Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][12] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

apols

Feb 1, 2011
I don't game at all, but 19.1 (the aug 6th release) is a huge improvement in battery management from the last 18.1 release I used. I'm using the microg variant.

xifo.0001

Mar 13, 2021
I just updated from 18.1 and my usb-C to 3.5mm adapter isn't showing as an option for audio output but as charging. USB audio routing is enabled. Is there any way to toggle the output to be as headphone? It seems to be just from the update to 12 although maybe I am missing something?

isit-LoVe

May 28, 2010
How to keep Magisk when using the LinageOS Updater to update from the image July 26 to August 2.

edit: just installed the update via OTA and Magisk is still working

Last edited:
I just ordered the oneplus 9 pro, coming from a oneplus 6 with LineageOS and planning to put LineageOS on my new phone. I just have a general question. I've read that the snapdragon 888 can run quite hot and sometimes overheats. Does this issue exist in this rom?

It's actually normal for 888. It's not a ROM issue. Actually, the stock ROM has much worse throttling, so I would recommend using OOS12 based custom ROMs to avoid at least the battery-based thermal throttling. Especially if you're gonna do emulation and some heavy gaming. You should reconsider also getting a peltier cooler for that. The battery will get pretty hot, and even the phone itself.

byReqz

Jul 14, 2016
Hey guys, is it normal that there is no offline charging screen? When the phone is turned off and power is plugged in it just stucks at the first "Oneplus powered by Android" screen. (latest nightly build, coming from OOS 12 C.62)

Edit: It also seems like camera resolution is limited to 12MP, is that to be expected?

Last edited:

lvsv

Aug 16, 2022
Hey guys, is it normal that there is no offline charging screen? When the phone is turned off and power is plugged in it just stucks at the first "Oneplus powered by Android" screen. (latest nightly build, coming from OOS 12 C.62)

Edit: It also seems like camera resolution is limited to 12MP, is that to be expected?
12MP - it is a pixel binding https://www.digitalcameraworld.com/...thing-you-need-to-know-about-this-camera-tech

You can find more info in this thread https://xdaforums.com/t/gcam-for-oneplus-9-pro.4258451/post-87012099

Dharani_V

Jan 3, 2015
Chennai
www.xiaomidev.com
Can somebody guide me on How to switch to Lineage from AOSPA , i was told that there is no need to do msm and update to the latest version anymore. Can I just install Lineage recovery and flash firmware then flash the rom ? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

StevenTheDoge

Oct 31, 2014
Midland
OnePlus 9 Pro
Clipping on Bluetooth audio phone calls (not media playback) is still happening for me on the latest builds. Is it still happening for anyone else? It's somewhat tolerable, but still annoying. Hoping there are fixes in the works (I haven't seen anything obvious on the LOS Gerrit, but such a fix could be couched in terms I don't understand).
I am also getting this issue.

tucketnucket

Dec 25, 2020
Roughly how much storage should "System" be taking up on this ROM? I'm on the latest update and I have Magisk installed. System storage is sitting around 29 GB. That seems rather high.

Senfus

Aug 16, 2022
Sorry for reposting my issue here again - anyone has an idea how to get rid of these colored borders if legacy apps (designed for older OS versions) are running? Especially in landscape mode often on both sides are borders using the color: N2-900 (system_neutral2_900). The color depends on the selected wallpaper but is never really dark. I want to have at least *black* borders.

I tried a lot of customization apps already, nothing works ;(

The phone is rooted - is there any chance to change this color definition in the system palette ?
(Oneplus 9 Pro/ Lineage 19.1/ Magisk rooted.)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220816-131444_SatStat.png
    Screenshot_20220816-131444_SatStat.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 145

notexcited

Jan 29, 2022
Sweden
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9 Pro

Experienced the same thing regarding offline charging.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Didn't notice mic volume issue some people are reporting since i don't use voip or whatsapp voice.

I think you can dirty flash nightly but be aware if your testing the new experimental build.

As LuK1337 mentioned.
    "exp builds don't support OTA updates, so you'll have to manually go back to this/next nightly build after testing.
    Everyone with mic issues just disappeared as soon as I dropped that build.
    This is pretty ****ing huge
    Unlike other AOSP 12 ROMs, does it have to be on the latest version of oos12 ?
    Yes! It's higlighted on lineage instructions page:

WARNING: Before following these instructions please ensure that the device is currently using Android 12 firmware.
    If the vendor provided multiple updates for that version, e.g. security updates, make sure you are on the latest!
    If your current installation is newer or older than Android 12, please up- or downgrade to the required version before proceeding (guides can be found on the internet!).

[SOURCE: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/lemonadep/install]
    Added flashing dtbo to wiki ^.^