[ROM] [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.X for Oneplus2 | Android 8.X oreo

Search This thread

fila2208

Mar 13, 2016
Wow, so flattered.
Love it how some guys never have any problems while rest of us report some of issues in hope it will be fixed.
Thanks and best of luck!

laughingmn

Oct 23, 2017
Does the pie version support lte now??
How much stable it is compared to oreo latest version?
Also can anyone provide with the link for that thread??

BankruptGreek

Dec 27, 2018
IGNORE THIS: (Hey guys I am having this weird glitch as of yesterday, any "overlay" seems to be swifted down and cuts at the bottom of the screen, so things like keyboard, panels with options that pop up.. I ve tried other keyboards and they also clip, I restarted and updates my phone but still continues, any ideas?)

I fount the source of the problem. A program called fluid navigation gestures I use caused it, you gesture from the edges of the screen to navigate, apparently the option "hide navigation bar" caused it to clip away a navigation bar thick line off of the keyboard and other panels like it..

Last edited:

pavneetsurjan

Jul 8, 2018
HELP
After installing latest build (20190219)my phone stops responding after some time of rebooting every time the screen goes black and nothing responds and i have to restart the phone .

Last edited:

pavneetsurjan

Jul 8, 2018
You can try if cleaning /cache and /dalvik-cache in TWRP helps.
If not you can try the same with /system but copy the ROM zip to your phone before you do that. Cause you need then reflash the system.

Also: did you use f2fs filesystem for /data and/ or /cache? Cause I do and wonder if that is the problem here

I tried cleaning cache and dalvik and it is ok for now
I can't tell you about f2fs because i don't know what it is because i'm pretty much a beginner but if anything happens again i will let you know .
Thanks for the support .

xyetian

Mar 5, 2018
Does this happen to any of you?
When I pull down the notifications, (with a bright wallpaper set), the background goes pitch black, without any transparency at all.

The build is yesterday's, with open gapps (aroma, custom) and the su addon.

Last edited:

paulplusx

Feb 21, 2016
I was on pie. Then I clean flashed lineage-15.1-20190225-nightly-oneplus2-signed but after the boot logo my phone just restarted into recovery everytime. Anyone facing this?

Edit: Turns out that didn't flash the data partition which is why it happened.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    images

Lin·e·age

/ˈlinēij/

1. lineal descent from an ancestor; ancestry or pedigree.
    2. a sequence of species each of which is considered to have evolved from its predecessor.

Download from official LineageOS Download Server:
    https://www.download.lineageos.org/oneplus2

Open Gapps:
    http://opengapps.org/#
    -Oneplus2 needs Platform "ARM64"-
    -You have to use Gapps Android "8.1" and i recommend variant "pico" which includes only bare minimum to get Google Play functionality-

Wiki:
    https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/oneplus2

Does Work:
    • Most stuff like RIL, WIFI, BT, Camera and many lineage feaures are already ported
    • Camera and Video recording - YES IT IS WORKING AND NO: THE USER IS THE PROBLEM NOT THE ROM
    • Gestures
    • Fingerprint
    • much more

Kind of Works:
    • nothing

Doesn't Work:
    • VoLTE - and don't ask me when it will be fixed
    • Please tell me - DON'T MAKE REPORTS ABOUT CAMERA IF YOU FLASH ANY OPCAMERA OR OTHER ****!!!

Code:
    #include "std_disclaimer.h"
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the OnePlus 2

Contributors
    Ozzy2403
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-01-27
    Last Updated 2018-04-22
    hi guys

i think we resolved everything that prevents op2 from oreo nigthlies. will add it to hudson in the middle of the week. there's no hurry because 15.1 is only build on monday. actually everything should work now. the only thing i actually don't like is a delay after entering sim pin and upcoming network. maybe we need more oreo blobs. will see...
    so nightlies are back and hopefully noone reports any camera problems again...
    i don't know why it isn't working for some users. again i tested hal1 and hal3 with snap and various other cam apps. also whatsapp and facebook are working video and pics.

for the rest pls give me some time. i just became dad last week and so i don't know how much time i will have the next days.
    Camera is fixed in next build
    Heating is maybe fixed but maybe performance issues die to that
    Mobile data should work better now
    hey guys sry for being a bit lazy but actually i have almost no time for developing. i'm 7 days a week in the office and so it's really hard for me to work on android when i get back to my pregnant wife at home...
    hopefully i will have some more time soon. i think expect camera almost everything is working so i try to provide more builds the week so we have all latest lineage changes.

regards