[ROM] [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.x ALL VARIANTS

michLQ

Nov 8, 2014
Hi.
Is there a way to activate wireless charging with this ROM? I bought a QI receiver charging pad. When I put the phone on it, the LED on the charging pad lights up but the phone doesn't charge. I have already tested another custom rom, unfortunately without success.

curiousrom

Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2011
Costa Rica
www.reddit.com
Reactions: g000n

Deathmane

Jun 13, 2016
installed the rom successfully but i it seems to connect to mobile network but there is no Data and voice calling service, unable to search network. plz help

curiousrom

Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2011
Costa Rica
www.reddit.com

jiml8

Dec 31, 2016
Phoenix
www.softwareforlandlords.com
I am having a DNS problem with my klte running LOS 16.1.

On my home wifi, I want the phone to access my private DNS, and I have told it to do so in the phone's wifi setup. However, it insists on accessing opendns in spite of what I tell it to do. The wifi setup is being used for the default gateway; I am directing the phone's traffic to the VPN gateway that I run on my LAN, and traffic is going through that gateway. It is only the DNS that is being ignored.

I have turned off the private DNS function in Network & Internet settings. There is no /etc/resolv.conf file.

Does anyone here know how to get control of DNS?

EuK_V

Jul 1, 2020
Why stick to old 16.0?
Two times I flashed 17.1, but then rolled back to 16. Pie feels smoother. I know I'll need to switch to 17 quite soon, but if we had security updates I would stick to 16 much longer I think.
Does Nova launcher work ok now? Last time I tried 17, overview button in nova launcher didn't work.

curiousrom

Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2011
Costa Rica
www.reddit.com
Two times I flashed 17.1, but then rolled back to 16. Pie feels smoother. I know I'll need to switch to 17 quite soon, but if we had security updates...
Might as well wait a bit longer as you can see here the LineageOS S5 maintainer has been busy: [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5 (klte*)

Does Nova launcher work ok now? Last time I tried 17, overview button in nova launcher didn't work.
Nova on 17.1 is still broken AFAIK.

Reactions: EuK_V