Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][12] LineageOS 19

Search This thread

flostie74

Jun 29, 2022
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Iam now in the fastboot mode. adb drivers worked well. but i cant see my device in the fastboot devices. it says nothing. in the documentation it says "try other drivers" but which ones? can somebody help me out here please?

flostie74

Jun 29, 2022
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
The uknknown just shows "Android"
1656524767378.png

blitzkriegger

Apr 30, 2014
Las Piñas City
1.) Find the oneplus 9/9pro drivers/qualcomm drivers and install on your PC
2.) Once the drivers are installed, open device manager and navigate to that screenshot ("Android with !")
3.) Right click and choose "Update Driver"
4.) Choose the folder where the drivers were installed (ex. for me it was in C:\Program Files (x86)\Oneplus etc.)

Reactions: OnTheGoRepairs

flostie74

Jun 29, 2022
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
1.) Find the oneplus 9/9pro drivers/qualcomm drivers and install on your PC
2.) Once the drivers are installed, open device manager and navigate to that screenshot ("Android with !")
3.) Right click and choose "Update Driver"
4.) Choose the folder where the drivers were installed (ex. for me it was in C:\Program Files (x86)\Oneplus etc.)
Any possibility you can provide me the original files? Because all i found the driver update guide says. Hash error.

flostie74

Jun 29, 2022
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Iam now done with the process but i cant get mindthegapps to work. I have installed this: lineage-19.1-20220628-nightly-lemonadep-signed. So its Android 12.1 right? But MindtheGapps installer says to me during the installing: i have android 12 and this gapps are for android 12.1 and is aborting. I had also the message shown after i installed lineage-19.1-20220628-nightly-lemonadep-signed via recovery: Logical Partitions are mapped. Please reboot recovery before installing an OTA update. Can somebody please help me?

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
Iam now done with the process but i cant get mindthegapps to work. I have installed this: lineage-19.1-20220628-nightly-lemonadep-signed. So its Android 12.1 right? But MindtheGapps installer says to me during the installing: i have android 12 and this gapps are for android 12.1 and is aborting. I had also the message shown after i installed lineage-19.1-20220628-nightly-lemonadep-signed via recovery: Logical Partitions are mapped. Please reboot recovery before installing an OTA update. Can somebody please help me?
Have you tried doing what it told you to...?

alb94

Dec 21, 2016
A question for Dev... This is my first time using LOS. So I would like to know if in the future the game mode can be included, or is it not part of the LOS project?

vladi4ik94

Jun 30, 2022
OnePlus 9 Pro
Dear developer, thank you so much for hard work and perfect, smooth ROM.
Find some bugs in ROM hope in future you fix it:
1) Don't work circle massages (frontal camera) videos in telegram.
2) If I watch video in YouTube and make pause, YouTube after 2-3 seconds phone automatically play again without me.
3) If I watch any video (non YouTube) and I make pause video, after press button play, video is freeze (image freeze, but sound and second timer play normally)
4) Screen translation (WiFi display) after connect to TV and turn on video (picture and sound) too freeze and sometimes stopped.
5) Sometimes if I go to in task manager system UI take reboot.
p.s. I don't install any magisk, only ROM and recommend in instructions Gapps.
And last question, do you recommend use for vendor new version OxygenOS c.61?
Thank you for attention, and have a nice day!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 12, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
    Didn't notice mic volume issue some people are reporting since i don't use voip or whatsapp voice.

I think you can dirty flash nightly but be aware if your testing the new experimental build.

As LuK1337 mentioned.
    "exp builds don't support OTA updates, so you'll have to manually go back to this/next nightly build after testing.
    Everyone with mic issues just disappeared as soon as I dropped that build.
    This is pretty ****ing huge
    Unlike other AOSP 12 ROMs, does it have to be on the latest version of oos12 ?
    Yes! It's higlighted on lineage instructions page:

WARNING: Before following these instructions please ensure that the device is currently using Android 12 firmware.
    If the vendor provided multiple updates for that version, e.g. security updates, make sure you are on the latest!
    If your current installation is newer or older than Android 12, please up- or downgrade to the required version before proceeding (guides can be found on the internet!).

[SOURCE: https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/lemonadep/install]
    Added flashing dtbo to wiki ^.^