[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 Weeklies for the Google Nexus 4 (mako)

Search This thread

Eric_Lev

Jan 27, 2019
Angers
androidfilehost.com
New build online:
May security patches have been manually merged.
Code:
repo sync
source build/envsetup.sh
croot && cd .repo/manifests && curl -L 'https://review.lineageos.org/changes/LineageOS%2Fandroid~274976/revisions/1/patch?download' | base64 -d | git am - && croot && repo sync --force-sync && repopick -t n-asb-2020-05
breakfast XXX
FYI, I won't be posting any more messages on this thread, so feel free to visit my home page to download future builds.
==> https://androidfilehost.com/?w=profile&uid=4349826312261606582

KitsuneFoxy

Dec 14, 2014
Leicester
Just built for you ... Tested and same link (All builds) .... with April security patches.
Thank you so very much for your work and kindness! I will hopefully give it a go soon. I've only ever used marshmallow. So going to a nougat rom will be strange. I hope magisk works too.

It doesn't seem like there's a los 13 marshmallow. So this will hopefully speed up my phone like it did with my old S4 i9505

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Excuse me, but your 14.1 builds are no longer on that site. Can i have a link to them please?
    Just built for you ... Tested and same link (All builds) .... with April security patches.
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (GApps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

DOWNLOADS
    LineageOS:
    Weekly: http://download.lineageos.org/mako
    su addon: https://download.lineageos.org/extras (arm)

Google apps:
    OpenGapps: http://opengapps.org/ (Platform: ARM, Android: 7.1, Variant: nano)
    HEADS UP: Be sure you flash the GApps package with your ROM. If you boot your ROM, then go back and try to flash GApps after the fact, you're gonna have a bad time.

TWRP Recovery:
    Link: TWRP for LG Nexus 4

HOW TO INSTALL
    Link: How to Install LineageOS on the LG Nexus 4 ("mako")

CHANGELOG
    Link: LineageOS 14.1 Nightlies Changelog - mako

HOW TO BUILD
    Link: How To Build LineageOS For LG Nexus 4 ("mako")

SOURCES

The LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for the Google Nexus 4 (mako), ROM for the Google Nexus 4

Contributors
    finnq, zifnab06
    Source Code: http://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2017-01-26
    Last Updated 2017-01-26
    Don't worry. Mako will come back. Zifnab plans to patch it but currently he has a lot to do with the infrastructure and I have a lot to do with the LG G3, if it's done I will look into mako too.
    Thanks to voron00, Mako now has the lineage-15.1 branch!
    Not sure if it helps to avoid BSOD but before I had several errors like this in logcat :
    03-30 08:01:05.381 27188 27202 D QSEECOMAPI: : QSEECom_start_app sb_length = 0x19000
    03-30 08:01:05.382 27188 27202 D QSEECOMAPI: : App is not loaded in QSEE
    03-30 08:01:05.382 27188 27202 E QSEECOMAPI: : Error::Cannot open the file /vendor/firmware/tzapps.mdt
    03-30 08:01:05.383 27188 27202 E QSEECOMAPI: : Error::Loading image failed with ret = -1
    03-30 08:01:05.383 27188 27202 D QSEECOMAPI: : QSEECom_start_app sb_length = 0x19000
    03-30 08:01:05.390 27188 27202 D QSEECOMAPI: : App is not loaded in QSEE
    03-30 08:01:05.412 215 215 I ServiceManager: service 'media.drm' died
    Then I copied the missing files into /vendor/firmware :
    Code:
    adb root
    adb shell
    mount -o rw,remount /system
    cp /system/etc/firmware/tzapps.* /vendor/firmware/
    mount -o ro,remount /system
    And then no more QSEECom or media DRM error !
    No more BSOD either but there is only 4 days...
    I read that yesterday and couldn't believe my eyes. I was so completely disgusted I decided that I am done with Lineage. I don't see a stable version for either of my phones for a long time. Maybe I will check back at a later date.

"Disgusted?" You think you deserve something? Why don't you learn to code and fix it yourself?

The primary volunteers who code LineageOS for the Mako, which is almost 5 year old hardware, are also unable to even access the device on a regular basis. Also, these are NIGHTLY DEVELOPMENT BUILDS. XDA really can be a cesspool of entitled kids sometimes. You should DEFINITELY go use another piece of code with your attitude, as you suggest.

Also, the primary kernel developer hasn't checked in in awhile, but if you want to e-mail him to ask him POLITELY if he could help, he just might. Ranting in an XDA thread is not a productive way to realize better code for your phone.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone