Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][12] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

Bleuzen

Dec 8, 2017
bleuzen.de
Have a nice day @LuK1337, have a one question for you, after successful porting OOS Camera app (Oxygen C63) for OnePlus 9 Pro. Do you planned implement in LineageOS build OOS Camera in future?
While this would be admirable and very useful I guess it won't be included in the official builds. It needs more proprietary stuff, probably running in the background. There might be some not liking this and afaik lineage leans more towards open source software and not including such closed bits if possible.

In the best case @LuK1337 might consider providing an addon zip for OOS cam.
If not you have to wait for someone to package it as Magisk module.

Reactions: vladi4ik94

apols

Feb 1, 2011
Not sure if this is an issue with others, but my bluetooth audio for phone calls post 19.1.x is full of crackles and dropouts/disconnects. Bluetooth streaming of audio (like music/podcasts) to the same receiver works perfectly.

Reactions: TheSwant
Not sure if this is an issue with others, but my bluetooth audio for phone calls post 19.1.x is full of crackles and dropouts/disconnects. Bluetooth streaming of audio (like music/podcasts) to the same receiver works perfectly.

Same here. Wish I knew if this was being worked on. Gonna just cross my fingers and hope we see a fix at some point.

{Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted - Oswald Boelcke}
Brilliant suggestion on a thread devoted to LineageOS. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

enapah

Aug 9, 2014
Has anyone experienced any weird SIM unlocking behavior after updating to the latest build (lineage-19.1-20220913-nightly-lemonadep-signed.zip)? In my case, it kept asking for the SIM unlock PIN over and over again. However, it eventually started working properly (i.e., now have working cellular connection).

Edit: can't reproduce it anymore, sorry :(

Last edited:

Silanea

Nov 29, 2011
Update: Solved, but this does appear to be a bug: Several system apps including Play Store and Android Setup had their Network Access disabled (App settings -> Mobile data and Wi-Fi -> Allow network access). No idea why, this has never been an issue. Enabling this setting for the relevant apps solved all issues.

I jumped on the bandwagon with the latest build (20220913). Installation went (mostly) fine, but several components seem to be having trouble with networking.
  • Android Setup is stuck on "App updates are ready, Connect to a network to continue". It asks me to connect to Wi-Fi, lists my Wi-Fi as "Unmetered/Connected" but displays the IP address as "Unavailable" – in the main setup menu under Wi-Fi settings the IP address and all other relevant settings are correctly displayed.
  • Play Store (both from MindTheGapps and NikGapps) is stuck on "You're offline".
I can load websites in the stock browser perfectly fine, so Wi-Fi is definitely connected and working. Just to be safe I also tried with SIM/mobile data, same results. (No VPN btw., no third party apps installed or anything.)

I have never encountered this type of issue with Android before, and none of the solutions I could find via Google (rebooting, wiping system cache, wiping cache for all kinds of Android system apps, turning airplane mode/Wi-Fi/data off/on) has solved the problem. I already went through the whole flashing process twice (restoring stock f/w via MSM and sitting through all its updates just to be sure before flashing LOS again). Internet and Google Play are working perfectly fine over both Wi-Fi and mobile data under stock ROM.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thank you!

Last edited:

bluebirdsysx

Jun 27, 2021
Update: Solved, but this does appear to be a bug: Several system apps including Play Store and Android Setup had their Network Access disabled (App settings -> Mobile data and Wi-Fi -> Allow network access). No idea why, this has never been an issue. Enabling this setting for the relevant apps solved all issues.

I jumped on the bandwagon with the latest build (20220913). Installation went (mostly) fine, but several components seem to be having trouble with networking.
  • Android Setup is stuck on "App updates are ready, Connect to a network to continue". It asks me to connect to Wi-Fi, lists my Wi-Fi as "Unmetered/Connected" but displays the IP address as "Unavailable" – in the main setup menu under Wi-Fi settings the IP address and all other relevant settings are correctly displayed.
  • Play Store (both from MindTheGapps and NikGapps) is stuck on "You're offline".
I can load websites in the stock browser perfectly fine, so Wi-Fi is definitely connected and working. Just to be safe I also tried with SIM/mobile data, same results. (No VPN btw., no third party apps installed or anything.)

