Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][12] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

alb94

Dec 21, 2016
OnePlus 9 Pro
Just an FYI, if you are using this rom in order to pass SafetyNet you will need to use MagiskHidePropsConf and set it to a *valid* device signature to pass CTS profile match. You will also need to use SafetyNet-fix by kdragon in order to force basic attestation in order to pass Basic integrity check. Personally I am just spoofing the Pixel 6 using the Android 12 device fingerprint and I pass both Basic integrity and CTS profile match whilst using the aforementioned two modules. The reason why you need to do this with LineageOS is that they do not integrate these SafetyNet patches like other roms as they don't want to be flagged by Google.

LineageOS SafetyNet: https://lineageos.org/Safetynet/
MagiskHidePropsConf: https://github.com/Magisk-Modules-Repo/MagiskHidePropsConf/
SafetyNetFix: https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix
I'm a layman with props... How do I change it? I already have the modules installed.

Ketelbinie971

Aug 3, 2010
OnePlus 9 Pro
I guess the program doesn't work on windows 11. I got this phone a few months ago, and I don't want to have to trade it in anytime soon, but Oxygen OS really sucks. I've got more problems with it than 11, and android auto barely works. I'm hoping that Lineage will be smoother, because FPS is choppy in a lot of apps, and I don't liek the "dynamic refresh rate".

The drivers are not signed by oneplus, that's why it's not working.

After you've done this install the drivers again

You have to restart Windows with driver signature enforcement disabled (restart while having shift pressed, choose startup options in troubleshoot, then option 7 i think)

When you reinstall the drivers a popup should appear where you'll have to answer yes

flostie74

Jun 29, 2022
I know that i need magisk for achieving this. But can i get Level 1 of wivedine? I have read that this is not possible but i dont know where it was. It would be great if somebody can help me here. I am new to this thing with magisk etc. My last custom rom install was in the S3 era where you dont needed this things.

flostie74

Jun 29, 2022
Hi can somebody confirm to me that wivedine levels are all good with this LOS?
I know that i need magisk for achieving this. But can i get Level 1 of wivedine? I have read that this is not possible but i dont know where it was. It would be great if somebody can help me here. I am new to this thing with magisk etc. My last custom rom install was in the S3 era where you dont needed this things.
Now all messages together.

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
Magisk has nothing to do with widevine level.

ddggttff3

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2009
Minnesota
Just wanna say thanks again to @LuK1337 for all of your hard work on this device. Without you, my 9 Pro would be in a junk drawer and I would be rocking a pixel. Thank you for making this device usable again!

Reactions: Ibrahim eltabay

EtherealRemnant

Sep 15, 2007
Denver, CO
Okay. Thanks for the answer. If you can i would be grateful if you say something about the banking apps because i remembered that a friend of mine had to fiddle around with magisk for working banking apps and woking gpay. Maybe im wrong?
SafetyNet isn't supported for Lineage, you will have to spoof your device props and hide all these apps from seeing Magisk. Some won't work anyway. I stopped using banking apps that don't work and just use their mobile websites and I never used GPay so that's not a problem either. It's always going to be a cat and mouse game with hiding the fact that you're rooted, best to just learn to live without those apps before Google forces full hardware attestation and breaks the ability to hide root for good.

Reactions: VelosterM14

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can't speak for LuK1337, but I would imagine that unless a feature (like face unlock) is something that's destined to be implemented on all devices, it's not going to show up in an official LOS build. To date, the only time a special feature appears on LOS is if a device have a unique hardware feature (like a fingerprint sensor or, in the case of OnePlus phones, an alert slider) that needs to be supported. So, unless face unlocking is a hardware-specific feature (I don't know, I never really looked at it), I wouldn't expect to see it on stock LOS any time soon. You'd have to use a custom ROM that provides support for it, or worse, return to OxygenOS. ;)
    Real face unlock (android.hardware.biometrics.face) is device specific, and OnePlus only started implementing that with OnePlus 10 series. Prior to that, they used some custom software only implementation which was likely not that secure...
    Not sure about other ROMs here, but I remember that some of them were using face detection code that they had no redistribution rights for, see: https://github.com/github/dmca/blob/master/2020/05/2020-05-05-Megvii.md. It's likely they are still doing that, but just moved code away from GitHub.
    Hello @LuK1337, have a nice day! Today will come weekly update, in changelog have vendor files OOS C. 61 india, I'm now in OSS global C. 48, maybe you recommend update to C. 61 india OOS vendor?
    And find small error in changelog OOS right 12 not 11 android version.
    >I'm now in OSS global C. 48, maybe you recommend update to C. 61 india OOS vendor?
    No, FW is now included with lineage builds.

>And find small error in changelog OOS right 12 not 11 android version.
    Not a typo, see: https://community.oneplus.com/thread?id=1100713876246757380
    Ok, great! Do you have any instructions (or could point me to a link) on how to do this? Have been out of the custom ROM game for a couple of years. Thanks!

Edit: Have found this guide on the lineage OS wiki and assume this is the way to go. https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/lemonadep/fw_update
    This is the way
    @LuK1337 Lukasz, i find one interesting feature of the bug with automatic play YouTube, if I change quality video 720p or lower this bug don't work and video stopped normal, if I change quality video 1080p or higher this bug working.
    Maybe problem with video buffer size, or buferization procees errors?
    I hope this information helps to kill this bug :)This bug have all users.
    That'll also be fixed in the next build ^^
    This happened in Telegram videos too.
    I send video record phone screen here, or please take me your telegram account and I send more proof. Thanks for attention and support!
    Mind answering my questions instead?
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    This is pretty ****ing huge
    Didn't notice mic volume issue some people are reporting since i don't use voip or whatsapp voice.

I think you can dirty flash nightly but be aware if your testing the new experimental build.

As LuK1337 mentioned.
    "exp builds don't support OTA updates, so you'll have to manually go back to this/next nightly build after testing.
    Everyone with mic issues just disappeared as soon as I dropped that build.
    Unlike other AOSP 12 ROMs, does it have to be on the latest version of oos12 ?
    Yes! It's higlighted on lineage instructions page:

WARNING: Before following these instructions please ensure that the device is currently using Android 12 firmware.
    If the vendor provided multiple updates for that version, e.g. security updates, make sure you are on the latest!
    If your current installation is newer or older than Android 12, please up- or downgrade to the required version before proceeding (guides can be found on the internet!).

[SOURCE: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/lemonadep/install]
    Added flashing dtbo to wiki ^.^