P6tVwPF.jpg

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

[size=+2]Introduction:[/size]

This is the Official LineageOS 17.1 thread for the Moto One Power, codename chef.

[size=+2]Information:[/size]
  • Check our Official Wiki page located here.

Bugs :
  • Low system-wide volume

[size=+2]Downloads:[/size]

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Moto One Power

Contributors
Hasaber8
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Android 10 (Q) Stock Firmware

Version Information
Nightly

Created 2020-04-03
Last Updated 2020-04-03[/QUOTE]

Lineage-17.1 For CHEF, ROM for the Motorola One Power

Contributors
RohanHasabe8, Jleeblanch, erfanoabdi

Version Information
Nightly

Created 2020-04-13
Last Updated 2020-04-13

Donations :

You don't have to but if you want so...

Last edited:

Mazid.jpr

Apr 19, 2020
Hello, I tried to flash this, but it stuck on apply update from adb sideload 47%. i use lineage-17.1-20200419-nightly-chef-signed.zip and lineage-17.1-20200419-recovery-chef.img for recovery.

demon.neron

Apr 20, 2020
Hello, I tried to flash this, but it stuck on apply update from adb sideload 47%. i use lineage-17.1-20200419-nightly-chef-signed.zip and lineage-17.1-20200419-recovery-chef.img for recovery.

Boot into official TWRP not install lineage recovery
- Flash AB.zip
- Wipe system, data, cache and vendor and then flash The lineage zip from SDcard (or any rom you like)
- Reboot and boot into lineage

redbuck007

Dec 15, 2020
Anybody running the latest builds, can you please confirm if these bugs still exist or have been fixed?

Im using the atlest build , with Picogapps.
Other than VoIP calls (dont know about BT calls , i dont see much difference in system volume) everything is really good, Can't recommend enough.
I clean installed the device with the previous build , as i faced issue flashing using the newest build. Update it later.

Have been using this as my daily driver for the past 2 months. Never looked back.

Thank you developers , and if possible donate to them .

Reactions: KingSpammerNerd

maguta

Jul 7, 2012
The latest nightly for this phone does not see the Sim cards. The one dated 20210206, I hope I am wrong or missing something but the earlier one 20210123 works fine.
Edit...it finally emerged it was the gaps that interfere with the Roms radio. The solution is to find a gaps package that works

Last edited:
...This is the Official LineageOS 17.1 thread for the Moto One Power, codename chef.

Thanks for supporting the Moto One Power chef.

Can you create a new thread for official LineageOS 18.1 and include the device's name in the thread's title please?

FYI for those who don't know 18.1 downloads are available: https://download.lineageos.org/chef

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Can you create a new thread for official LineageOS 18.1 and include the device's name in the thread's title please?

FYI for those who don't know 18.1 downloads are available: https://download.lineageos.org/chef
    Yea, I have been less active on XDA lately , will make the thread immediately
    P6tVwPF.jpg

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

[size=+2]Introduction:[/size]

This is the Official LineageOS 17.1 thread for the Moto One Power, codename chef.

[size=+2]Information:[/size]
    • Check our Official Wiki page located here.

Bugs :
    • Low system-wide volume

[size=+2]Downloads:[/size]

LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Moto One Power

Contributors
    Hasaber8
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Android 10 (Q) Stock Firmware

Version Information
    Nightly

Created 2020-04-03
    Last Updated 2020-04-03[/QUOTE]

Lineage-17.1 For CHEF, ROM for the Motorola One Power

Contributors
    RohanHasabe8, Jleeblanch, erfanoabdi

Version Information
    Nightly

Created 2020-04-13
    Last Updated 2020-04-13

Donations :

You don't have to but if you want so...
    Anybody running the latest builds, can you please confirm if these bugs still exist or have been fixed?

Im using the atlest build , with Picogapps.
    Other than VoIP calls (dont know about BT calls , i dont see much difference in system volume) everything is really good, Can't recommend enough.
    I clean installed the device with the previous build , as i faced issue flashing using the newest build. Update it later.

Have been using this as my daily driver for the past 2 months. Never looked back.

Thank you developers , and if possible donate to them .

Yea, I have been less active on XDA lately , will make the thread immediately
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone