Do you have the right repo manifest?
    Y'all just gonna let this dude come in here and lie?
    Yes.
    Anyone know why the builds are still called "nightly" when you're lucky if you get more than one a week now?
    There's always night somewhere in the world during the time they are compiled.
    I noticed in the wiki that my LE2127 is not on the list of supported OP 9 Pro's. Any reason for this? Thanks
    We only claim to support retail devices. While carrier branded devices will likely work just fine, we don't have instructions for these nor do we guarantee them working.