[ROM] Official LineageOS 14.1 for GT-I9305

Search This thread

Chichi.Lopez

Apr 2, 2015
Just wanna report, that there are double or triple as much reboots since installation of latest of 14.1-20170412-NIGHTLY-i9305. Before device had about one a day, now between 2-5 a day. Might it be a solution to install boeffla kernel by @stratonz?

thasystem

Feb 4, 2011
Varazdin
Yes idem for me.
Just on problem with bluetouth: device assiciation seems ok but nothing else. no possibilité to send music to the device etc.
I don't know if this problem is know.

My bluetooth issues were:
- no skip forward/backward or pause/stop etc. on remote audio possible
- remote audio went after 10 seconds, sometimes after 1 minute into "paused" mode and I could not start to play again until I restarted both devices.
This is how I solved this:
(hope it works for you and others too)
Go to settings, tab on battery, then tab on Hamburger Menu at top right.
Select "show all apps" and then change following apps from "optimised" to "not optimised":
Bluetooth MIDI service, Blocked number Storage, Music, Telefon, Telefon Service, AudioFX.
Also try to turnoff WLAN while using Bluetooth.
After phone restart, try again your bluetooth audio device, maybe it works now.
This seems to be a Nougat issue and not associated with this ROM, so big sorry to rgib annoying him with this problem. Its a great ROM and i am very thankful for this work.

Last edited:

mloc33

Nov 10, 2010
VA
When I try to update is saying it can't reboot into recovery.

I can't find the download location either to do the flash myself...?

aridity

Dec 30, 2013
When I try to update is saying it can't reboot into recovery.

I can't find the download location either to do the flash myself...?
If you talking about the official version you can find the update in the system root folder under:
/data/data/org.lineageos.updater

Gesendet von meinem SM-P600 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: mloc33

LudwigM311

Mar 25, 2017
Try latest official weekly build. As for me, no reboots since 2 days. Everything works well, as far as I'm concerned and as far as I'm using the phone as daily driver. GPS works as well, just GPS fix took on my device longer than before. MTP-Host error is a nougat bug. Maybe will be fixed one fine day.... :rolleyes:

Where i can find this?

mloc33

Nov 10, 2010
VA
From the updates section in settings, it won't reboot into recovery to flash the update, now it won't even download the updates.... I'm stuck.

matyja

Apr 21, 2017
I am using LineageOS for a week.
ROM from 2017-04-12 works without annoying problems...
After updating to the latest build there are problems with disconnecting to LTE network... Today there was a few while I was calling to someone...

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone