[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for v400/410 (LG G Pad 7.0 Wifi/LTE, e7wifi/e7att)

Search This thread

jazzespresso

Jul 24, 2012
NYC-USA

yeah I tried mini version of gapps, it worked....
by the way wifi issue (not sticking it after reboot or restart) still present latest official LineageOS for V410, it is not a biggie, considering all others working OK for now (not fully tested though).
I also found out, hard way, that substratum theme engine app and applying theme caused soft brick, I had to restore it back.

amdev0101

Aug 29, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Sony Xperia Z5
Are you building from the manifests in:
$ git clone -b cm-14.1 https://github.com/MyczkowskiAdam/local_manifests .repo/local_manifests
?

I am using default LineageOS manifests, so that could be one possible explanation. What is the difference between the LineageOS repositories and your ones? Perhaps there is a fix in there that hasn't been upstreamed yet?

The difference is that my manifests syncs optimised kernel, different blobs and v4xx-common which contains all of my unpushed fixes to test and attempt to fix the camera (dont build it, right now its completely broke)

Aug 27, 2009
The difference is that my manifests syncs optimised kernel, different blobs and v4xx-common which contains all of my unpushed fixes to test and attempt to fix the camera (dont build it, right now its completely broke)

Thanks for explaining. The only other thing I haven't tried is wiping the /data partition, but I don't see how that would help...
I can confirm that lated official LineageOS on v410 works fine, it auto-connects after starting up. The image I built last night from latest LineageOS sources for v400 does not. :(

amdev0101

Aug 29, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Sony Xperia Z5
Thanks for explaining. The only other thing I haven't tried is wiping the /data partition, but I don't see how that would help...
I can confirm that lated official LineageOS on v410 works fine, it auto-connects after starting up. The image I built last night from latest LineageOS sources for v400 does not. :(

Try wiping all partitions in twrp

amdev0101

Aug 29, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Sony Xperia Z5
yeah I tried mini version of gapps, it worked....
by the way wifi issue (not sticking it after reboot or restart) still present latest official LineageOS for V410, it is not a biggie, considering all others working OK for now (not fully tested though).
I also found out, hard way, that substratum theme engine app and applying theme caused soft brick, I had to restore it back.

LineageOS does not support substratum.

Aug 27, 2009
Wipe art, system, data and cache

I removed the SD card and wiped everything _except_ system, and now it seems to be working OK. Now to restore all the apps, re-add the SD card, and see if the problem comes back at any point during the process...
Edit: I spoke too soon. Rebooted the v400 again, and it is no longer auto-connecting to the known APs. :(

Last edited:

arrenca

May 29, 2017
Thank you so much for this LineageOS 14.1 :)
I feel it's more stable than Cyanogen 13 and even faster. One thing I noticed, when charging the tablet while it's off, the screen stays on. Hoping it can be fixed.

Other than that, it's perfect¡ :laugh:

amdev0101

Aug 29, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Sony Xperia Z5
Most of the exams are over so I will go back to weekly builds but I have a notice for you.

There will be two types of builds so make sure you flash the one you want to use:

• UNOFFICIAL - these will be available till I fix everything and official nightlies wil start. Builds codenamed "UNOFFICIAL" will be built straight from LineagOS sources so with stock kernel and device trees which include all the ready patches, fixes and current bugs that are yet to be fixed.
  • mycax - Builds codenamed "mycax" will be built from my own sources that use optimised kernel, new features to be tested, bug fixes to be tested. These will be less stable for example new patches for the camera broke it completely so that is yet to be fixed. It includes all stuff not yet merged to LineageOS. I will need feedback for these builds as some stuff might be working for me and not for you. Flash at your own risk.

I still have 8 exams left and still have to do some revision so fixes will not come as quick as I want them to. Updated TWRP image and two new builds "UNOFFICIAL" and "mycax" will be available to flash later today.

Have a good day :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lineage-Header_zps5k1so3nb.png~original

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.​
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.

Important information:
    This thread is for unofficial LineageOS 14.1 builds for v400 only. The following will not be supported here:
    • Custom kernels
    • Mods
    • Xposed

We don't support Xposed and any logcat which includes a Xposed module will be ignored. You're kindly invited to not report bugs if you:
    • Flashed a custom kernel
    • Installed or did mods from untrusted sources
    • Modified system files

Known bugs:
    • Broken Camcorder V400

Installation:
    First time flashing LineageOS 14.1 on your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Download the zip(s)
    2. Install a compatible Recovery
    3. Perform a nandroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    4. Wipe data/factory reset
    5. Flash LineageOS
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package, install the SU addon package(https://download.lineageos.org/extras, choose arm)
    7. Reboot

Source code:
    [*]https://github.com/lineageos

Credits:
    • LineageOS Team & Contributors
    • Code Aurora Forum

Download:
    https://download.lineageos.org/v400
    https://download.lineageos.org/v410

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1 for v400/v410, ROM for the LG G Pad 10.1

Contributors
    Adam Myczkowski, invisiblek
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: KitKat Bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2017-09-01

Created 2017-04-03
    Last Updated 2017-10-03
    Just fixed my tablet guys, we're back in the game! As I previously mentioned Ill fall back to 14.1 now, when all is fixed, I no longer need to test it and can (in worst case) brick and fix it again on 15.0
    Reserved

Need 4.4.2 firmware?

Need recovery?

Want to compile yourself from my sources?

1. Setup Android build environment -> https://source.android.com/source/initializing
    2. Open up your terminal and initialize the repo:
      Code:
      $ mkdir lineage
      $ cd lineage
      $ repo init -u git://github.com/LineageOS/android.git -b cm-14.1
      $ git clone -b cm-14.1 https://github.com/MyczkowskiAdam/local_manifests .repo/local_manifests
    3. Now sync repo:
      Code:
      $ repo sync --force-sync --no-tags --no-clone-bundle
    4. Once syncing is finished all you have to do is build:
      Code:
      $ source build/envsetup.sh
      $ brunch v400
    5. Once build has finished go to out directory:
      Code:
      $ cd $OUT
      and flash lineage-14.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-v400.zip onto your tablet.

:good:
    New build is up.

-Updated to 7.1.2 with all LineageOS patches
    -Build with all my changes
    -Camcorder still broken and Im looking for more ideas :| I cant believe it works on v410 tho