I have never encountered this type of issue with Android before, and none of the solutions I could find via Google (rebooting, wiping system cache, wiping cache for all kinds of Android system apps, turning airplane mode/Wi-Fi/data off/on) has solved the problem. I already went through the whole flashing process twice (restoring stock f/w via MSM and sitting through all its updates just to be sure before flashing LOS again). Internet and Google Play are working perfectly fine over both Wi-Fi and mobile data under stock ROM.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thank you!
maybe gapps issue

stabil88

Oct 20, 2008
OnePlus 9 Pro
Is there any guide if i want to go back to stock rom?
Hi,
I spent half a day to restore the stock rom :p

Links
Stock Rom (Android 11)

Twrp

USB OTG cable needed and USB pendrive (exFAT)

Steps.:
1. Copy downloaded ROM to usb pendrive
2. Run fastboot
3. fastboot boot twrp.img
4. Unplug cable and plug usb pendrive when phone is rebooting
5. In Twrp wipe data and install zip (from usb storage)

Reactions: procent
Reactions: sfoslino

osm0sis

Senior Recognized Developer / Contributor
Mar 14, 2012
Halifax
GT-i9250
Google Nexus 4
Is it just me or does the AOD brightness behave oddly? I find sometimes during the day it seems to generally follow auto-brightness fairly well and even appears able to get quite dim, but then at night when I go to bed it's just way too bright in a pitch black room, like the auto-brightness just isn't behaving at that low level, but only for the AOD; you can see it switch over to AOD and get dramatically brighter.

I've seen in other Lineage 19.1 threads for other devices that AOD auto-brightness has needed tweaks to behave, so wondering if lemonadep needs the same.

My workaround so far has been to use Digital Wellbeing's bedtime mode setting to automatically disable AOD overnight.

Happy to provide any logs or whatever could be useful to diagnose.

Last edited:

patzek

Oct 15, 2008
Is it just me or does the AOD brightness behave oddly? I find sometimes during the day it seems to generally follow auto-brightness fairly well and even appears able to get quite dim, but then at night when I go to bed it's just way too bright in a pitch black room, like the auto-brightness just isn't behaving at that low level, but only for the AOD.

I've seen in other Lineage 19.1 threads for other devices that AOD has needed tweaks to behave, so wondering if lemonadep needs the same.

My workaround so far has been to use Digital Wellbeing's bedtime mode setting to automatically disable AOD overnight.

Happy to provide any logs or whatever could be useful to diagnose.
I'm facing same issue on my OP9Pro. Actually I'm not running latest nightly (20220830), but I has planned to update soon to see if this the newest build changes anything on this...

Reactions: osm0sis

oneplus8user

Aug 3, 2022
After having extracted the payload.bin and flashed all the contents,...
Possibly very dumb question: when you say flash all the contents, how exactly? Have you fastboot flashing unlock_critical? Which are flashed from bootloader and which are flashed from fastbootd? Are you able to flash vendor, system, product at all (I ask because previously when I've tried I've run into issues and started reading about a 'super' partition which contains those three and as such they're not valid targets themselves... Or something to that effect)??

Last edited:
Possibly very dumb question: when you say flash all the contents, how exactly? Have you fastboot flashing unlock_critical? Which are flashed from bootloader and which are flashed from fastbootd? Are you able to flash vendor, system, product at all (I ask because previously when I've tried I've run into issues and started reading about a 'super' partition which contains those three and as such they're not valid targets themselves... Or something to that effect)??
(That was an old post...)
Read a bit further on the page. Eventually i did it another way:
"I followed the official instructions to the last comma to get from 18.1 to 19.1 but still I ended up with the qualcomm crashdump error. At the end I used the msm tool to clean install oos11, let it update to oos12 and then install lineage 19.1 following the official instructions for clean install. At last success! This seems the way to go with the highest success rate."

Reactions: oneplus8user

ferdyfist

Dec 18, 2010
So I bought the "OnePlus 9 Pro 5G Unlocked Pine Green 12 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage" directly from OnePlus for the US market and immediately installed LineageOS 18.1. From what I understand I need to go back to OxygenOS and ultimately get to 12 before I can install LineageOS 19.1 due to qualcom firmware.

Here's my confusion:
1) My build number in the OS shows LE2123, however the sticker shows LE2125, so I'm not sure which version to go with.
2) I see that the firmware offered in the MSM Unbrick tool thread (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/op9pro-repository-of-msm-unbrick-tools-tmo-eu-glo-in.4272549/) is 11.x. Do I need to go back to 11.x and let OnePlus update my phone to 12.x OTA, or can I find the latest stock 12.x firmware and go directly there?

3) Is there a better way to return to stock (or direct to OxygenOS 12) since I already have an unlocked bootloader and recovery?
Did you figure this out?

osm0sis

Senior Recognized Developer / Contributor
Mar 14, 2012
Halifax
GT-i9250
Google Nexus 4
Next weird behavior/gripe, I'm wondering if anyone has any workarounds/insights for:

The background of the music chip in the notifications/QS shade seems permanently stuck in light mode, despite the rest of the ROM being dark. Seems to happen regardless of player (YT Music and Poweramp are both affected), and no setting in app or ROM that I can see seem to make it follow theme for the background, though the accent color is applied correctly to the other elements in the chip.

Reactions: eng.stk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks @LuK1337. Can you expand at all on whether that's coming from the OEM/Telcos (no unlock instructions from them?) or from the rom makers (no guarantee for the ROM because of available people, resources, etc). Or is not supporting vendor locked phones a rule that roms like LineageOS adopt?
    It's strictly my own decision to not advertise support for carrier variants.
    Hi!
    I am thinking about buying a Oneplus 9 Pro.

Are the Bluetooth issues still there?
    Has anyone managed to port the OOS Camera yet?
    Anything else I should know about?
    The Bluetooth clipping seems to be on older BT audio devices. Anything I have used that is BT 4.1 or greater has not shown the clipping. BT 5+ devices audio is flawless!

OOS CAM is still not ported as far as I am aware.

LOS 19 is still and will probably always be my DD. Stable and just works. Once LOS 20 is released, will upgrade to it.
    This ROM appears to work on LE2127. Is there a reason I'm missing that it is excluded as a supported model?

View attachment 5773841
    Carrier variants support is not documented (e.g. no BL unlock instructions) nor guaranteed to work or continue working. That's why.
    Carrier variants support is not documented (e.g. no BL unlock instructions) nor guaranteed to work or continue working. That's why.

Thanks @LuK1337. Can you expand at all on whether that's coming from the OEM/Telcos (no unlock instructions from them?) or from the rom makers (no guarantee for the ROM because of available people, resources, etc). Or is not supporting vendor locked phones a rule that roms like LineageOS adopt?
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Didn't notice mic volume issue some people are reporting since i don't use voip or whatsapp voice.

I think you can dirty flash nightly but be aware if your testing the new experimental build.

As LuK1337 mentioned.
    "exp builds don't support OTA updates, so you'll have to manually go back to this/next nightly build after testing.
    Everyone with mic issues just disappeared as soon as I dropped that build.
    This is pretty ****ing huge
    Unlike other AOSP 12 ROMs, does it have to be on the latest version of oos12 ?
    Yes! It's higlighted on lineage instructions page:

WARNING: Before following these instructions please ensure that the device is currently using Android 12 firmware.
    If the vendor provided multiple updates for that version, e.g. security updates, make sure you are on the latest!
    If your current installation is newer or older than Android 12, please up- or downgrade to the required version before proceeding (guides can be found on the internet!).

[SOURCE: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/lemonadep/install]
    Added flashing dtbo to wiki ^.^